Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
*Old* RP Profiles. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:32 am
Okay i know Phan started a new RP and this shall be the Profile Page where you post the profiles of your RP character for reference, background, and what not so ppl understand your character.
I may join this RP but as of right now...i kinda busy.
So jst post info about your character in this format.

Name:
Race:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Build:
Misc Description:
Profession:
Background:

Enjoy the RP and have fun! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:36 pm
If I must.

Name= Zerimar Obon
Race=human
Age=uhhh.....217!
Height= 5'11"
Weight= 175 lbs
Hair=blonde(dark)
Eyes=green
Build=.....average?
Misc Description= Wears black pants and a beige shirt, no robes for him!
Profession= Prophet/ student of the sisters of the light, he keeps the fact of being a prophet highly secret.
Background=At the age of three he had been taken away from his parents by the sisters, he doesn't know any life outside that that the sisters have provided for him. He knows very well what will happen if the sisters find out he's a prophet so he keeps it a secret from everyone.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:15 pm
Name: Aione Minoe
Race: Half Mrithen half Wizardress (daughter of Merlyn)
Height: 5'5
Weight: 135
Hair: Long, and DARK brown
Eyes: Shocking shade of ice blue
Build: She's fit, strong, but still feminine
Misc Description: Young, strong and innocent, Aione (Alias Falcon) is good at one thing: mischief. Her loyalty is to her purse above all else. She loves one thing and that's gold.
Profession: Assassin and personal servant of Prince Myron
Background: When she was very young, her mother assassinated her father, Merlyn. Since then, she and many other Mrithen women were enslaved by members of the aristocracy in a remote kingdom of the New World.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:32 am
For when i do join.

Name: Veigun Rodrick
Race: Human
Height: 6'1
Weight: 250lb
Hair: Dark Brown with White winged temples
Eyes: Dark Green
Build: Athletic/Muscular
Misc Description: Scar running down the side of his face from a fight with bandits that permanently pulls the left side of his face into a permanent frown. Wears dark browns and greens of a good cut but made for travel. Carries a broadsword on his back...though old its blade is still sharp. His hands are those of a craftsman, callaused and worn. He seems to drift in and out of his own mind at times, and has been seen conversing with himself.
Profession: ??
Background: Has traveled across all of D'hara, a wanderer with no true identity. He has gone by many names. He runs from a past filled with ruin...towards a future that may hold promise.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:12 pm
Love the name Platinum.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:06 am
Name: Alon Suvio
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 237
Hair: Should-length, Black
Eyes: Light Blue
Build: Muscular
Misc Description: Interconnected tattoos that go from the neck down. Thin beard that goes across the jawline. Carries two twin swords and a large axe on his person at all times.
Profession: Does what he can to get by
Background: Besides being a large individual, Alon is known for his speed on foot. From the Old World, he elluded recruitment for the army and fled to D'hara to try and blend in with the locals and picking up the spare mercenary whenever possible.  

Marc Zanisba

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:53 am
Phanari
Love the name Platinum.

really? i like it to...im not shure what about it that i like...i jst like it...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:51 pm
Name: Ultimus Valicor
Race: Wizard (or Istari, for LOTR fans) (human?) cool
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair: Silvery, long to his lower back
Eyes: Grey
Build: Good Build...not necessarily ripped

Misc Description: Black Overcoat, Black boots, Morgana's Gloves, Romani Glasses, White t-shirt, Gold belt-buckle, Black all-condition pants. Always carries several knives, his bow, a double-slide quiver stocked full, and a sword at his left hip (habit courtesied of his father).

Profession: Wizard son of Boundary Warden (acquired Subtractive magic during magical breakthrough with Boundary as a boy). Makes money by eliminating "troublesome persons" and building/work requiring specialized skills...whatever they may be.

Background: Son of a Boudary Warden. Grew up west of the Kern river in a small town known as Rondolin. Learned of his gift at 15, learned to control it with aide of Third Wizard at 18. Father died when Boundary fell and was over-taken by Underworld beasts. Travelled on his own since he was 19 and has travelled the Midlands. Good knowledge of nature. Well-trained with weapons by his father (better with a bow than a sword). Seeking truth and understanding. Mostly independent but can handle people fairly well, despite his dark-looking appearance.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

W h e e l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:59 am
Hey, I'm new to the guild and i want to know if you can't just have different profiles for different rp's, I mean I'm sure I could create just one but still.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:04 pm
Name: Matt Rahl
Height: 5'11
Weight:150
Hair: kinda short ands red
Eyes:grey
Build: good
Misc Description: scar on his left cheek and chainmale tattoo on his back
Profession: works at the peoples palace
Background:is one of Darken Rahl many b*****d sons. works at the palace  

Matt_Priest

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:50 pm
Name: Matthius Seldiom
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 192 lbs.
Hair: Shock white as snow, short, spiked and wild.
Eyes: Deep menacing gray.
Build: Wiry and averagely muscular.

Misc Description: Profession: A series of runes tatooed under his left eye in a linear fashion. Multiple tear marks on his back and legs from Gar attacks attempting to eat the hatchling, now grown of course. A wide black leather belt around his waist, two strangely shaped scabbards set on both hips to hold two strange knives, the handles made as knuckled grips, bound in conditioned soft leather, the blades curved over the hands' knuckles. Bandages are wrapped around his waist three thick, from below the belly button to a few inches below the abdomen. An open vest, dark red, the color of blood, trails down to his knees, the collar triangular and opened widely.

Background: Born in the central part of the continent, he had been taken to the Old Continent, the lands of Emperor Jagang at a young age. The way that the men of this land treated people, women especially, apalled him. A mother Gar and its child had attacked and slain the sisters that had taken him, but the hatchling had kept Matthius alive, its young age keeping it more to the side of innocence than savagery. After maturing into a young lad he had finally submerged himself into the D'haran community, finding work as a shepherd or fisherman.
As he became older, the mannerisms of his adoptive Gar mother came to him; unnatural ferocity, a near-uncontainable desire for battle, though this might merely be a facet of his own erratic personality.
During the time that Darken Rahl had ruled, Matthius had become a guard for merchants travelling in the New World, he himself using this as an excuse not to fight in the war Darken was ragin agaisnt the other countries. When Richard had become the new Lord Rahl, he had been among those to swear fealty to him, though he hadn't sworn to Darken Rahl.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:51 pm
Name: Sister Kizzy
Race: human
Age: appears to be in her early 20's. Really twice that.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130
Hair: blond
Eyes: blue
Build: hourglass
Misc Description: Sister of the Dark posing for the light.
Profession: Sister
Background: Is the daughter of Panis Rahl. When her mother discovered that she was with child she went to live with her sister (who was also pregnant). They left Dhara and when the children were born they were both raised by the sister as twins. Her mother went back to Dhara to meet her fate - claiming she miscarried and went to live with her sister for support. When Kizzy's gift began to show the Sisters of the Light took her in to be taught. Kizzy is the only one besides her mother who know who her father really is.  

GeminiKizzy

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:25 am
Yeah, question. What happened to the RP thread?  
RP Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff