0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nope, not at all.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wii boxing killed me...
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
The games didn't give me enough exercise...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Astrimic

Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:33 pm
For all those who suggested games I salute you!

I'm getting Super Smash bros Brawl and Red Steel 2.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:59 pm
brawl is a great game to play with a group, especially since this time theres a wider variety of characters to choose from. and if you like the Legend of Zelda games, LoZ Twilight princess is also a great game.but it all really depends on your preferences, like i would recommend guitar hero 3:legends of rock but thats only if your into those type of games.

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Astrimic

Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Red7227
brawl is a great game to play with a group, especially since this time theres a wider variety of characters to choose from. and if you like the Legend of Zelda games, LoZ Twilight princess is also a great game.but it all really depends on your preferences, like i would recommend guitar hero 3:legends of rock but thats only if your into those type of games.

Thanks for the suggestion ^^. Yea Zelda games would be my favorite(Almost whole reason for getting the Wii is the legend of Zelda Skyward Sword that is coming out in 2011) But yea, I also like Mario games, I liked F-Zero GX for the Nintendo 64, perfect dark for N64, Lufia for the gameboy color, the old Kirby games, the star wars games that were on the Nintendo 64, Pokemon games are definitely some of my favorites( Pokemon yellow, special Pikachu addition for the gameboy color.) the Mario cart's for the Nintendo 64 and the one for the Gamecube were great. My favorite game of all time is "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" for the Nintendo 64. I don't think I can name any more games I've liked right now, I'm a bit sick, but from that you can probably see my main interests in gaming. (Also I like hardcore games for the most experienced gamers biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 pm
Yup, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Red Steel 2 are great choices. And of course Twilight princess if you are big Zelda fan. Okami is also often compared to Zelda, and I hear it's really good. I have yet to give it a try though.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 pm
I think I actually enjoyed Okami more than Twilight Princess, but I still really liked TP as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:32 pm
Okami, definitely.
Madworld
LOZ: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Super Smash Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Epic Mickey

Edit: Oh, and I do have suggestions for Virtual console as well. You can buy them with credit card.  

Gamexrocks

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:16 pm
Brawl is a must. Get both Galaxies if you can.
Super Paper Mario is an amazing platformer, although it's criticized for its namesake. It's not an RPG. It doesn't advertise itself as one.
Okami isn't much better on Wii. I'd wait for Okamiden or rent Okami.
Dewy's Adventure is a gem. Ask Fish. It's innovative and refreshing. And ******** CUTE.
NiGHTS is a must if you've played the previous. Even if you haven't it's really fun. I's got gorgeous music and visuals. And it's just genuinely fun.
Once you get a Wii, WiiWare is an amazing service. All the classic games you could ever want on Virtual Console and innovative, exciting series like "BIT. TRIP" There's also an "Art Style" series that's varied. From puzzles to Puzzle-shooters to racing!
Kirby's Epic Yarn is fun. Although, it's rather short. I'd recommend a rental.
Donkey Kong Country Returns is a must if you every played the older games. Even if you haven't, it's a fun and challenging platformer.
Epic Mickey has been praised, but be wary of its awful camera. If anything, rent it first.
Trauma Center: SO is nothing new. I'd skip it if you don't like the series. And it's better controlling it on a DS.
ExciteBots and Mario Kart Wii are both excellent and fun racing games.
I'd wait for Skyward Sword or just rent Twillight Princess.
New Super Mario Brothers Wii is fun to play with others and fun to play alone, it's a good bundle item!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:37 pm
Getting new super Mario bros with bundle 3nodding Also my bro got TP for the Gamecube and used up all of the memory slots so getting a new memory pack with the Wii I can't wait for TP xd And yea Super Mario galaxy games look good as well as Kirby's epic yarn and donkey kong country returns. With Donkey Kong country returns though it looks like I'll miss the pictures in the backround.  

Astrimic

Gekko

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm
Monster Hunter Tri. It's challenging and intuitive. It has beautiful graphics and amazing music. With it's high learning curve, it's not for everyone but if you're up for the challenge it's the most intensive experience on the Wii.
Metroid Prime Trilogy. Three great games in one and 4 player splitscreen fragging.
Everything ILI said.
If you like Wii Sports, you could probably find Wii Sports Resort for cheap on eBay or something. And it's a Wii Motion+ game. wink
If you're a Metal Slug fan, Metal Slug Anthology is the best ten bucks you'll ever spend.
Maybe Trama Team if you're into that.
That new Goldeneye game? It looks promising.
Is The Conduit 2 out yet? I didn't realize that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 pm
Red Steel 2 is 15 bucks right now on Newegg.com, along with a bunch of other unappreciated titles.

Monster Hunter 3 servers aren't quite as crowded as they once were, but you'll never had trouble finding someone to play with.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 pm
[Kegan]
Red Steel 2 is 15 bucks right now on Newegg.com, along with a bunch of other unappreciated titles.

Monster Hunter 3 servers aren't quite as crowded as they once were, but you'll never had trouble finding someone to play with.

hay kegan wanna pway?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:09 pm
Seeing that most of the major game (or will) have been listed:
No More Heroes 1 and 2: are good, plus it cheep ($30 for both used).
Mario Kart Wii and Mario Party 8: are great when you friends over
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: because it only on Wii.
Wario Land: Shake It!
Wii Fit: it help me stay fit plus free blance broad.
Harvest Moon series: addicting
Punch Out!!
MadWorld
Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo
Samba De Amigo: awesome when you buy the maracas with it.
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 am
If you have a Wii and don't have Super Mario galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 there is something wrong with you. My two most favoritest games ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 am
No More Heroes is a great game, and the sequel definitely lives up to it. Both are pretty cheap nowadays.

SSBB is a great game for parties and such, but I'd go with GCN controllers if you have them. Playing with Wii-Mote plus Nun-chuck just doesn't feel right.

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are both a lot of fun.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Astrimic

Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:24 am
[Kegan]

(Actually now it is $13, I'm so lucky people hate the controls xd )
I was originally only probably getting one more game but Thank YOU for bringing to my attention such a great deal xd as long as it is a verified site I'm going to get red steel 2 along with the other game I get.

As for the other game I'm getting I made up a main list of games:
Super smash bros brawl (I'm probably getting this one)
Metroid prime: the other M (I've been looking at top ten lists for games and It looks very good)
Okami (I've been seeing a lot of you liking this game.) (Great deal only $15)
Donkey Kong Country returns (Looks good, some of you have it listed)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Definitely getting this game eventually)
(Maybe) Conduit 2 (It looks like it has good controls and if it uses the Wii motion plus it could be a must get)
Super paper Mario (Probably wont get for a while, I played paper mario on N64. The one on the gamecube however, my bro used all of the save slots and I think I'm getting a new save pack so I'll be playing that.)
Mario kart Wii (Looks like a great game, enjoyed it's predecessors on the N64 and the gamecube.)
Wii sports resort (Wii motion plus biggrin )

If anyone has any other must have games please tell me, keep in mind though I am only getting one more game unless the game has a good deal.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff