Submit

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Just curious how many of us are married, since I notice that there are lots of people in their 20s.

I got married last year, when I was 20.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:47 pm
Hi, there!

I am married as well, since November 15, 2009. Just over a year. Halfway through the "hardest years of marriage" though; pretty cool.

I'm quite glad to be married. How 'bout yourself?  

Madame No
Crew

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm
'hardest years of marriage'? I'd never heard that the first years were the hardest.

We're doing great and I love being married... it's just like dating, only I wear a ring. lol Really nothing has changed in our relationship except that now I call him my hubby. We'd already lived together for a few years.

We were married on July 14th.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 pm
First two years of marriage are supposed to be the hardest. Bunch of studies and stuff on it. Google it; it's interesting.

Same here, though: marriage isn't that different from how things were before because we lived together first as well.

:]  

Madame No
Crew

iDeenise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am
I'm older than you but I think I'm too young to be married eek Hmm the ideal marrying age for me is 30..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:30 pm
im 26 and i would never get married. or have children. tho some from my year at school have done both.
mostly just had kids... but thats just how bad my area is...  

g0th_chick_uk

Wealthy Lover

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Converter 100

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 am
iDeenise
I'm older than you but I think I'm too young to be married eek Hmm the ideal marrying age for me is 30..

I'd say that's dependent on the people involved. It may be your ideal marrying age, but that's too long to wait for me. We knew what we wanted, it all worked out.

Also, when do women usually get too old to have children? If you're planning on having kids, shouldn't you be married earlier? Not that children are exclusively for married people, but... just a thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 am
Madame No
First two years of marriage are supposed to be the hardest. Bunch of studies and stuff on it. Google it; it's interesting.

Same here, though: marriage isn't that different from how things were before because we lived together first as well.

:]

That is really interesting o.O I never knew. It's funny, we both have been diagnosed with clinical depression, but we're usually very happy when we're together. We're almost at the two year marker (seven more months) and we've still never had a real fight, never raised our voices.

I think it's silly to get married before you've lived together! How will you know if you can stand one another if you've never tried it XD  

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

iDeenise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 am
Lime Kiss
iDeenise

I'd say that's dependent on the people involved. It may be your ideal marrying age, but that's too long to wait for me. We knew what we wanted, it all worked out.

Also, when do women usually get too old to have children? If you're planning on having kids, shouldn't you be married earlier? Not that children are exclusively for married people, but... just a thought.

I wanted to have kids, infact twins.. but for now, I just can't imagine giving birth, thinking about it just scares me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 am
Aw you are so lucky to be married! I can't wait till I get married in real life! I believe marriage is a blessing, and something sacred that two lovers finally join as one flesh.  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 pm
Lime Kiss
Just curious how many of us are married, since I notice that there are lots of people in their 20s.

I got married last year, when I was 20.

I got married in March to the love of my life biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 pm
g0th_chick_uk
im 26 and i would never get married. or have children. tho some from my year at school have done both.
mostly just had kids... but thats just how bad my area is...

Hah I just had to comment.. when I was 26 I said the same thing. Then 3 years later I got married biggrin

It all depends on if you find someone who does it for you.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

*Everything Else*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces