Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 pm
[img][img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Kaelie_2007/Anime black hair/Anime-Guy35.jpg[/img][/img]

Vincent quickly ran to the spring, a dark energy scythe in his hand. "i got your message, where is he?" he said concerned. his eyes were emiting blazing purple dark flames. he wasnt about to let anyone hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:20 pm
Drake stares at him with like a what the hell face."look i ain't hurting nobody so don't get your shape scythe near my face."Drake said it with a cocky voice.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:25 pm
i sighed Vincent voice he'd come back i was hide behind a couple rocks "Right there "I said point over at Drake .i shook my head "i wouldn't get to cocky. Ignominious" i yelled sticking my head out from behind the rocks .i really didnt like the idea of the jerk seeing me naked. i looked over at Ryujin then back to vincent  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:25 pm
Vincent looked at him angrily and carefully made another scythe in his other hand. "then why am i getting messages about a stalker?" he asked as the purple flames did not stop burning.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 pm
Drake sighs and says"Dude chill off will ya come on you know what ill be over here."Drake says as he walks away and sits on the other side of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 pm
Vincent continued to glare at him "do you honestly think i care? as long as she's here your not getting anywhere near here..." he said coldly as he raised the scythes up in position. "Ryujin, get up... i dont think he wants to go away without a fight." he said looking back at Ryujin. he slowly looked at the tree again and put his weapons away as he walked to his friends. "what should we do?" he asked a bit annoyed.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:00 pm
I sighed Ryujin had seemingly gotten lost in his own world i shook my head .I watched Vincent deffend me an i smiled an watch Drake leave i got out of the water and redressed .i flared out my hair with fire so it dryed instandly ."Maybe we should just go do something elss vincent"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:29 pm
Vincent's eyes stoped glowing as he created a shadow wall in front of them. "there.....you can change now, he cant see past this wall." he said looking back to tell her. "and we cant go to my dorm, i moved out..." he said softly.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 am
selenia50150
I sighed Ryujin had seemingly gotten lost in his own world i shook my head .I watched Vincent deffend me an i smiled an watch Drake leave i got out of the water and redressed .i flared out my hair with fire so it dryed instandly ."Maybe we should just go do something elss vincent"

Got lost summoning the most power possible. looks at Vincent and uses his compulsion to the max speeking to him in an ancient voice that rumbles like thunder. Calm brother there is no need to shed blood here. Snaps fingers and he returns to dry land the water creating clothing for him. Looks at the other guy. If you would please, try not to injure anyone within this area with those energy bolts it would be most appreciated. Smiles with eyes closed and head tilted little bolts of lightning sparking around his arms. Looks back at her. If you wish to leave its fine i apologize i was distracted for a while and forgot myself. Looks at her and Vincent and speaks to both- I'll stay here for a while longer. If you decide to leave I hope we meet again.-he says with sadness. (And in that case i wont need to be human)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 am
Ryujin Imoya
selenia50150

Drake knows since he is bothering Anna he does not mean to so he gets up and walks away even further upset at himself popping in so rudely and goes to another tree and sits up there reading a book of how making his dark magic even more powerful and Drake still wishes that he can be forgiven by Anna for what has happened back in her dorm.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:29 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

"thanks Vincent for the wall" i had finished getting dressed when i finally heard Ryujin speak again after seemed like forever.hearing is voice it had only minimal affect on me .i was a bit calmer but still mad at that Drake guy.i watched Ryujin create clothing for himself an adress Drake .i smirked an shook my head ... better later then never i guess i thought to myself then laughed softly .i arched a brow listening to him an sighed "It's alright,Ryujin ...just trying not to get lost in your own world again yea? "i said then putting a hand on my hip an taping my chin with a finger i thought about leaving but then i just sat down .i couldn't leave him so sad..it was depressing "No, no i'll stay " i sat cross legged an my propped up on my leg resting my chin there.i looked over at Vincent."Sorry, looks like were staying ."i sighed "Well, why'd you get lost in the frist place?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm
selenia50150
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

Drake looks over for only a mintue and looks away not wanting to meet with the mad eyes of Anna and he looks down his shirt looking his red rose chest tattoo then straightens up his shirt and continues reading his book.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 pm
Bows- I humbly apologize. Smiles warmly. You don't have to stay if wish not to. I myself am starting to feel hungry. would you both like to go eat? It'll be my treat.
- he starts playing with the water making miniature fire and water tornadoes dance across the surface.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:23 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

Smiles "dont worry about it . i was just wondering " i heard my own stomach growl then blushed "Yea, i guess that would be a good idea ." i stood up smiling "Well then, i think were all hungry lets go eat at that one place ." i smiled 'hehe,not a good description just follow me " i said picking up my book bag an watched him play with the water .i made sure both Ryujin an Vincent followed me to the place .
(exit)  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:48 pm
ok as you wish.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]