Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Imprisoned 1x1 (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm
In this rp their is a human who is enslaved by two mythic creatures. the creatures at times is rough and mean with the human but the mythics at times can be kind and fair. But the human is tired of being a slave and wants to be free and explore the world around him/her. Will the human get his/her freedom, or stay imprisoned for the rest of his/her life?

Name: Blaze (red) Razzo (blue)
Species: Gryphon
info: Blaze is the kind and gentle one while her brother, Razzo, is the mean and unfair slave keeper. Although at times he could be kind but thats rare. Blaze at times sneaks food to the slave when her brother isnt around and at times takes him/her out of the cell to sleep in a more comfortable room. Razzo just has the slave do various jobs nonstop and at times hurts or punishes the slave for not doing certain jobs right.
Apearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 pm
i am now turning this to open since my original rp partner hasnt made their profile in a couple of days so anyone is now welcome to join  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:06 pm
bump...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 pm
once again... bump  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm
Name: Abigail
info: she is the slave of Razzo and she is getting tired of being a slave and has try to get away but Razzo always find her.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 pm
((welcome to the rp))

Out in a forest miles away from the nearest town there was a large castle once used for war, but now its abandoned and two griffins now live their. One of them a gentle female named Blaze and the other a rough and mean male named Razzo. At this time it is about 6:00 am and Razzo was sleeping up in his room that was once used for royal families, and Blaze was walking down a long stair case that led to the castle's dungeon where the slave slept. It didnt take long for Blaze to reach the bottom and walk to the slave's cell. Blaze tapped the barred doors with her beak to wake the slave, "Sorry to disturb you... Abigail was it, but Razzo would like you to go out hunting for this morning meal." she said gently.  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 pm
*Abigail stood up standing at 6'1* alright whats does he want this time Blaze  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm
Blaze opened the cage with one of her sharp talons and turned her body to show a bow and a quiver of arrows on her side, "Just like every time, he doesnt say what he wants just so he can get you in trouble." she said sadly  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 pm
i see *she take the bow and quiver* i be back in a hour * she goes and come back hour later with two wild boars* here it is *she drops the boars and walks back to her cell*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm
Blaze woke from her nap and looked over at the girl, "Wait, why not wait up in my room while we eat and ill save you a piece if my brother doesn't catch me." she said with a more joyful tone. Blaze drags the boars back into a large room that was once the dining room for the royal families, "Heres this mornings meal Brother." she said placing the boars on what used to be the table. "Boar! Why Boar!" Razzo shouted angrily "That Slave must know I preffer those creatures known as Wyrms!" he shouted greedily grabbing one of the boar and ripping large chunks off of it. He quickly calmed down and sighed, "At least the Slave brought back two good boars." he said, still with slight anger in his voice. After the meal Blaze walked up into the tower where her room was. "Abigail? You in there?" she asked wondering if she stayed up their or not.  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:15 pm
*Abigail was sitting against wall in Blaze room* yes i am here Blaze  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm
Blaze gently pushed the door opened and walked in. "I managed to save a piece for you." she said grabbing a large chunk of meat and throwing it to the floor. "Sorry thats its raw." she said closing the door and laying down next to her bed.  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm
*Abigail pick up the meat and start to eat it* it fine Blaze i don't mind and thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm
((sorry for taking so long im having trouble finding a comp.))

Blaze nodded and closed the door behind her, "you know you could have cooked that?" she said looking over at her fireplace. "but im going to have to get you to your cell soon so Blaze doesnt come in and see you." she said worried.

((you can make up thing in the room you know ^ET^))  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:52 pm
*Abigail finish eating and stands up* okay then let get back to my cell  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items