Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

About fifteen minutes later, Bae stood in line to the funnel cake stand, pulling out his wallet and taking out a ten. "Game's rigged," he grumbled, handing the woman his money in exchange for the food. He then carried two plates over to the little table, setting one out for Ken. "Eat your damn funnel cake."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

By then Kenshin was no longer a demon spawn straight from hell but was his normal self with that normal (for him) cocky smile. "Don't be such a sore loser." he teased, arms folded on the table when the funnel cake was set down. He tore of a bit and ate it. Dang, it had been too long since he had this! It was so delicious! The powdered sugar, the grease, the victory!
"Tell you what, since I'm in such a good mood I'll win you a prize anyway!" Ken said in a high-and-mighty tone. In all honesty he just wanted that image of Bae swooning over him to become a reality. After all, this date was going great already!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"You don't have to," he sighed, forking a piece of the funnel cake and sticking it into his mouth. It wasn't bad, he couldn't lie. He grinned, then gestured to the cake. "What is this stuff made of?" Bae asked, eating another piece.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Nah, I'll do it. You'll have to bring it with you and show it off to all those weirdos in your band!" Ken beamed, imagining all the band members looking at the huge bear Bae would have with envy. That'd be great~
Ken looked up from his food when he heard Bae and smirked when he saw the grin. "It's just fried batter with powdered sugar on it." he explained while taking another piece off. "Here." he said as he held a piece out for the other to eat. Ken kept as serious an expression as he could so that he wouldn't show how nervous he was about trying to feed his date, which just so happened to be the person he'd been in love with for years.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:25 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae leaned forward, opening his mouth and eating the piece, leaning back and wiping powdered sugar off the corner of his mouth with his thumb. "It's really good," he commented, grinning. "Can't believe I've never had this before."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"And to think, if you had just stayed I would've been able to show you all sorts of great snacks!" Ken scowled. He leaned forward, resting on his folded arms and gaze sideways. "You know, it still kinda urks me that you left suddenly." he muttered quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"I thought I was leaving for a good reason," said Bae, eyes staring at the table. "I was short, fat, ugly, not good enough for you in my own eyes. I wanted to be worthy of you, and my self-esteem was so screwed that I could only be good enough if I were handsome." He shrugged. "I wanted to be attractive for you so that you wouldn't be embarrassed when I was near you or laugh at me when I confessed, and I couldn't just be ugly forever. I wanted you too much to suffer in silence."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

By the time Bae would look up, he'd see Ken staring at him with fierce eyes. "What did I ever do to make you think that?" he asked. "Every time I could I would spend time with you, I didn't care if one of my other friends got a new car or another wanted to see a new movie. I got into fights because people would say something about you. I couldn't care less what they thought of me when I was around you, I thought you knew that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"I guess I was blinded by my own appearance," he said sheepishly, not daring to raise his eyes to meet Kenshin's gaze. "My self-esteem was totally sh-t back then, Ken. Most of the time I was convinced that you spent time with me on a bet from your other friends. I kept expecting you to laugh at me and tell me that you couldn't stand being seen with me anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

A look of hurt crossed the Japanese star's face for a second. "You really thought I'd do that?" he asked softly. He knew he had to understand it from Bae's perspective. Before they became friends he had been well aware of the bullying that had gone on around him, so he could tell why Bae felt that way. Still, it was hurtful to hear that your best friend didn't even trust you.
Deciding to drop the subject, Kenshin took off a piece of the funnel cake and held it up to Bae. "Say 'Aaah'." he commanded with his cranky expression and giveaway blush.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae looked up at the redhead, smiling a little and opening his mouth. "You know, if you keep feeding me, I'm going to get way too used to it." He chuckled a little, then leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the fork, eating the food and leaning back on his seat. "So what ride do you want to go on next?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Well don't. This is a once in a lifetime chance!" Ken scoffed, trying to ignore the blush that came with thoughts of feeding Bae more often. When asked about what ride to go on, he looked around to see how far the ride he wanted was from them. "Why don't we try the Tunnel of Love?" he asked nonchalantly. When he realized that his nonchalant attitude would do nothing, he turned red and glared quickly at Bae. "No! I mean I want to go on it just to make fun of how stupid it is, is all!" he spouted in a desperate attempt to defend himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:51 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Stupid? But I thought they were really cute and romantic?" Bae tilted his head in confusion, the idea that all those Korean dramas had lied to him. "I mean, I get it if you just want to make fun of it, but I kinda want to take it seriously."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"T-Take it seriously?" Kenshin scoffed as he scratched the back of his head and turned even more red. "Wh-Why would you want to take something like that seriously if it's j-just us two guys riding it, idiot?" He laughed like an idiot while trying to keep his pride.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae raised a shoulder and dropped it in a half-shrug, looking away. "Because we're not just two guys, we're together. I mean, didn't you mean it earlier when you called me your boyfriend?" He looked back to Kenshin, dark eyes wide.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff