Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
HUNGER Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

Back to the RP!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 am
District 1  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 am
District 2  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am
District 3  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 am
District 4  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 am
District 5  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 am
District 6  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 am
District 7  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 am
District 8  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:25 am
District 9

"You will fight for me, and I will fight for you. This is what true strength means."
User Image
Battle outfit
*Draws knife*
My name is...... Marius Talwan
But you can call me... Mar
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
This is who I am... Tribute
I make my home in... District 9
Who am I? (Personality. At least a paragraph.)
The saddest tale to ever be told... Living without parental figures can be pretty tough; Marius' mother died giving birth to his identical twin sister Lyric, and his father had passed away when he was very young, so from Lyric's first steps, Marius was all she had. The two formed a bond as close as any pair of siblings could have, and went everywhere together, learning from the land and developing the experience to become two of the greatest hunters in their district. Unfortuantely the two were always rather antisocial, and so when the time came for the new Hunger Games nobody was sad when Lyric's name was called in the Reaping on her seventeenth birthday, the anniversary of their mother's death.

Nobody except Marius, that is; though past the legal entrance age, he wasted no time at all in vaulting up the steps to volunteer to take her place. It took some discussion since he technically was no longer eligable but eventually it was decided that he could enter in his sister's place. But Lyric wouldn't have it; professing that she would not be seperated from her older brother, the two became the tributes for the Hunger Games, together. But they aren't truely alone in their battle; for years, Marius and Lyric have been gathering support to create a rebellion in hopes of overthrowing the new dictator of the nation and driving away the Hunger games once and for all.

I really enjoy... (Hobbies)
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
Riot // Three Days Grace
The minstrel's Prayer // Cartel

Sssh, don't tell! Marius' biggest fear is his sister getting hurt. His biggest secret is that he is a member of the rebellion trying to stop the Hunger Games, in much the same way Katniss once did.
Follow me down.. Nobody
Am I forgetting something...? His eyes are bright blue. Excells with close range fighting.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

"Even if it is in death, you and I will forever be a team."
User Image
Battle Outfit
"...."
My name is...... Lyric Rose Talwan
But you can call me... Ly, Rose
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 17 years ago.
I make my home in... District 9
Who am I? Lyric tends to be the sweeter individual between the two twins; though it takes time to earn her trust, once you have it she will unconditionally take your opinion into consideration. Sharp as a tack, where Marius fails she will excel, making her the perfect comparison to her older brother; Lyric is not as physically strong, but she tends to notice minute details that others would miss at first glance. And she knows how to work these to her advantage; make no mistake that just because she looks frail she cannot hold her own. Rather, when faced with a life threatening situation she turns practically rabid, and fights with all the smooth and deadly grace of a predator. When at her brother's side in combat the two are virtually unstoppable; living together since birth has taught them to anticipate one another's movements. Always with a smile and a musical, uplifting voice, the truth is that Lyric is very insecure when put in large groups of people she doesn't know, and overall she tends to be less then social.
The saddest tale to ever be told...Living without parental figures can be pretty tough; Marius' mother died giving birth to his identical twin sister Lyric, and his father had passed away when he was very young, so from Lyric's first steps, Marius was all she had. The two formed a bond as close as any pair of siblings could have, and went everywhere together, learning from the land and developing the experience to become two of the greatest hunters in their district. Unfortuantely the two were always rather antisocial, and so when the time came for the new Hunger Games nobody was sad when Lyric's name was called in the Reaping on her seventeenth birthday, the anniversary of their mother's death.

Nobody except Marius, that is; though past the legal entrance age, he wasted no time at all in vaulting up the steps to volunteer to take her place. It took some discussion since he technically was no longer eligable but eventually it was decided that he could enter in his sister's place. But Lyric wouldn't have it; professing that she would not be seperated from her older brother, the two became the tributes for the Hunger Games, together. But they aren't truely alone in their battle; for years, Marius and Lyric have been gathering support to create a rebellion in hopes of overthrowing the new dictator of the nation and driving away the Hunger games once and for all.

I really enjoy... (Hobbies)
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
Down // Jay Sean ft. Little Wayne
Brick by boring Brick // Paramore

Sssh, don't tell! Lyric's biggest fear is her brother getting hurt. Her biggest secret is that she is a member of the rebellion trying to stop the Hunger Games, in much the same way Katniss once did.

Follow me down.. Nobody right now
Am I forgetting something...? Like her brother she has bright blue eyes; they are identical twins, after all. Good with traps and long range combat.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC!  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 pm
District 10  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:07 pm
District 11  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:09 pm
District 12

Life's A Climb, But The View Is Great
User Image
Battle Outfit
Hello there...
My name is...... Kassandra Lillian Evern
But you can call me... Kass, Kassy
I am obviously a... Girl
And I was born 17 years ago.
I make my home in... District 12
Who am I? Kass is known to have a hard head and a strong heart. Try to change her mind, you're going to have to try hard. She is very protective of the ones she cares about, and will stop at nothing to make sure they are safe.At times, Kass is independent and can be a bit of a loner. A bit of company doesn't bother her once in a while though.
The saddest tale to ever be told... When Kass was younger, her mother taught her how to hunt, fish, and other things in nature. She was close to her until she was twelve.
When she was twelve years old, her mother died while in the out hunting, being killed by an animal sneaking up upon her. Her father went into a deep depression after his wife's death, leaving Kass in charge of her brother, Peter, and her sister, Daphine. She took on the role of the care taker and used the things her mother taught her to take care of them.

I really enjoy... Being outside, taking care of my brother and sister, writing, Singing
Love it! Sunshine, my brother and sister, Nature
Eew, Nasty! Having no mother, being the sole provider, losing what's dear to me
Turn it up! If I die young // The Band Perry
Are you ready // Three Days Grace

Sssh, don't tell! Kass's biggest fear is harm to her family. Her biggest secret is that she detests the Hunger Games, believing its unfair to force someone into dying for others entertainment.
Follow me down.. Nobody Yet
Am I forgetting something...? Kass played many different instruments before the games and her mother's death. She still feels its her fault for her death, and tries not to remind herself of anything that brought happiness when she was alive.
My lord, god and master is WRIGGLYO  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff