Archaeology

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:42 am
Am I the only one wanting to play Chocobo Hot & Cold when finding a new fragment? confused

It's an ok secondary prof, but I feel like they've ripped it out of Final Fantasy 9, still with blood on their hands...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:58 pm
Haven't tried it yet. Sounds like fun. But hell, everything in WoW has been ripped from something else, eh? pirate  

Tasty Crayons

Alina Sedai

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:20 am
It is by far the most exciting profession yet. I really enjoy it, though I cry everytime I get a common, my best friend already has the skele raptor mount and pet, and the gnome pet and all i got was the nelf mirror sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 am

["We‘ll meet again in the afterlife…"]

I admit, its painfully long. I did it for an hour and only got myself three full, common artifacts. neutral

But yes, it does remind me of Chocobo Hot and Cold. 3nodding

Wolf God Moro

Beloved Gaian

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:17 pm
I bought the prof, but I'm being a slow casual and still only lvl 84 so I haven't bothered to try it yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm
It's one of those things that you do once in a while when you are really ******** bored. lol

Mines currently at 191.. and yeah.. it's boring! XD

I really just want the alchemy drake. redface

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Alina Sedai

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 am
480! (slacking I Know)
Got Mirror, raptor mount and pet, gnome, priest and druid statue, and the lvl 60 epic boa chest, working on the Vrykul Axe at the moment.
Geif Tol'vir dig sites though sad !  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:11 pm
My archeology is only 225 and I haven't found much of anything yet. If you are leveling your archeology, I highly recommend not doing any solves until you have a skill of 100. After 100, you only get skill ups from solves...so if you save all of your fragments until then, you'll get up to 220+ quickly. :3

Everyone is complaining about it on the forums though. It's buggy and painful apparently. I'm scared to go any further, but I seriously want my vial of the sands.  

Yui san

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100

Mischiefpixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 pm
I've grinded archaeology, came for the alchemy recipe and after getting it, I haven't returned to it. It is fine, i guess just for when you've got some dead time, like a dps queue. Personally, it was just a little to tedious for my liking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:32 pm
One of my friends has dig our about 3 weeks non stop for Zin'rokh and still nothing XD.
No I dont want to try archeology.  

Neryumo

Greedy Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

maiora premunt

Sparkly Capitalist

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 am
I hate Archaeology with a blazing passion >:[ I got it to like ... 4, and called it quits. You will not hear of me leveling it until I have leveled everything else possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:16 am
I maxed it out, and immediately lost the urge to do anything with it again. But it was a good way to spend my time. ^_^ I had fun leveling it, and got a pretty dress and some other stuff.  

Pouncey

World of Warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff