Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 pm
This is the rundown of the mansion Kiyoshi works in.

Mansion
User Image

Stairwell
User Image

Foyer
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Dining Room
User Image

Study
User Image

Formal Living Room
User Image

Pool Hall
User Image

Guest Room
User Image

Kiyoshi's Room
User Image

Master Bedroom
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm
User ImageWith the current family away for the time being, Kiyoshi finished sweeping over the shining floor and head straight into the master's study. "Not much of a tidy person." He chuckled only to himself. The manor was very large, but this never bothered him at all. He actually loved the silence in the bustling house. With Sil and the whole family tree gone for council for three days, this left him as the only butler in the place to clean up behind what every of the of the others were to do.

Kiyoshi requested of Sil to stay, since this has come to be his home, to part with it would have been like leaving his mother's bosom; if only he knew the feeling as well as he has seen it. Putting a few books back in place, he steps down off the step ladder and pushes the chair back under the desk and headed out the door. "Well, that was all the work fro three days." He wiped his forhead and smiled. "What can I do until they return?" He pressed his finger to his lips. Walking out of the study, Kiyoshi made his way through the curvy hallways and back into his own quarters, right across from Master Sil's room. Closing his door behind him and locking it, he took to his bed and crawled upon the velet sheets, as he gripped his book and turned on his back and continued the novel "Not Like You."

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm
Shiroi knocked on the large door before him, and waited for the door to be opened, he fiddled with his hair as he waited
((sorry its short DX im making a posting style for him soon so it wont be so plane))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm
User ImageHis eyes left the book first as he then turned and laid sideways. Once more he closed the marker with the book's pages and sat up off his bed spread, staring at the locked door. "Has Master Sil expected guest." Not willing to question himself further, Kiyoshi slipped his shoes back on and re-dressed in his jacket of duty and head out of the room. Unlocking his room, he quickly left out, forgetting to close it behind him, and re-enter the curvy halls.

Making his way to the front of the manor, he undo the heavy lock, to pull the door open. "Hello, how may I help you sir?" He asked with a smile as warm as the suns rays. Bowing, he stepped aside. "Won't you please come in sir?" His hair dropped over face.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 pm
Shiroi smiled back and gave a slight bow in return "y-yes i would would be happy to come in" he said, He stepped inside the big doors and into the household, it was quite big nothing like his home at all, his home was so small compared to this one, Shiroi looked at the man "i received a letter from Lord Sil to come, but it look's like he is-int here, did i come at a bad time?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm
User ImageClosing the doors behind him, he turned around, with his back facing the doors. "I'm sorry to say this, but Lord Sil is gone for the next three days." His smile dropped. "But, it wasn't a bad time at all." Kiyoshi waved his hands nervously in a hysterical fashion. "I'm sorry.... Let me start over." He clear his throat. Step before the young man, he bowed once again this time taking his hand into his own and softly, like a feathers touch, pressed his lips against his skin. "I am Kiyoshi Minako; current butler on duty with Katsuura Estate. And you are?" He looked into his eyes.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:11 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi smiled "oh i see....but it said nothing about him being away....it just told me to come here, he didn't ex-plane why though..." he said in a soft tone, he then smiled "oh? how so, since he isint at home, wouldn't it make it a bad time?" he said then chuckled and bowed slightly back "im Shiroi Rai Yuki the younger brother of Kurai...the youngest son of Luci and Gilbert, it's a pleasure to meat you Kiyoshi" .
User Image User ImageUser Image

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands,
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 pm
User ImageKiyoshi blink four times then placed his right hand firmly on his hip while cupping his chin between his index and thumb, thinking to himself. "It could be that Master Sil is interested in you as well young Shiroi." He looked off into the foyer. Looking back at the boy, he smiled and placed his hand on top of his hair. "Until Master Sil returns, I will take care of you." Moving his hand from Shiroi's head he turned into the direction of the foyer again and turned his attention back to his guest."If all things go well, Master Sil will be home early. Come with me, I shall give you the tour if you like." He smiled sweetly.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi smiled following his around listening to Kyoshi speak about the room's, he then smiled agean warmly "it's verey nice Kyoshi, Lord Sil and you have sutch a lovely home so far" he said, he was being polite the best he could for a teenager that is.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 am
User Image"Alright." Walking forward into his first directed destination, he comes to the large room only mere inches from the front doors, and stands next to the dark piano. "On this floor, we have the foyer.... This is where Master Sil spends most of his time. If he could sleep here, he would." Kiyoshi laughs a bit. Walking through, he rest his hand on the circular counter top. "This of course, is the kitchen. Feel free to ask me for anything if you get hungry during your stay." He winks. Walking through the set of swinging doors, he stops again in the dining room. "This is the dining hall. Mostly made for Master Sil and his guest." Kiyoshi states as he looks away. "What do you think so far?" He smiled.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi smiled following his around listening to Kyoshi speak about the room's, he then smiled agean warmly "it's verey nice Kyoshi, Lord Sil and you have sutch a lovely home so far" he said, he was being polite the best he could for a teenager that is.

((sorry, i went to copy my thing/posting style and when i went to edit i guess when i left the riim my brother pressed the submit button so my preveous posyt iss the same as this one DX))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm
User ImagePushing on, he smiled and stopped at the golden like doors. Pushing it open, he stepped into the room. "This is the study. Usually I am the only one in here, but Sil will come here once in a while, and make a mess." Coming out and closing the door, he walked through the curvy hallways and into a new area of the manor. "This is the formal living room. It's made most for the hired help like myself, in here is were I usually find peace of mind." He pushed back some of his hair.

Walking through the living room, he came to a clear door. Opening it, he stopped and held it open. "In here, this is the pool hall."

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi smiled and followed him nodding and edmireing the room's, he looked at the pool with wide eyes "oh, even a pool? a nice swim is always nice~" he said in a sing song voice, he then turned to Kiyoshi and smiled "the household is verey wonderful so far, nice and wellcomeing" he said.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 pm
User ImageHis body jolted a bit as a dark loom coated his once happy face. "It is a lovely home; but.... Er... Never mind." He nervously smile."Onto the next area." He closed the door. Heading back into the living room; he made his way up the spiral staircase and up to the third floor living quarters. "On this floor is the guest rooms, only used for Sil's guest." Opening the door closest to the stairwell, behind it was a small room with only bed. "This is the only guest of which the master will hire someone."

Closing the door back, Kiyoshi traveled to the final height of the house, on the fourth floor. "This is the last of the house.... Most doors up here are off limits because they are the bultlers rooms. But this room to the right is Master Sil's.... But we cannot enter." Walking over to the door left behind him, he opened the door to his room. "This little area, is my own room." He walked in. "That's it for the tour." He rub his hair.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi tilted his head "hmnn? what were you going to say Kiyoshi? well if you say so" he said then followed him through out the house, he smiled "thank you so much for the tour" he said.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas