Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Valentino Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 pm
Valentino Manor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 pm
Valentino Manor was built by James Valentino who recently decided he wanted a boat house that would connect to a bridge going right to the warf of the fairie lake.

Where it is Located: Deep within the fairy forest lays a lake, the lake is large and it is home to many creatures and alot of species lake, off a beaten path lays a warf that connects to a large Manor, this section of the lake was built by James Marcus Valentino.

Outside of the Manor:
Outside of the manor there is a large boat house and a electrical shed, in the front of the house, large woooden steps go to the front door. The warf that the boat is connected too is tied to weights underwater.

Inside of the Manor:
There are six bedrooms on the second floor, and three baths, in two of the bedrooms there is a bathroom that connects off of the rooms, there is a large living room on the first floor, and off of that there is a sitting room, The study and the living room consits of a fireplace that heats the house, it is normally drift wood that is lite in the fireplace, so the flame is normally blue, there is a large kitchen with a medium sized island in the middle of it. Oak benches align the back of the island. There is a large master bed room which is James room. On the third floor of the manor there is a study room with a large bathroom connected off of it. Also on the third floor there a small library cosisting of over one thousand books, there is a pull down ladder that goes to the attic, the attic is holds extra furniture and ornamets for each holiday.

The bridge:
The bridge that connects to the warf has little lights that will illuminate the walk way. The bridge is made out of Pine.

What the house looks like:
The house is made out of white marble and stone, it is very strong so if any large blows would hit it, it would most likely stand.

Valentino Manor costed two million dollars to build, it is very duriable and homey, and is the first boat house to be built on the lake.

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

James Marcus Valentino
(Home Owner)
James is the owner of the first house to be built on the fairie lake, he wanted to live on the lake because than he would be closer to his new crush Tabitha The Lake Mermaid. He had recently hit the fourteen milliondollar jackpot and he spent it beautifully on this four story home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 pm
James walked up the warf to the small bridge that connected from the end to the house, it was about sunrise as he reached the end of the warf, he walked inside the house as the water from his trunks fell with a drip, on the marble floor, James ran faster up the stairs not wanting the floor getting wet. He ran to his master bedroom, the bedrooms were the only rooms carpted, as he got undressed and walked to the shower, he hoped in only wanting to get the smell of the lake off of him, he hoped out and walked to his dresser.

He opened his dresser pulling out a sweater, a pair of jeans, and a pair of ankle socks.

He got dressed in a hurry, pulling on his shirt, his pants, and putting on the socks, he grabed a pair of tenis shoes befor walking out of the door.

He went outside, pulling a pack of cigeretts out of his pocket, he only smoked when he was mad or irrateble, he thought it calmed his nerves, he lit one, going to the edge of the warf sitting down and letting his legs dangle off the sides.

Lights Dark Hue

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:57 am
Tabatha swam through the chilly water towards the mansion floating in the distance, which was apperantly built by James. As she got closer, she saw him sitting on the edge of the deck, unsure how to surface without basically scaring the crap out of him. She neared the surface of the water when she was around fifteen feet away, "So this is your home? Humans build homes on water? Why not just build them in water?" she asked, swimming to the surface and towards James, placing her hands on the deck next to him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 am
"Some people do, I like the water, but now I am second guessing my thought of making one ontop of water, the water is very cool now, is it warmer farther down?" James asked Tabitha.

James was ready to jump in with her again, but he didn't want to strip down in front of her, at least last time when he morphed into a merman, he had trunks on and they wripped.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 am
Tabatha shook her head, "Actually, it's colder deeper, the sun doesn't shine so deeply into the water, making it pretty cold in the summer, and practically icy in the winter." she said, pulling herself up to sit on the deck. Her tail dangled into the water as she sat down next to James, "Your house is going to freeze in place," she giggled, pointing at the shore, "See that? The water's shore is already freezing up into ice, soon the whole lake will be covered in ice." she said, softly kicking the water with her tail.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 am
"I could cut a whole into it, than atleast you could reach the surface." James said sitting up more straightly.

"I wish you could walk Tabitha, than you could come in and see my home, it's warm there." James said with a smile.

The water was cold yes, but he wondered if it didn't effect Tabitha as much as it would affect James.

James turned around to face Tabitha more closley. he pushed a wet red lock away from her face, he smiled at her, she was beautiful.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 am
Tabatha shrugged, "I usually stay in my domain when winter comes, i live pretty deep into the lake and the cold gets the predators pretty riled up down there and i don't plan on getting eaten any time soon." she said, looking at James, "Well, i can travel on land, but i drag myself, it's a bit pathetic. Minty usually carries me whenever we walk on land." Tabatha looked back out at the lake, it wouldn't be long before the surface froze. She wouldn't be surprised if it iced up in a matter of days.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 am
James smilled slipping his hand under the little indent behind her tail, which would probably be that back of her knees, and he firmly wrapped his arm around her back.

"Well it's a good thing I am strong, or this wouldn't be happening." James said, he opened the front door, and walked into the manor, he showed her all of the downstairs, and he let her glance out the backdoors where he had the small gazebo, and the fake plants.

"Ready to take on the steps?" He asked Tabitha, walking over to the landing, he would wait intill she said go, befor he would do anything.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 am
Tabatha hugged herself tightly to James, feeling nervous. She didn't want to get dropped, especially onto marble floors, it was painful just thinking about it. As she clung to James, looking at his home as they toured the rooms, she couldn't help but wonder why a human would bother to go through all the trouble of teaching an aquatic creature about the land and the people that lived on it.. Humans are strange, but nice, she thought to herself, breaking out of thought as he spoke to her, "Of course, just don't drop me." she said with a nervous laugh, gripping him around the shoulders firmly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 am
James chuckled a little, he thought that it was funny.

"Tabitha don't you trust me? Of course I wouldn't drop you." James said, taking each step at a slow time.

He pointed out four bedrooms that aligned the hall telling her that they were all guest rooms, they reached the last door and he opened it.

"This room is mine." He said, he went over to the bed, sitting Tabitha down on it, he sat next to her.

"How long can you stay out of water?" He asked.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 am
Tabatha shook her head, "No, it's not that, my scapes are just a bit slippery." she said as he set her down on the fluffy bed. Tabatha felt the blanket, looking back at the pillows and up at the canopy, "Well, i'm amphibious, i can breathe both water and air, obviously. The longest time i've been out of water was two days in a fairie cavern Minty stumbled into, boy those fairys were angry.." she said, starting to ramble, "But the only thing that happened was that my scales dried out, which wasn't bad at all. I guess i'm fine on land, i just can't move around quickly on my own." she explained, still feeling the soft blanket. Tabatha couldn't resist dropping back onto it, laying comfortably on the bed, "This is great, what is this used for?" she asked, looking up at James.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 am
"Sleeping, and other things, what do you sleep on?" James said, he layed on his back turning on his side too look at Tabitha. He gently stroked her arm, she looked comfortable, he didn't want to disturbe her but he started haveing feelings for her, but he wondered if she had feelings for him.

He kept on stroking her arm, he laid there, waiting for her to answer his question.

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces