Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm
PS3 Theme Store
For all your decor needs.

Welcome to my store. I will be offering PS3 themes for a reasonable price. Lemme give a little background about myself here, followed by some rules.

I was born in St. Louis, Missouri. I am nineteen years old, and currently employed with Taco Bell. I took an interest in gaming around age 8, and the first game I laid my hands on is Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega Genesis. I got closely attached to the Silent Hill series between age 9-10, I don't remember when exactly. I played and beat Final Fantasy VII at age 11. I played Rainbow Six for PC/PS1 around the same time, and loved shooters since. I am a sniper, and in games such as MAG and Bad Company 2, I prefer shooting from weird angles, which usually can rack up some kills.

RULES
No trolling.
Bumping is allowed.
Any requests must be sent via PM.
Please don't barter for lower prices.
Don't send random friend requests just because I'm doing a theme for you.
Talk! This thread is mostly here for a bunch of related/unrelated conversations, and to sell, so the more conversation, the better.

Intro/Rules-Prices/Promotional Themes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:00 pm
Prices

Prices of Themes
Each theme is going to be 500k (500,000) gold, or an item worth equal to or more than that price, due to the work and time it takes to put together these themes. This price is non-negotiable.

Discounts; Holiday and Other
During Christmas and other holidays, I will be giving a half off discount. Instead of 500k, the price during the month of the holiday will be 250k. The months for this will be April( Easter ), July (4th of July), October(Halloween), and Black Friday- January 2nd (Christmas and New Years). Any suggested minor holidays may be included, but not unless I agree with it.

Promotional/Gift Themes:
Christmas Theme made by Muse of the Soul

How to install themes:

Place on an SD card or USB drive in this folder format. All caps are neccessary.
(flash drive's name)/PS3/THEMES

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items