Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I when i saw Vincent backing away in an backed up into the edge of a man/dragon made spring it was funny .I couldn't resit teasing him , my voice went to a sweet an haunting melody like for most sirens ."Vincent~" i made the water steam up just enough to make a thin layer of mist around me . then turned an leveled my voice at Ryujin to.he wanted to play we could "Ryujin~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm
Vincent looked at her blankly as if he had no soul as he heard his own name his own name echo in his ears repeatively. "..." he was undercontrol of the siren's powers as he stood there in the hot water and gazed at her possesive like.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

i smiled seeing he was under my spell i giggled " Vincent~ " i swam closer" Come here Vincent." i laughed "So,tell me what's making you so blushy,tell me whats on your mind"i swam around him a few times then looked over at Ryujin trying to see it had the same effect on him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm
Vincent nodded and slowly walked to Anna with his now blank eyes. "im sorry.....im just insecure right now.........i havent been close to a girl like this........not since her........" he said sadly. as his eyes returned to normal as he closed his eyes before her spell got the best of him.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:55 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I sighed feeling it was to personal an borke the spell"wake up" I swam away my face have sunk under the water up to the nose i mentaly sighed i then mist diappered "You know the girls at school are a pain in the Asss"I laughed then looked over at Ryujin grined an disppered an reappered behind him an said"So now what was that"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 am
- floated there humming to himself.. he was vaguely aware of a tug on his mind and a voice calling him but quickly discarded it. it would be no good for him to fall that easily- That was a spell well done ..it even got my attention though dragon magic is stronger. -smiles and raises the water into a throne he can sit on and stares at her-  

Haruo Hasegawa

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 am
Vincent sighed as he was alone on the surface again. he looked towards the grass and used his dark powers to form a dark energy blade and carved into the rocks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled listing to him humm .I was amused that he could resit it.
i laughed watching him make a thorn out of water ."Thanks but i was just playing around.i didnt give it any real juice "I shruged in the water "but i knew it would get your attention."I winked smiling .then turn feeling Vincent "something bothering you ?" i smirked then set fire to his "water throne" truning it to steam.watching it dissappere an him fall into the water.

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:53 pm
*a demon fox with 10 tails smaller version of its giant form appears drinking some water in the forest*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 pm
Vincent looked over to Anna and quietly said "its nothing to worry about..." he gave her an assuring smile.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:44 pm
Vincent's face suddenly became very worried as he heard spirits talking to him. "Anna, im sorry....i have to go......something happened....i got to go check it out...i'll see you at class..." he said putting a black long sleeve shirt on. "...vincent whats wrong with you.....you have to make a move..." he said to himself as he ran off to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:51 pm
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled softly "Alright if your sure..." i turned away for a moment to look over to Ryujin then heard Vincent an looked at him concerned. listing to what he had to say ."Oh..are you gonna be alright alone ....?" watching him putting back on his shirt i sighed watching him run off he didnt answer me an i shrugged"I hope he'll be alright ."I said to myself . then looked over at Ryujin"Looks,like it's just you an me now"I arched a brow then smirked"So, you really wanna play battle of voices?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:50 am
lands on tops of the water laughing heartily. Trying to get me wet? - turns to water vapor and disappears, and reapears behind her. What kind of voices shall we use?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:20 pm
Watching him land in the water laughing "it's alittle to late for that dont you think"i tease watching him turn into water an poof then appear behind me . "lets see who has the better compulsion.give it all you got " I smirked"An i will too."
Ryujin Imoya

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm
Drake is out near the grassland practicing his dark magic by creating a dark lance of energy and i fire it into the trees causing a big hole in the trees then returns to normal."I see Anna you are enjoying yourself are you? hahaha."Drake laughs a bit and shoots little bolts of dark energy at the trees..  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff