Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
Taki looked at the man that said there was someone waiting for him in the dining room. He quickly got up and was behind the man lightly, walking through the door. Hopefully there was nicer people around..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
Stopping by a chair, he pulled it out and bowed to his master.

"Lord Sil, forgive my intrusion. I've brought a guest, if you do not mind.... But allow him to stay here as well." He closed his eyes.

Moving away from the chair he pulled out, he walked over to Sil's side and stood next to him with his arms planted firmly at his side, never once opening his eyes to look upon the other boy before him.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:09 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷
User ImageUser Image
Shiori blinked and gave a smile to takumi and the outher boy, he then looked back to sil "so whet do you want to know...." he asked agean rubbing his good eye.
User Image User ImageUser Image

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands,
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
Taki stood quietly, looking at the people that where in the room. He was standing a bit out of the way from the door they entered.

He didn't say a word because he was very shy, and put his head down lightly, blushing.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:22 pm
User ImageSmiling a bit, he looked back at Takumi and gripped a bit of his long brown hiar between his fingers. "You know I can't say no to you Takumi." He cooed. "Of course your guest can stay." He smiled. Looking back at Shiroi, he rubbed his silk blonde hair. "You don't have to call me Lord, you are my heir. Tell me what makes you most comfortable."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Looking back over at the young blonde boy, he blinked twice and turned his head forward; closing his eyes again.

"Have a seat." He spoke. "As soon as.... Kiyoshi arrives." He cringes and reclaims his composer. "We will start."

Feeling Sil tug light on his hair, he nodded and finally open his cold red eyes.

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Taki was standing there for a brief moment, looking around the room, when he saw a empty chair by this Sil person.

He quietly sat down, keeping his head down because he was shy, his ruffled blond hair blocking his cold blue eyes and his face a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiori smiled "o-okay then.......S-sil....well calling you by jus 'sil' makes me feal odd in a way....can i call you sil-san or something instead...." he said he gave a shiver he wasent cold but he had a shiver from when his nightmare "well rabetts make me cofetable~" he said smileing he then looked to the door 'so dose Kiyoshi........wait whats going on what dose he mean by that, we can start what?' he thought.

((heh im a tool XD))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
Just as Sil was ready to answer Shiroi's question, one of his many bulters stepped out from around the wall fixing his clothing and keeping his eyes plastered to the floor. "L... Lord Sil, K... Kiyoshi is on... His way down." His voice cracked. "Perfect." He smiled. "You may go." He mused. As a tear ran freely from his left eye, he rushed into the kitchen and out of sight.

Kiyoshi's slow foot steps decended down the stairs as he too, staggered around the corner. Using the wall as leverage, he tried to stand but his legs fought against him. "Ah! Kao sweetheart! Your here!" Sil shouts innocently with a sparkle in his eyes. Struggling to look up at him, he dropped to his knees and held himself up with the palms of his hands. "....I... I am... Sorr.. sorry I'm late.... Master Sil." He heavily huffed. Takumi finally opened his eyes and looked up at the man as he bit into his lip and did his best to stay calm.

"Now that everyone is here! Lets hurry along with this meeting before lunch begins." He gave a cold grin.

((I'm going to make some post with both Shiroi and Taki within one, depending on wethere they are in the same scene... So this one is for both of you))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiori looked at the person who walked in, he noteced the tear but let out a sigh, he then perked up seeing kiyoshi, he then gloomed up agean as qwickly as he brightened up, he know knew that kiyoshi must have been hurt agean, he bit his lip and looked at sil he tryed to not get so tense at Sil calling Kiyoshi his sweetheart, he hid that bad emoshon, and smiled slightly "what is this meting about?" he asked then shuddured at the cold smile his lord gave.

((okay then ^^ poor kiyoshi must be sore DX))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
Taki looked at the man who was saying there was a meeting, that must be this Sil person.

He shivered at the face he gave as he noticed someone named Kiyoshi come down. He looked handsome, his dark hair and his shirt. So cute in them, but he didn't say anything, and sighed while blushing a bit, looking back down at the table as he was worried for what this meeting was about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image"First thing.... Kiyoshi." He called as he stood up. Moving his hand over his hair, he brushed away his long black hair as he looked up at his master with his tired but bright blue eyes. "Meet your brother.... Takumi." He held out his hand. Jolting a bit, he looked over at them man who gave him the coldest of glares. "...My... Brother...?" He breathes. "I... I did't know, I had a brother." He dropped his head shamefully. "Two brothers... You have two brothers." He states with great anger in his voice. Flinching from the sound of his voice, he stood up weakly, but did his best not to show it.

"Takumi, forgive me.... I truely did not know." He shook his head sadly. "I dont want your pitful excuse for an apology." He closed his eyes back. Sil giggled like a child in the middle of a cartoon. Laying his cheek agains the palm of his hand, he swooned and sat up straight again. "You will meet your other brother later Kao darling." He began to twirl Takumi's hair. "....Yes, Master Sil." He states in a whisper. Kiyoshi destested Sil's behavior, but he did what he could; never to let him know. "Now down to buisness.... As everyone knows so far, Little Shiroi Yuki is the heir to my estate and vast family forturne, but it seems as though...." He gave the new person an amused smirk. "...There is another in the mix." He winked at the boy. "So, I will not choose who will take it all when I die or grow bored of it, because I'm going to keep both cuites to myself." He pressed his hands over his heart.

"But this meeting is to discuss rooming arrangements and so on." He graons impatiently. "So, lets end it this way... Because I am hungry.... Shiroi; you were here first; tell me, would you rather a guest room or a room with someone else." He looked over at Kiyoshi.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:32 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiori blinked 'brother, he has two? and he never new about that ever.....ugh how come his brother is so mean whats with the cold sholder.....' he thought then looked at sil "wait how come in your heir? and what do you mean by keeping us all to your self.....im rather confused" he said then he blushed a little, it was unnotecable though "w-well since i fear being alone when i sleep, and thae nightmares....i rather share a room....." he said then l looked at kiyoshi "Kiyoshi, is it okay if i share a room with you? " he asked

((heh heh, Sil is probaly annoyed XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image
Taki kept his head down, and was quiet while he felt a smirk look down on him. He had no idea what was going on...He was only sitting quietly. Thinking of what Sil had said, he couldn't understand why he said that. Taki just got here not long ago, and he already proposes a new person?

Since it seemed like the meeting about whatever seemed so important was over, Taki suddenly got up quietly, and headed for the door to walk back outside and leave...He wasn't needed here it seemed, and it obviously didn't feel like he got a warm welcome either.

he started to walk closer and closer to the door shyly.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm
User ImageSil's smile dropped as he looked over at Kiyoshi, whose eyes fell on Shiroi person. He blushed a light shade of red as he turned away and nodded, with his hair hiding his eyes. "S... Sure. I don't mind." He rubbed his hair. "Good, now that's settled.... Be a dear Takumi and go get the boy back." He states with an evil aura spreading. "I did not give him the order to leave."

"As you wish, Master Sil." He bows. Takumi walked out of the dining room, after the boy. extending his arm, he gripped them young man by his upper arm and growled lightly. "Where do you think your going? Master Sil has yet to give you an action yet, get back in there." He begin to drag him back.

((Most definitly annoyed. XP))  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces