Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Moon Fire & Eclipse Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:24 am
Background

Once outpost Lydria for ARC is Complete. Well Start at their unless you want to do a One x One. Both are Angelic Precusor, a being that traverse and Control light and the Universe. Izuna and Xiu, Ruler of the Grand Zetsumei Empire. The Legendary Heros of wars past, and beings reincarnated from the crystalAs of grand Sakura. With a past of sorrow, happiness, and Love. Separated in Time, to reunited to be ever more stronger.

Toward the future, Queen Izuna and Prime Minister Xiu announced that they on going to be running a mission to explore new worlds. In the Year 2552, With Izuna retaking over the Organization ARC-F91 . The two sisters of Royalty took command of a elite force to explore new worlds. Toward to uniting a intergalactic alliance Known as Interga Angel Guard.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

"The sadness and the pain......fly as if to shed them away
悲しみは、痛み......それらの距離を当てるかのように飛ぶ"

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
╣- Izuna Alana F. Rayheart -╠
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分: Building a jet.
[Location] 場所: Fujisaki Shrine Airfield.
[Weapon] 武器: Lero Bladed Revolver "Fate" and Colt Semi Auto "Destiny"
[Unit]単位: PTX-015 Wildwruger " Reika "
[Out of Tear Gas:]

" Fate ,hope, and Our Destiny. "
"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

With the sun blazing down on the airfield near fujisaki shrine and the Great Fantera Forest. After a major intergalactic concert tour and kicking alien a**. In the world of Terra two, in the massive country of Zetsumei. With the new republic still lead by that crazy commander named tama. From the stage of City 7 to the beyond planet of Myth. The intergalactic music sensation Izuna Alana F. Rayheart was on leave. Taking a vacation on her home estate as queen of The country.

In the hanger , working on the Fire Valkyrie a gift from a close friend Nekki. On its nuclear jet engines, while the song New frontier was blasting from the radio, with Izuna singing the lyrics. Tightening a bolt, attaching wires to a certain part.

With it blazing hot, being the summer season on the planet. As she finished up with her work, closing the maintenance hatch. Jumping off the jet, smiling as the sun beam onto its red paint.

Battlefield of love "Angel Heart"

"Ah, the heartbeat of love that is so precious.... overlapping our dreams passionately"
ああ、とても貴重です愛のハートビート......情熱的に私たちの夢を重複

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 pm
User ImageIn the back corner of the garage, Kisi sat, her wings and arms wrapped around her knees. Her head was bowed, as she thought of nothing. This was her usual state of mind. The harsh smells of chemicals in the garage that burned her nose, she took no notice of. Loud sounds, just echoed throughout her head. She was drifting, lost from any care. The only reason she still walked this earth was because she refused to break that ultimate sin. Only God could show her true death. She had no right to take her own life.

A prayer slipped into her mind, but she pushed it away. She wasn't pure enough for God to accept her once more. She was an angel, not a human. What she'd done was unforgivable. It was her place to do penance for her sins, though forgiveness wasn't given to those with wings.

Sensing that the woman who freed her from her killing sprees, was leaving her ship, she understood more about mechanics than she wanted to, though she desperately tried to forget, the young girl stood silently, waiting for her to pass before following her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 pm

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分: Lets Get Ready , Generation Delta.
[Location] 場所: Hanger

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" Oh, Kisi Chan! " Izuna said running to her, with her innocent voice. With her hands behind her back, with a smile on her face. Holding her hand toward Kisi , the precursor of the light had saved her. Izuna Wanted to teach her to believe and live on. Izuna was old geezer due to all the space traveling she does..... even she doesnt really know her age.

As a mentor, Anyone taught by her knows how random she is. " Come on Kisi Chan, Don't be a party pooper. I want to take you around the Capital city of Zetsumei and the Palace. " Meaning that Izuna was going to drive, she tends to be wild at the wheel like her sister.

Izuna was never always like this, at her young age she was a cold yet emotionless. She could understand where Kisi was coming from, Because... she was a experiment . It was only till later that her late husband had freed from that state. During the final days of the GEAR wars of 1990, where Izuna and Kaito had met on the battlefield. With Izuna in the Black Mecha " Deraz" m and Kaito Mecha Named "Rayheart " Battled to the death. Only when at the final monuments that Izuna realized that she was in love with him , when her yelled his feelings toward her. Reaching out there hands toward each other, into a kiss. Which had activated her powers of precursor, later on to defeat those who had created her.

"Ah, the heartbeat of love that is so precious.... overlapping our dreams passionately"

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 am
The young girl flinched as the bright spirit before her appeared. She should have given these rescuers of hers her code name 498234. That was truly who she was. Only hope made her remember the name Kisi. Every time it was used it sliced through her, creating a fresh mental wound.

She had no desire to wander anywhere, but knowing this was her punishment she nodded in an abrupt manner. She had no fear of the girl's driving, only fear for Izuna's safety. Her life probably would give her release at the end of a ride with Izuna. She expected, even hoped for that. But Izuna was such a bright soul, she needed to live on. Saving more people. Doing good in this world. Doing what Kisi was meant to, but lost that chance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 am

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分:lets go, Kisi-Chan
[Location] 場所: Capital City.
[Out of Tear Gas: sorry if thats taking control of ones charater >_< ]

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" Really, Come on Kisi. Your part of our family now. " She had grabbed kisi's hand. Running toward the outside of the hanger, coming to Izunas parked car. Which was a new camaro, which she just restored. Opening the door, just for kisi. With Izuna sliding over the hood with the window open into the drivers seat.

Sticking the keys into the ignition, letting the V8 rev up. adjusting the mirror , waiting for kisi.

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am
((I can survive with it.))
Kisi stumbled, trying to keep up with Izuna's excited pace. With their hands touching, the cyborg could feel the warmth of Izuna's soul spread into her hand and up her arm. She enjoyed the sensation, even daring to squeeze her hand in response. The moment she let go, the young girl pulled her hand against her chest, covering it with her other one, trying to keep the warmth from being destroyed by her cold soul.

Slowly, she took her place in the large car, sitting cross legged on the seat. In a soft voice, almost to the point of soundless, she whispered, "You should buckle up." For she cared about Izuna's health; far more than her own. Angels never used technology much. Magic and wings served them well enough. It was yet another thing that pulled her away from her race. Secretly, something she'd only confused to God, she enjoyed the time that she was forced to repair the ships. It was healing with her hands; stronger than she ever had been able to do. She could still feel each soul she took from its body on her own soul. She'd carry that burden of 2186 different people, that she'd been forced to kill, else they center their attack on Celestial. How Izuna couldn't see the weight on her shoulders, confused Kisi. She was such a good soul, she had to see the evil within her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 pm

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分: As People Only we Can make Decisions.
[Location] 場所: Gunning Down the Run.

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

Izuna Just Winked Kisi, as Izuna Pressed the gas. Storming down the Airfield, with the engine roaring on. She flipped a switch, causing the ARC logo to appear , the engine blower stciking up and police sirens on the roof. The car had transformed into a alter form, a technology developed in 2545 by ARC tech to form vehicles into alternate form.

As it drifted onto the highway, with the windows letting the breeze of summer and the scent of the cherry blossom. With Izuna behind the wheel.... if kisi Hadn't noticed that their was no seat-belts in the car... due to from the time period it was from. If one thing Izuna never talks about, is the number of people she had killed before..... her eyes become a bright red with snake slit eyes. As most, she only killed when she had too. The precursor is a lost race in time, only so much is known about them.

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm
The noise, dear God, the noise was so loud. Sirens, roaring, the sound of metal fitting into place. It made the poor girl cringe in her seat, curling up further in the seat. She took no pleasure from the beauty about her, only thanked God that he’d given them to these people. That was what made it so difficult; seeing traces of God throughout this planet. She knew he was with these people, but had abandoned her for her sins. The hints of God made her yearn to be in his presence once more. It was sinful to do that as well.

Glancing at Izuna, then the surrounding cars on the highway, her eyes widened. The girl seemed to thrive getting into more and more dangerous situations. Before thinking she placed a simple but strong protect spell around her. She possibly felt nothing as it draped over her shoulders and down. It was something all angels learn at a young age, just love surrounding and protecting whomever you cast it on. She was shocked. Utterly shocked. What had she just done? What did it mean? It contradicted everything she knew.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 pm

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分: Your realizing your path.
[Location] 場所: Highway.

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" Kisi, If theres one thing you must forget is god. He only looks over us, that's means you as well. I only believe that everything is reincarnated to become something anew. You have to let go Of the past, but please... just look toward the future. " Izuna had turned her head, giving her a simle. As they exited of the ramp into the city, as they passed by the great hall and the Parliament building.

She heavily worried about Kisi, all Izuna wanted to do was teach her the way of not be scared and face things head on. What had Izuna had experience in the past. To protect others as well the ones she loves. Only a person can change the future.

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:35 pm
”God is the future. You cannot look anywhere without seeing His Glory.” Her voice was strong, filled with complete belief as she turned to look at Izuna. “You are correct,” her speech was formal, “I must lose my past. I cannot return to Celestia.” She turned once more, staring off at something invisible in the distance. “I am not angel. I am too impure for that. But did you not feel it? I…protected you. I still have my celestial powers. So, I am not human. Which means I have no free will. I must follow God and his ways. Even throughout my punishment.” She inhaled deeply, as if drawing strength from the surrounding air. "I will help you. You are a pure soul; I will follow you, and help you as my penance."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 pm

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分: You wouldnt Understand.
[Location] 場所:

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

"You are you. That sets you apart for others. We all have sinned, including myself. There is no higher Existence in the universe , as it only grows. " The car suddenly stopped at the palace building. Where the massive Acadia Sofia was waiting, " I have business to take care off, were heading to earth. Make yourself at home, while I get Ready."

She exited the car, the Acadia was the pride of the naval fleet. A massive Capital class ship. Over the palace building, with the sun shinging on its massive hall.

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 pm
In a wry voice, Kisi commented, “You don’t understand the concept of angels do you?” shaking her head, then flinching as no hair could fall into her face, the young girl continued, “We are God’s beings, extensions of Himself. We exist to serve him. We love him. I love him. Though I am not worthy of his love.” With a sigh, she murmured, “We have no—“she cut herself off, suddenly realizing. She had free will. She made the choice to fight to save Celestia.

In a awed and horrified tone she whispered, “I am no angel. It is not that I am no longer an angel; I never was.” Tears burned her eyes as they pooled at the edges. But they were joyous more than melancholy. Since she wasn’t an angel, she could be forgiven. That was the gift God gave his other creatures. Quickly stepping out of the car, she asked Izuna, “Do you want me to stay out here?”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:17 pm

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分:The Wandering Queen Of the Empire.
[Location] 場所:

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" Yes Kisi-Chan? " , That was fast.... dont ask how Izuna changed from commander of ARC uniform to Queen Izuna of the Grand Empire. " Well, You could of have followed me. My son when he was younger did that all the time when I just needed to do someting quick..., like right now I had my patrons quickly change me into my dress.... " She had just had came back to the car, in a matter of a couple minutes. If one other thing Kisi needed to know that Izuna is quick on her feet.

" Now, what was I going to do ...... Oh yea... I was going to show you around town. Come on, lets go get something to eat shall we?" As the queen re-entered the car... kinda forgetting on the flashily limo they had sitting in the lot.

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm
Obviously, Kisi did not just stand there waiting for a response, even for just a few minutes. She slid down into a sitting position her wings tucked around her, letting her look straight up and praying for the first time since her kidnapping. By its end, she couldn’t control the tears that burned the hardware at her eyes. There was a calmness draped over her, as she now knew, she’d been forgiven. It amazed her how simple the task was, now that she knew she wasn’t an angel. It was a freeing sort of feeling. Once she saw Izuna coming out, she stood up, a smile on her face, and walked around to her side of the car. She figured Izuna ignored the shiny limousine in favor of driving herself. She took no notice of her clothes, for that would have been vanity, something she purely did not possess. This time before she moved the car, Kisi started weaving a protection spell about her. Her hands moving through the air, only those with magical talent could see the light in between which connected as a net that draped softly over Izuna.  
One on One

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff