Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 am
Erok75

On Da Next Level

Melody Hayes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Melody ran down the bank, dodging trees as she went. "Looky! It's so pretty!" she called, pulling out a camera. She snapped pictures from every angle before running back to Louie's side and pulling him down with her. Leaving him on the edge, she danced across the river, using the stones to keep her out of the water. As she hummed softly, smoke rose from everywhere she touched the water, like a fire being put out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:04 pm
Phoenixica24

User Image
Louie had never had too much fondness for the outdoors, everything was rooted to the ground, it reminded him of how much he had moved around as a child. Letting Melody pull him down towards the water he looked around to see if there were any other people at the river before responding to Melody, "I guess it's ok looking here" Not knowing exactly what to do outside he started picking up pebbles and throwing them as far as he could without using his powers. His first one didn't go too far, but as he threw seven more they went farther with each cast until he had reached his longest distance. "This is kinda fun actually" He said to Melody.

Erok75

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 pm
Erok75

Melody Hayes
Melody laughed happily, watching Louie adjust. She wasn't sure why he seemed so awkward, but it made her happy to see him start to relax. She scooped up some pebbles and joined him, hers not going quite as far as his, but still doing pretty well.
"Say, what do you think so far?" she asked, curious to know another opinion. "About the school, the dorm, our roommate?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:15 pm
Phoenixica24

User Image
Louie was a little taken aback by Melody's question. "I don't know" He said, not taking his eyes off the water "It's a little odd still being in school on the first day, let alone the first week." He said, then picking up another handful of rocks he threw them in the water. The waves made the splashes appear rather small to him. "What about you?" He asked Melody quizzically

Erok75

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 pm
Erok75

Melody Hayes
Melody sighed. "I've never gotten kicked out, if that's what you mean. I always left to protect my friends. But I was around long enough to make friends. As for our roommate-he needs friends. Seriously. But......don't we all?" she asked, looking up at the sky longingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:31 pm
Phoenixica24

User Image
"You've never been kicked out?" Louis asked, he was suprised, he thought anybody with special abilities got kicked out of school. "Your lucky," He said as he started trying to skip rocks over the waves. "I don't know about that new roommate though, he seems like a troublesome fellow." Louie said, as he successfully skipped a rock he punched the air "Yes! No powers required!" Then turning back to Melody he asked "What if he's dangerous? What will we do?"

Erok75

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 am
Erok75
]

Melody Hayes
"Nope, never." Melody replied. "Maybe, but it was just never necessary in my case. I always ran away before it became necessary. Is that what you call luck?" It didn't seem like luck to her, it sounded like a lot of heartbreak. "As for him.....well, if he is dangerous, I don't think he'd mean to be. Would the school let a really dangerous pereson in? We'll just have to subdue him when he transforms. Between us, we should be able to handle it. Maybe that's why we're all roommates?" Looking up, she flashed him a smile. "There's more to what I can do, but it's hard to explain. I can't do it unless I feel it. Congrats on the rock, by the way." she laughed. "Want to go look somewhere else?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 pm
Phoenixica24

User Image
Louie noticed how Melody didn't want to continue telling him about her powers, he was incredibly curious but he also realized that talking about your powers just feels weird, so he didn't press the issue. "I hope that our dorm isn't a place where they put all the kids with 'Special problems'." He said making quotation marks in the air while saying the end of his statement. He wasn't too comfortable out in the open like this so he said to Melody "Where else is there to go?" Then remembering how energetic she seemed he said "Well, I'm sure you'll find somewhere we can go before heading back to the dorm"

Erok75

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:35 am
Erok75

Melody Hayes
"I hope not too!" Melody laughed. "Sure let's find somewhere. But why don't we go check on him first? Just.....well.....I feel bad just ditching him there." she admitted, looking away at the ground.
(OOC: I'm going on vacation for two weeks, so I'll check in when I can, go on back to the dorm without me I'll jump in when I get back. If it takes too long or whatever, feel free to PM me. Sorry! And thanks! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:05 am
Phoenixica24

User Image
Louie threw one more pebble at the water before saying "Ok, I'll see you when you get to the dorm," Then he walked off in the general direction of his dorm {Exit}

((No worries, Have a fun vacation))  

Erok75

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas