Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
Stream the Emo Child's Character's (Again)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 pm
(YAY, I'm rejoining my guild as an rp-er. Again...)

Would someone else please read this over, and see if I'm breaking any of my own rules?

User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Maiyu Kushina
Nickname(s): First name works just fine
Nation: Fire
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, firebender and chibender
Orientation: Bisexual Scratch that, I just like people, regardless of gender (or nation).

-Looks-
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Golden, but with flecks of amber.
Skin Tone: Porcelain
Height: Five feet, six inches (5'6)

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): My bending (both fire and chi), two short swords, and two daggers, although I don't always carry the daggers on my person, since I'm not as good with them as I am with my short swords.
Likes: The sun, being in control, my three older brothers, fighting (using my bending) and being around people.
Dislikes: The night, rain (water in general), my mother, taking orders (doing what people tell me to) and being alone.
Biography: I'm a Noble-Man's daughter, and a spoiled, whiny, dangerous little brat. Three older brothers didn't exactly make for any easy life though. See, my mother always wanted a little girl that she could dress-up and take around like a doll. She came from a traditional family where the women sat around like cattle, waiting to be chosen by a man. She married my father (also a traditional man who was high up in the Fire Nation's Army) because it was expected. My mother was overjoyed when I was born, but...things didn't exactly turn out like she was hoping. I never wanted to get all fancy and dressed-up, and I hated playing with dolls, or sitting quietly in the corner. Me, well, I was more interested in learning how to firebend; how to fight. Broke my mother's heart, but I didn't care. Neither did my father, come to think of it. He was willing to train me, because he didn't think I would come through. Because I was a girl, my father thought I would give up. I didn't. I trained harder than any of my three older brothers, and it soon became apparent. Eventually, I was able to beat all of my brothers in an Agni Kai with both hands tied behind my back. My mother is always moaning about how I'll never find a husband, but I could care less. Woman can be powerful on their own, and I don't need a man to take care of me. At the age of fourteen (14) I was stronger than all of my brothers put together, despite the fact that my oldest brother was over twenty (20). And not only was I strong, but I was also smart, having graduated from school as the top of my class (another thing, my mother kindly informed me, that would make it even harder for me to find a husband). Powerful as was, I became even better when I stumbled across an old gypsy from the Water Tribes who was wandering the world, and was currently staying in the Fire Nation. Interested in her culture, we formed a tentative friendship. Over-joyed at the fact that someone from the Fire Nation wanted to learn about the life of a Water Tribe member, she offered to teach me chibender. Curious, I accepted, and soon became the only firebender my age that I knew of who was able to chibend. I don't pretend to be the best firebender around, but I am more than able to hold my own in a fight. I'm not really concerned with the supposed 'up-coming' war. It doesn't concern me, so why should I care? A couple months ago, I left behind my family's home, my desire to make a path of destiny for myself greater than my so-called 'love' for my family.
Theme Song: N/A
Other: If you know what's good for you, you won't cross me. I may be a girl, but I'm stronger than I look, but physically and mentally.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:03 pm
I totally approve. I'd swear you were Stream herself. dramallama  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

-Basic Info-
Name: Haku Yuki
Nickname(s): Haku of the Fallen Snow
Nation: Born in the Southern Water Tribe
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, waterbender
Orientation: Undetermined

-Looks-
Hair colour: Dark brown (sometimes appears to be black)
Eye colour: Dark brown
Skin Tone: Fair
Height: Five feet, ten inches (5'10)

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): My almost complete control of water (my bending), senbons (throwing needles) and fighting fans (similar to those used by Kyoshi warriors)
Likes: Snow, places where the weather is cold and icy (like in the Southern Water Tribe), sweet foods, silver jewelry, and snakes
Dislikes: Spicy foods, places where the weather is hot and dry (like the desert), unnecessary killing, the smell of blood, and fire.
Biography: I suppose my story really begins with the story of my mother and my father. My father was a simple commoner from the Earth Kingdom who despised any form of bending. My mother was a waterbender from the Southern Water Tribe. They met and fell in love; my mother hiding the fact that she was a waterbender because she did not want to leave my father. When I was born (and into my early years of childhood), I showed no outwardly signs of being a bender, and my mother thought that perhaps she could continue to hide her secret. But then when I was eight, I accidentally realized to my mother my 'magical' power. Horrified that my father or a neighbor might see, she struck me and made me promise I would never do such a thing again. But it was too late. My father had already seen. And later than night, he slit my mother's throat before turning to me. However, he had underestimated my powers as a bender, and out of self-defense, I killed him. Filled with grief, and hating myself, I fled my hometown in the Earth Kingdom, having nowhere to go, and no one to turn to. For several years, I wandered the Earth Kingdom, stealing and hiding, the life of a street urchin. Through a mistake that could have gotten me killed, I realized my bending to a man not from the Earth Kingdom. He saw that I had the potential to become a deadly warrior, and he took me to a temple high up in the mountains, where he and several others like him trained those who wished to become strong, regardless of nation or gender. Until I turned fifteen (or near enough to that age), I trained at the temple, under the guidance of countless bending masters. Then came the point that occurs in every student's life; go out and use what I had learned in the real world. I was allowed to take nothing but the clothes on the back and the throwing needles in my sleeves. For two years, I've traveled the four nations, hiring myself out as a mercenary, and acting as a spy for my master back at the temple. During my travels, I learned how to control a person through blood-bending; my life had been on the line, my weapons had been stripped away, and there was no water around. So, once again, I acted out of instinct, and forced the men away. I have heard people saw that bloodbenders often go crazy, but for me, it is just another element for me to use. Our job as students to learn everything we can about the current politics in the world, and report back to our masters. What they do with that knowledge is entirely up to them.
Theme Song: N/A
Other: I am entirely loyal to those at the temple who saved me from a life as a street orphan. And although I dislike having to kill an enemy, I will not hesitate to do so should my enemy give me even the slightest reason to do so.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 am
And now begins the beginning of the Bender Ninjas.

HIYAH! DEATH STRIKE!  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 am
Ohmygoodness, I forgot all about my little water-bending Haku rip-off! How could I?!?

We need to get a plot/story line going for him and your little bender-ninjas going right away! THE WORLD WILL BOW DOWN TO US AND OUR AWESOMENESS!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 am
A bottle once told me that I was the most awesome person in all of my friends and they are some pretty awesome people. I believe I have been touched or blessed by some god of awesome.

It would seem that I can only create as a god, but destroy as a man. I am an entity and by association you have the awesome title as well. My influence is an infection of madness. Madness is awesome. Murderous contempt is awesome. I am mad and therefore awesome. You are infected with mad and therefore awesome. Thus... WE are all awesome.

*shines in brilliance*  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash