Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 pm
What do you think of the new kingdom hearts game thats going to come out? the release date is set to be january 11 (i think?) but some info has come out.

i may or may not get it. im a fan of the series but ive seen the stages so many times already its tiring. yet this time there are supposed to be differences in the stages and i would like to see what the changes are all about. its supposed to start off where two leaves off, so i would defiantly like to see what happens in the game now. i might also get it for the fact i havent played as Sora since i finished Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

what do you guys think of the newest game in the series?

(ill add more info as it becomes available to me)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm
I was concerned that it would be a boring re-hash of KH 1&2 but since it is the storyline after KH2 I decided to give it a chance. I am a huge follower of the series and think it will be worth it but I have my doubts.  

FireRealm

750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:33 pm
you. no thread hunting beyond the first page. its faggotry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm
Xilo The Odd
The rules say Page 2. And page 1 goes back to late november.

Don't be a rule snob if you don't know them. It's faggotry.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm
I dunno. I really liked the last one on DS, and it looks like it plays pretty much the same, but Sora just looks so goofy (heh) and I don't really wanna play as him anymore. Plus it's got some kinda turn-based thing in it at some point... and I hate turn-based things EWWWWWWWWW

I wanna play the PSP one though. Wish I had a PSP. ********' Spock is the badguyyyyy <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 pm
[Kegan]
Xilo The Odd
The rules say Page 2. And page 1 goes back to late november.

Don't be a rule snob if you don't know them. It's faggotry.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!
i can't help it i'm bored.  

Xilo The Odd

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:43 pm
i want to get it, but just to try it out. i havent played as sora in forever and last time i did, i couldent stop staring at his humongo feet (seriously, whats up with his shoes!).

@ak- i was really looking foward to the psp one. then they clarified it was only PSP. that made me sad...

and it turns out re:coded is actually a remake of Kingdom Hearts coded. coded only came out in japan and it was for cell phones, it realeased in downloadable episodes and it was a puzzle- solving like game. another reason i want to try re:coded, see if it still keeps that puzzle solving you have to do to advance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 am
I have something for you in the deals thread.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces