• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 am
RiverClan cats:
Leader: Snowstar

Deputy: Reedmist

Medicine Cat: Thrushfeather

Warriors: Frostcloud, Whiteclaw, Dewpelt, Sugarleaf, Wolfclaw, Shallowfur, Ginger__, Silver__, Rain__, Cinder__. Shadow___,

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 am
"when me and Dewpelt padded into the camp we set down the fresh-kill that we had managed to catch"snowcloud then picked out a vole and went to go and eat it.  

sokkie1234
Crew

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 am
Dewpelt padded away, and went out of the camp, wanting to hunt some more.

(pathetic post, I know)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm
snowcloud padded out after her."wait for me"] she yowled  

sokkie1234
Crew

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm
Sugarleaf walked out of the den, her kits following close behind her, "come on my sweets, lets go see what they hunters have brought in" she mewed to her kits

Rainkit followed her mother batting at her tail as she went, "momma can i have a vole?" she meowed

Cinderkit followed after his mom and sister shaking his head at her question, "only if it's there, Rainkit" he meowed "and you better share with me" he mewed

Shadowkit sulked behind them both, "who cares what you eat just pick somthing" he grumbled brushing past them both  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm
Dewpelt slowed down for Snowcloud. "Sorry, it's just that we need to stock up on fresh kill."  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 pm
"it's okay i was slow".answered snowcloud.did you know i could be the leader of riverclan  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 pm
"How?" Dewpelt was really interested with that  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Sugarleaf sighed and with a flick of her tail silenced her kits, "stay here, im going to talk to the warriors just outside of the entrace" she mewed padding off to the entrance, upon reaching the two cats she said, "my kits have a special request, they all want water vole" she mewed knowingly

Rainkit plopped down on the ground and began washing her white fur as her mother walked away,"what do you think shes doing"she asked her brothers

Cinderkit sat beside his sister, "i dont know, maybe shes going to hunt for us herself" he mewed

Shadowkit rolled his eyes, "you idiots, she went to got talk to the warriors about getting you water voles" he grumbled laying down besides his siblings  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 am
"i was slow because i was thinking"she said  

sokkie1234
Crew

Max Ride 98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 pm
Streamstar was out on a walk around the boundaries (normally her warriors would do this but she felt like going outside!!!!! =D) Sprinting along she suddenly dropped onto her belly, her chest fur picking up little clodds of dirt. She had scented a couple of enemy cats just outside the border, hoping they wouldnt cross, she was in no mood for a fight, she bared she needle-sharp teeth and hissed, warning them how close they were... Stepping closer to the boundary she refreshed most of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:02 pm
Dewpelt nodded. "Ok, I think we can manage that."  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 pm
Sugarleaf smiled and bowed her head, "thank you Dewpelt" she murmered before turning to walk back to where she had left her kits

Rainkit saw her mother before her brothers did, she bounded over and licked her mothers nose, "so did you ask them for Water Voles?" she asked excitment in her eyes

Cinderkit saw Rainkit bound over to their mother, he got up and bounded over to them both he heard Rainkits question, "yes mother are the warriors getting us Water Voles?" he asked before his mother could answer

Shadowkit saw his siblings bound over with great excitment towards their mother, "idiots" he muttered to himself before lightly padding over to them all as well, he may get aggrivated with them but he loved them all deeply  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:46 pm
snowstar leaped onto the highrock and called the usual call for a clan meeting.[/color]"may all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beaneath the highrock for a clan meeting.we need a new deputy in riverclan and i have thought long and hard to get the name of the cat that is worthy to be deputy.the new deputy will be dewpelt."snowstar leaped gracefully from the highrock and went to her den.  

sokkie1234
Crew

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 am
Dewpelt gasped at the announcement. She had never even thought of herself as deputy.  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff