Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bungie

Back to Guilds

This is a halo guild where we talk about Halo,Halo 2,Halo 3,Halo 3 ODST,Halo Wars,Halo Reach,and the books. 

Tags: bungie, halo, halo reach, halo 3, video game 

Reply Bungie
ok so Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sonic the heroic

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 am
we all know that bungie said that this is the last halo game but do you know that bungie might be joining treyarch!and thay may be both making a
plan to get halo back  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:28 am
wait...Activison and now Treyatch? woah...they should get EPIC as well....imagine the poeple who made gears of war with Bungie....or imagine all of the Big video game companies deciding to all make a AWESOME video game
isn't that a thought?
well i was told that they are saying its the last game....but...its not finished yet....unless a book telling what happens after halo 3 comes out
or Halo 4 comes out i won't be satisfied  

Uziaran123

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 am
Highly unlikely, Bungie is in fact partnering with Activision. I can't see them also partnering with Treyarch. Bungie is in the process of making their next game though. there is about at 99.9% chance that it wont be a halo game. Bungie sold the rights to Halo to Microsoft so any other Halo game released probably wont be by Bungie.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:11 pm
BWO TwinswordS
Highly unlikely, Bungie is in fact partnering with Activision. I can't see them also partnering with Treyarch. Bungie is in the process of making their next game though. there is about at 99.9% chance that it wont be a halo game. Bungie sold the rights to Halo to Microsoft so any other Halo game released probably wont be by Bungie.

i know how sad is that? too bad the game might suck because of this fact don't ya agree?  

Uziaran123

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 am
actualy,microsoft gave the halo contract to 343 industries,which is an extension of bungie,so it wont suck becasue all the original creators of the halo franchise are part of it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 am
DoctorE3
actualy,microsoft gave the halo contract to 343 industries,which is an extension of bungie,so it wont suck becasue all the original creators of the halo franchise are part of it

Oh....okay then

well that explains alot
well lets hope halo 4 will be good if it ever happens  

Uziaran123

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 am
DoctorE3

yeah, im sure they wouldn't deviate from what Bungie has started.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm
Halo could still be much more though. there's so many story's untold. Secrets yet undiscovered and questions unanswered.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Uziaran123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 pm
you got that right....we need to know if Mc is gonna get out of his cryo tube...well...it gives the fanfictions happy  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:43 pm
yeah and dont forget what happens when he gets out and there is still covenet left there probably scatterded and if bungie amkes a new series it probably going to have many simalarties to halo since when a gaming company makes a new game they have to part with the old one which makes then still attachted to halo  

sonic the heroic

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

sonic the heroic

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm
halo was a good series but it is time to say good bye with it. so long halo and master cheif  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 pm
no,I'm actually mot going to say good bye just yet.On microsoft.com(or whatever),there are job listings for the next halo game by 343,heres proof.http://www.product-reviews.net/2009/05/19/xbox-360-halo-4-coming-by-microsoft-games-studio/
I saw the actual job listing on microsoft but I cant refind the link  

DoctorE3

sonic the heroic

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:33 am
even so but how are they going to turn hunting the rest of the covenat down epect  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 am
welll its said that in the evolutions story about a elite, in the story (this is also on halo waypoint) and in the story its maybe a year or more after halo 3 and the humans and elites are fighting the brutes who had turned against each other...so if a halo 4 were to arise....you might be playing the arbiter or another elite then later in the story your Master Chief  

Uziaran123

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:07 am
Actualy on halo wiki,It tells us master cheif is floating off to a planet with forerrunner like designs on it.and in the halo books,onyx is a forerunner planet and was stripped of its natural habitats and halsey,a couple of spartan III's,and some other spartan II from blue team which john was the leader of.so halo four will imediately take off after halo 3 and you will fight sentinals again and probably the flood.Oh yeah,also the flood will most likely feature a long lost flood enemy,THE JUGGERNUAT  
Bungie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff