Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я [ʞ] ι s s Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

=========== ===========

[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я XXX [ʞ] ι s s

=========== ===========

Semi-Literate Long-term A Vampire and Lycans Role-play

All images from Photobucket. Some have been edited.

Main Thread ProfilesThread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:41 pm
xxxxxC h a r a c t e rXXX S k e l i n g t o n xxxxx

Please PM me the profiles for approval and read the rules!

[Disclaimer: This Character skellington was made by Monseiur-Maestro-648]

[align=center][insert image here][/align]
[align=right][color=firstcolor][size=16]first and last name[/size][/color]
[color=secondcolor][i][size=8]”quote“[/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][size=20][[/size] [size=18][color=firstcolor]✗ [b]for so many reasons, i can`t explain ;[/b][/color][/size] [size=20]][/size][/align]

[size=10][color=secondcolor] [size=15] 𝕴ɳ αɳ [b]ϵ ʀ α[/b] σғ ӎʏ σwɳ:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b] age here [/b][/list][/list][/list]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] ₮ӊє ɗєφ৳ӊs σғ ӎʏ [b]ϛ σ υ ℓ[/b] ɓʀєα৳ӊє:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b] Race here (vampire or Werewolf) [b][/list][/list][/list]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] ℳʏ [b]v α ɳ ϙ υ ι s н є ʀ s[/b]:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b] weapons [/b][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=20][[/size] [size=18][color=firstcolor][b]✗ why every day - it feels the same ;[/b][/color][/size] [size=20]][/size][/align]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] [b]Ȗ s υ ɑ l l ч ,[/b] ι ɑɱ:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b] Personality [/b][/list][/list][/list]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] ℳσм - םαם! [b]. . .[/b] sнυт υ℘!:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b]biography. at least two informative paragraphs consisting of past and how you became what you are (if you were born a vamp/lycan or were turned)[/b][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=20][[/size] [size=18][color=firstcolor][b]✗ and i`ve been told, "life is no game" ;[/b][/color][/size] [size=20]][/size][/align]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] [b]ᾋ ℓ ѡ α ʏ s[/b] σɲ мʏ мιɳɗ:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b] Likes [/b][/list][/list][/list]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] ץσυ sнαℓℓ [b]ℛ ℯ ϛ ৳ [color=white]`[/color] ι η [color=white]`[/color] ɧ э ʟ ʟ ![/b]:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b] Dislikes [/b][/list][/list][/list]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] [b]н ι ∂ ∂ ε и[/b] υɳɖ϶r тнє ɓϵɗ:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b]Fears / Secrets[/b][/list][/list][/list]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] Ⱥℋ! тυʀη тнэ [b]ѵ σ ʃ т м є[/b] υφ!:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b] Theme song [/b][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=20][[/size] [size=18][color=firstcolor][b]✗ but with my life, existence vain ;[/b][/color][/size] [size=20]][/size][/align]

[color=secondcolor] [size=15] ௰нɑт`cнɑ [b]т ɑ ʃ κ ι η `[/b] `boυт?:[/size] - [/color]
[list][list][list][b]username[/b][/list][/list][/list]

[size=5][color=colorone]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; color one --[/color]
[color=colortwo]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; color two --[/color][/size]
[/size]

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

K a i l i e A n n ☩ "K a i a n n" ☩ M a s o n
”If you value your life, then I suggest that you back the F*** away from my sister.“

for so many reasons, i can`t explain ;

𝕴ɳ αɳ ϵ ʀ α σғ ӎʏ σwɳ: -

₮ӊє ɗєφ৳ӊs σғ ӎʏ ϛ σ υ ℓ ɓʀєα৳ӊє: -
        Vampire

ℳʏ v α ɳ ϙ υ ι s н є ʀ s: -
        Whatever she can get her hands on.She prefers a blade of some-sort.

[ ✗ why every day - it feels the same ; ]

Ȗ s υ ɑ l l ч , ι ɑɱ: -
        Protective, Sarcastic, outwardly cold and aggressive

ℳσм - םαם! . . . sнυт υ℘!: -
        Kaiann lost her parents at a semi-young age in a car crash. Kaiann and her twin sister were in the car at the time of the crash, but managed to escape before the car exploded. Kaiann carries a scar from that day: a vertical scar down the middle of her eye (her top and bottom eyelids, not the actual eye). From that day on, Alice and Kaiann lived with their older brother James. This wasn't new to James who had taken care of his younger sisters even when their parents were alive due to the fact that they were too involved fighting, that they neglected their children. When the twins were around the age of 18, their older brother left and never returned.
        Fast forwarding 4 years: Kaiann and her sister lived together in an apartment in London, England. Kaiann worked while her sister went to nursing school. One day she came home to her home completely destroyed, and her sister gone. Police investigations ensued, but there was no turn out. About a month later, Kaiann found her sister wondering a nearby park around sunset. Alice was in complete shock, and blurting out complete nonsense. She was covered in blood and clothed with rags. She could have been mistaken for an escaped Asylum patient.
        Scared for her sister, Kaiann helped her twin into the car, assuring her that everything would be okay. several minutes into their car trip, the full moon was unveiled and Alice transformed into her lycan form. Alice broke free from the car, causing the car to spin out of control. Alice scampered off into the night, leaving her sister dying on the snow-covered ground. Kaiann was turned into a vampire that night by a random hunting pack of vamps.

[ ✗ and i`ve been told, "life is no game" ; ]

ᾋ ℓ ѡ α ʏ s σɲ мʏ мιɳɗ: -

Her Sister
        Type O Blood
        Being alone
        The night

ץσυ sнαℓℓ ℛ ℯ ϛ ৳ ` ι η ` ɧ э ʟ ʟ !: -

Sunlight
        Other people
        People talking to her sister
        People

н ι ∂ ∂ ε и υɳɖ϶r тнє ɓϵɗ: -

Fear that something will happen to her sister
        Secretly fears herself

Ⱥℋ! тυʀη тнэ ѵ σ ʃ т м є υφ!: -

[ ✗ but with my life, existence vain ; ]

௰нɑт`cнɑ т ɑ ʃ κ ι η ` `boυт?: -
        XX_Kera_XX

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; purple --
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; Grey --

----------------------

User Image

A l i c e ☪ M a s o n
”I'm only trying to help...“

for so many reasons, i can`t explain ;

werewolf

None, but she does have the ability to heal herself and others

Caring, friendly, positive:
        the complete opposite of her sister

See the first part of Kaiann's Bio:
        During Alice's "Disappearance", she was turned into a werewolf.

Her Sister
        Animals
        Being outside
        The sun

Moonlight
        People who speak ill of her sister
        The monster she becomes...

Being alone...
              Fears something will happen to Kaiann

XX_Kera_XX

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; light blue --
        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; Grey --

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

Kaleb Myers
”I'll kill him before I let anyone else touch him.“

for so many reasons, I can't explain ;

𝕴ɳ αɳ ϵ ʀ α σғ ӎʏ σwɳ:-
        Nineteen

Werewolf

a sword

✗ why every day - it feels the same ;

Luke is cold and mean. he stays distanced from people so he feels no emotion and he tries to be apathetic. Sometimes, people mistake him to be the cold blooded vampire, but honestly he is just as torn and as hurt as his friend Luke.

Kaleb was born into a wolf pack. His father was the alpha but he never quite fit in completley. His dark secret, he was best friends with a vampire. This vampire's name was Luke. They were great friend's until Luke's family attacked and pretty much wiped out the pack of wolves Kaleb lived in. Now the boy has sworn revenge on his once best friend. He has vowed to not rest until all vampires are gone.

✗ and i`ve been told, "life is no game" ;

Night time, other wolves, the chase

ץσυ sнαℓℓ ℛ ℯ ϛ t ι η ɧ э ʟ ʟ !: -
        Vampires, Luke, Loud noises

Losing the rest of what he has, falling in love, high places

"Monster" Meg and Dia

✗ but with my life, existence vain ;

kiraxbingbing-chan

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; crimson --
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; dodger blue --

------------------------
User Image

Luke
”I have to make him understand me.“

for so many reasons, I can't explain ;

𝕴ɳ αɳ ϵ ʀ α σғ ӎʏ σwɳ:-
        Twenty One

Vampire

a sword

✗ why every day - it feels the same ;

Luke is a kind caring vampire. he tries to stay distant but it doesn't always work. He loves little children and he refuses to let other hurt them.

Luke was turned into a vampire when he was twenty one years old. He had attempted suicide after the death of his closest family member, but a mysterious man had other plans for him. He hates the fact that he won't ever die but he found it all worth it in a close friend, Kaleb. A wolf. This was unheard of but the boy seemed nice. Luke accidentally let it slip about this friend and the tribe was attacked, now he runs for his life and occasionally fights off his best friend. he wants to make the boy see it was not his fault.

✗ and i`ve been told, "life is no game" ;

Night time, blood, death

ץσυ sнαℓℓ ℛ ℯ ϛ t ι η ɧ э ʟ ʟ !: -
        Wolves, Kaleb's hate, mean people

Having to kill Kaleb, little kids dying, spiders

"Yellow Butterfly" Meg and Dia

✗ but with my life, existence vain ;

kiraxbingbing-chan

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; forest green --
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; steel blue --

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

Kokoro "Bell" Amaterasu
"Your life is just a giant canvus, everyone who enters leaves a stain, smear, or streak. It's just the way that you look at it that makes it a masterpiece or a failure."

[ ✗ for so many reasons, i can`t explain ; ]

𝕴ɳ αɳ ϵ ʀ α σғ ӎʏ σwɳ -
        Twenty

Werewolf

Usually she would use whatever weapon she has on her, for example she would use highly toxic poisonous needles or other times she would carry around a mini Scythe that she could make it transform into a huge one. She could also use some steel white and blue fighting fans

Kokoro is a pure and innocent girl----wereful, she is friendly and kind, she is also gentle. She would rather talk things out before resorting to fighting, she does not talk a lot nor does she hang out with people much. More ever depending on how the person acts she responds to them in a nice and kind way. She is also loyal and always have a nice smile pasted on her face.

Kokoro was always a werewolf, her mother and father was a werewolf so naturally she would be born with werewolf blood. She spent her days as a child living in a small village hidden away in the mountains. Her mother and father were both so loving, they loved her equally. She remembered as she was a child she had this elder brother who was either loving or mysterious at times. She remembered when her father was away on hunting with her mother, her brother would always play hide and seek with Kokoro, and as always her brother would win. Every single day, Kokoro would live happily with her family spending each entire moment full of togetherness and happiness. Then on day her happiness started to slowly end, her father would look utterly disturbed, her mother would become frantic, and her brother.. well he was no where to be found. Days past and everything grew different, even the way how the village was normally working grew disturbed. But the children played away not able to notice the disturbance.

At the night of the Full Moon, she awoke in the middle of the night to some sounds of glass breaking. She jumped out of her bed but was stopped spotting an odd looking figure in front of her. When her eyes finally adjusted to the darkness she saw her brother, ushering her to be silent. Then she started to hear her mother's screams and snarling sounds were heard. Racing for the door tears falling from her eyes, her brother grabbed her quickly then he took her out of the window. Shattering the glass she could see a band of odd people surrounding their house. Their scent was different then us werewolves.... it was an odd scent... looking at the night sky she saw that the Full Moon was not its whitish blue color it was the color of CRIMSON RED! She then looked down finding her mothers body on the floor of the grass. In mid air she panicked seeing the body of her father.. his head chopped off and his clothes tattered. It was a disturbing sight! Struggling out of her brother's grasp as they landed on a tree branch, she froze in her tracks as she saw the odd people rushing towards them. In that entire minute her brother had touched Kokoro's pressure point, causing her to fall asleep. Later she had found herself awaken in the middle of a forest her clothes covered in blood, but her brother no where to be found. It was strange to find a blue and white fox curled up against her body. She then notice a letter stringed to the fox's neck addressing it to her. She read the note finding that this was a present from her brother, what she read next shocked her. She learned that the village had been destroyed by a band of... VAMPIRES. And that her brother would not come back to get her. She was more shocked to learn that now with her family gone she had no where to go to. She was alone in this world, but then she realized that because her brother had known that she would be lonely he had given her a pet fox. This was a lot of pressure to give to a 6 year old girl---werewolf.

Wandering the forest she found herself in a village not too far away from her resting place, walking inot the village she was greeted by the chief of the village. Later did she know she was embraced by the man who had told her that her brother was here and had told us what had happened. This man was also a werewolf and that this village was also full of werewolves like her old village. Her happy days resumed as the man took her in, she grew up with the fox, her brother gave her naming the fox, Kaen.

♫ Her cute pet Fox
        ♫ The sound of Ringing Bells
        ♫ Anything that has to do with Music
        ♫ The Full Moon glittering in the Midnight Sky
        ♫ The Wind

♪ Being Alone
        ♪ Having to her her hands stained with Blood
        ♪ Bloodshed
        ♪ Not being able to play her Bamboo Flute
        ♪ When the Moon is the color Crimson Red

♪♫ She has a fear of seeing the people she care about including her pet animal die right in front of her
        ♪♫ She is also afraid of her own Nightmares
        ♪♫ And is also afraid of herself under the Full Moon
        ♪♫ She is also afraid to think that her brother truly meant that he would not come back for her

I_LostLivedLoved

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; Azure --
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; Celestial Blue --

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

Sirius Seamus Heart
”Don't start something you don't intend to finish!“

[ for so many reasons, i can`t explain ; ]

Twenty Four

Vampire

Twin Silent Pistols

I'm quiet, intelligent, sarcastic, romantic, strict, and quite aloof

I was born into a large happy family complete with two loving parents, two elder sisters, an elder brother, two younger twin brother and sister, and a big dog. We lived in the rural country side but we were pretty content with our lives. From time to time, some of our farm animals would be killed in the night or just vanish but we always thought it was just those Armoni kids from across the river. The Armoni's were a larger and very wealthy family who lived just across a diving river. Unlike us, they kept to themselves and lived quietly. What were people like them doing out in the country side?
        Anyway, when I turned seventeen, my elder sisters and elder brother were coming home to visit from their new lives in the city. The Armoni's didn't take too well to the visit considering my elder brother Clarence asked for the elder Armoni daughter's hand in marriage. That's where things really went down hill. The night after the proposal, I woke to the sound of one of our sheep squealing in the night. I rushed outside with nothing but a bat to fend off the attacker to find one of the younger Armoni sons strangling the sheep. I would have attacked had he not seen me first. Next thing I know, all my siblings are crowded around me making a fuss and I had the most horrible headache of my life.
        It was before long that I found the puncture marks in my neck. It also became clear what had bitten me and what happened to me. I realized I was vampire when I tried to kill a cow I was milking. Ashamed and enraged, I confronted the Armoni's to learn that they were all vampires and they tried to dispose of me but I fled to the city. I lost my playful nature and my sense of optimism and it's been seven years since I've been home...

Dark places, low music, 'excited' blood

Too much light, strangers, and cacophonies

Fears meeting his siblings again

Blow Me Away-Breaking Benjamin

Toyhe-n-Cosplayer

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; color one --
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; color two --

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Myra Tedrow
”quote“

[ for so many reasons, i can`t explain ; ]

Vampire

ℳʏ v α ɳ ϙ υ ι s н є ʀ s:
-
        Knives, and my bare hands.

I am a fiery and emotional teenage girl, and sometimes I get cocky whenever I'm in danger. I talk back to my superiors sometimes. I will never betray those I care for!

I was born into a nice little family complete with a mother, a father, an older brother, and a little sister. My brother left for college when I was six, and my little sister was born the day before my seventh birthday. Everything was perfect, that is, until my father lost his job.

That's right, when I was eleven and my little sister was five, our father lost his job. He came home one night, looking sullen and grey. He and my mother sat down at the table and began to talk, but after a while my father got angry and struck her. That was the end of that conversation. But night after night, my father came home, drunken and angry. And night after night, he would beat my mother.

After all this Hell had gone on for three years, my father finally snapped. On the night after my fourteenth birthday, he came home later than usual, angrier than usual. My mother begged him to go to bed, but he punched her. I couldn't take it, so I ran downstairs and told my father to stop. He struck me, then threw me against the wall. My little sister followed me, and he kicked her down. When he saw my mother standing up, he hit her on the head with a lamp. She was dead. Then, he grabbed me and put my hands all over the broken lamp pieces. He was going to frame me for the murder! Then he kicked my little sister... again and again and again until she was coughing up blood! Then he kicked her again, harder this time, and she finally stopped coughing. Dead. He lit a match and threw it on the carpet. The fire spread rapidly. I was trying to escape, but my father grabbed my ankles and tripped me. It was hard to breath and see, but I eventually got out. When I was outside, I ran into the woods, where a handsome boy a little older than me asked me if I needed somewhere to stay. I said yes, but he only took me deeper into the forest, where he bit me, sucked me nearly dry, and left. I now live by myself in a rented apartment room. The landlady is very nice, and has lowered the rent just for me. I am supported by my wealthy relatives who live in Italy.

manga and anime
        Animals
        Food!
        Piano and Techno music

Whenever people underestimate my size (I'm short!)
        My superiors
        Sunny days

I'm terrified of thunderstorms!
        Snakes and spiders...
        I've attempted suicide before.

username

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; color one --
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;; color two --