Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Mass Effect Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:46 pm
I got the first one yesterday and I love it. Definitely getting the second after I've beaten this.
Anyone else play it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 pm
Love the series. It kicks a** in the Scifi world. Also the sequel is even better.  

God Emperor Akhenaton

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 pm
Got both. I HIGHLY recommend the Weapons Pack DLC for Mass Effect 2, as it'll save your a** in a LOT of situations. Oh, and the Overlord DLC is also interesting... I'd reccommend bringing along Legion, if you have him, if you are willing to lose members of Normandy's Crew, due to the Collector attack...

By the way, I'd HIGHLY reccommend NOT letting the Council die in ME1, as that singular decision effects nearly EVERYTHING in ME2. Same for the Rachni Queen... she doesn't play a part in ME2, aside from a rather puzzling message, but she WILL play a HUGE role in ME3, from what I understand and see.

Anyone here think ME3 is going to be battle royale? I mean, ME1 was discovering the Reaper threat and slowing their advance by shutting down the Citidel Relay, ME2 is discovering just they are capable of, just as they begin their slow travel back to our Galexy... and ME3 will, most likely, be you wiping them out.

'm unsure what effect your decision at the end of ME2 will have on 3; I don't trust the Illusive Man as far as I can throw him, but he DID have a point that getting a first hand look at Reaper tech would be vital. The fact that you can kill yourself off by not having loyal team members was interesting, as was the more in depth exploration of the different team members and what makes them "tick".... I still haven't managed a romance with a team member yet, however, in 2....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm
shepard had a hard time killing a reaper in the first mass effect... theres alot more in mass effect 3 . i like illusive man as a character better then shepard  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 pm
Hope to get it once i get an Xbox 360 for X-mas  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:31 pm
well, so far, based on VERY WAGs (Wild Assed Guess') from looking at the ME3 teaser trailer, ME3 IS going to be a all out battleroyal... as I thought. Well, I kept all my people alive throughout Number one (I sacrificed Alenko every time...oppsie me, but I kept Wrex alive without even realizing that that WAs a somewhat difficult thing to do) and Number Two...well, all of my Squad at least. First playthrough, lost all of Normadies crew save Chakwas, second time through, same thing, third time, saved half... didn't realize that I need to Tali's loyalty mission BEFORE waking up Legion, bad me, and apparently, to save ALL the crew, you have to immediatly go and rescue them after the ships attacked...oh well.

And I wonder exactly what effect the choices I made in ME1 will have in 3.... specifically, the Rachni queen. I'd reccommend having two different saved copies of ME1 rgarding that decision...one the not so nice choice, the other the good one. Just in case for 3.

Which is coming out holiday season NEXT year...boo. I have to wait a year. booooo. but I cannot wait for it either!  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 am
it would be funny if in mass effect 3 not only can you download your mass effect 2 shepard NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANY VIDEO GAME CHARACTER YOU WANT. now you can save the universe as kratos god of war!!! or master cheif and have him in a good scifi story biggrin . one can dream...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:43 am
....God of War is a PS3 Exclusive. It would never happen. its guaranteed that you can download your character from ME2 (Which hopefully is the same character, generally, that you used in ME) into ME3. I wonder what new abilities will be availible, for I found several of the ones from ME2 interesting (Biotic Charge was fun to use on enemies, especially when they were near the edge of walkways and catwalks so you could knock them over) But I hope they put in more explorable planets than they did in ME2...

P.S HighCommand, can you try to post with proper grammer? Its sometimes hard to understand what you are trying to say.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm
Lazurkri
....God of War is a PS3 Exclusive. It would never happen. its guaranteed that you can download your character from ME2 (Which hopefully is the same character, generally, that you used in ME) into ME3. I wonder what new abilities will be availible, for I found several of the ones from ME2 interesting (Biotic Charge was fun to use on enemies, especially when they were near the edge of walkways and catwalks so you could knock them over) But I hope they put in more explorable planets than they did in ME2...

P.S HighCommand, can you try to post with proper grammer? Its sometimes hard to understand what you are trying to say.

ok sorry about the grammer?
plus it was a joke, and also why does it matter that God of war 3 is a PS3 exclusive since mass effect is on the PS3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm
Do everthing you can in MassEffect cause all those choices and missions will affect the everything. Also, you need to have full paragon/renegade in order to affect the loyality mission. In the first one and the sequel, so focus on one or the other.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 am
Sorry to say this...but I am not a fan of Mass Effect....*hears complaning*...I know I suck, but I just don't really like it much.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:49 am
Cheteq
Sorry to say this...but I am not a fan of Mass Effect....*hears complaning*...I know I suck, but I just don't really like it much.

It's not for everyone, I don't think there is a game everyone likes.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 am
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq

You got a point....something for someone and everything for everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 am
Cheteq
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq

It's true. There's no game in the world that everyone likes. I like Mass Effect because you can see how your choices play out. I dislike it because the opitions are quite limited.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 pm
The Final Kira
Cheteq
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq

It's true. There's no game in the world that everyone likes. I like Mass Effect because you can see how your choices play out. I dislike it because the opitions are quite limited.
The limited choices is the one thing that ticks me....it would be cool if you couls type your choice rather then select from a list.  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff