Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
APH AmericaxEngland[private] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Used Jello

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm
It was another World Conference meeting, and as usual America was spitting out another ridiculous. The young and hyper nation was slowly losing the attention of all the nations.

After long five minutes the nation eventually finished and sat down in his seat. Germany soon got up on the podium, and announced that there was a small lunch break, then the meeting will start up again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 pm
England also known as Arthur, sighed listening to Amarica speak, it was rather boring, he was begining to doze off, but he still listened, what got his atention was when Germony anounced it was lunch, he stood up and began to head for the door before he turned and looked at Amarica "you comeing Alfred?" he asked
((lol short post XD))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Used Jello

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 pm
America looked at Arthur, and smiled. "Sure, I'll buy us something if you want." Meaning that he will go to the McDonald's near by and get something. He never understood why the other nations hated fast food, it was good food to him, better than what Arthur made at least.

He stood up and walked over to his brother. "So what'd you think of my ideas? Awesome right?" Alfred stated grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:16 pm
England sighed "alright then" he said then smiled "yeah thay were nice idea's" he said even though half the stuff his younger brother said went one ear and out the outher  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Used Jello

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 pm
Alfred smiled, and walked out of the room. "You think that everyone else liked him." He stated placed his hands in the pockets of his bomber jacket.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Arthur smiled "im sure thay did, Alfred" he said walking patting his shoulder as he walked beside him
((ima make a posting Style, if thats ok with you))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 pm
BUMPU~! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm
((Ah, sorry!))
"Do you like it?" Alfred then asked looking over at the other blond. Even though he wanted his freedom from him, and often found himself arguing with him, he found himself still caring about what he thought.  

Used Jello

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm
Arthur smiled and gave a sigh "yes i like them Alfred, but you should make your own deshishon count dont let outher people tell you difrent" he said "your ideas are nice, but at times thay sound like nonesence and jibberish to outhers, but none the less they were grate" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm
Alfred frowned for a minute before laughing. "You're just saying that since your ideas suck." He stated patting him on the shoulder lightly.  

Used Jello

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm
Arthur [England] Kirkland
◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷
User ImageUser Image
Arthur flinched then laughed "my ideas dont suck!" he said shoveing his younger brother slightly and then sighed "well lets just get our lunch" he said.
User Image User Image User Image

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands,
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:43 pm
((I'll make a post style later >> wink )

Arthur held up a bag and smiled. "I bought this before the meeting started."Another bag of burger and fries. "And I hope your buying something this time....you're food sucks."He then stated shoving him back playfully.  

Used Jello

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Arthur groaned "ugh that junk food agean? jeze Arthur your going to get sick from that crap" he said then he flicked him "my cooking dose not suck!" he said then sighed "yes im buying a salad, its better then your junk food" he said, he stoped and went to a nearby food stand and bought a salad with water he payed and walked back to his younger brother .

((OOC: okay ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:19 pm
Alfred made a face, and walked over to a table. "Be quiet, I drink diet soda so everything is fine." He then took a hardy sip of his Super Sized soda. When Arthur came back to him, he then walked over to their table. France, or Francis, and Canada also known as Matthew were already at the table.  

Used Jello

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Arthur shook his head "idiot......diet soda is still junk food, i sware you must be dietbetic from all that ccrap" he said walking back and siting beside him as he began to eat his salad.

((OOC: okay ^^))  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out