Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm
Glancing at him dangerously, he drew his fingers up the shaft of his his erected c**k and gripped it tightly as he slowly, in a teasing manor, stroked him.

"As I stated to you before." He states as he close his eyes. "This, is your punishment."

Moving his head closer, he breathe against his flesh and spoke once more before making his move.

"If you c**, before I tell you. I will hurt you."

Opening his mouth, he drew his tongue over the head of his c**k slowly, making his clenched hand quicken on his shaft.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:36 pm
Taki moaned lightly as he tried not to make much noise. He couldn't hold his mouth, and he felt a mouth on him. He was powerless to the feeling, and could only feel a bit of pleasure.
How is this a punishment...

His face turned red, not talking and the breath from the man made it feel hotter in the room it felt.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:45 am
Stopping himself, he grunted and squeezed his c**k tightly.

"Never... Question my methods."

Disrobing himself, he pulled a shining object from his side and pull the cover off it, revealing the glimmering blade of the dagger he kept hidden.

"Since your eager to start your punishment, I'll fill you in now." He held up the sharp knife. "I will cut you three times over my choice of body parts. Everytime you whimper, whine or cry... I will take advantage of you. But the moment you scream, I will take your body... With great force. Until I feel you have had enough."

He let go of his c**k and held it the blade at his neck.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 am
Taki became quiet and nodded at the mans order. He wasn't crying, whimpering or anything, the only thing he felt during that was a bit of forceful pressure, in a good way.

He slowly spread himself out a bit, listening to the man, and not disobeying him. His ruffled blond hair started to stick a bit to his head, as it got hot in the room, and his body started to glisten with a small sweat.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 pm
Placing the blade's tip at his shoulder, he cuffed his hand back around his erection and began to pump slowly as he drag the dagger across his skin. Cutting his shoulder just slightly, he leaned into the bleeding wound and licked the blood off.

"Good boy.... Your doing well so far." He states.

Moving the dagger down his body, he stopped at the center of his chest and quickly swiped it over, creating a new wound. Like a moth to a flame, he leaned into his chest and teasingly licked over the wound multiple times, jerking away at his harden member.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:58 pm
Taki didn't cry and didn't make a sound, but the pain was so unbearable. He was perfectly still though as he let the man do what he wanted. The way he made the pain go away on the inside was to not think about it.

He felt the mans hand on his members, as it was already as hard as it was, and Takis face was blushing lightly feeling a bit of pleasure from what he was doing.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:56 pm
Cutting at his skin more, he lapped up the indiviual bleeding wounds in the most erotic way. Getting bored of just cutting him up, he tossed the knife outside the curtain allowing the object to smash against the floor. Hovering above the boy, he placed his index and middle finger at his opening as his tip.

"...Now, fun the fun part." He whispered in his ear.

Easing his two fingers in slowly, he only pressed within a few meters and removed them as he nibbled on his ear with a bit of force.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:03 pm
Taki breathed heavily, biting his lip in agony at the situation. There was only so much more pain he could take before he passed out from exhaustion of holding it in too much. He continued to be quiet and his face was a deep red in blush, his eyes closed and his body glistened still, with a few cuts on different parts of his body.

If the man continued to hurt him, rather then please him...He would soon collapse from the pain on the inside.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:56 pm
Removing his fingers from his opening and began to press the head of his c**k against him.

"I grow weary, lets end this."

He smirked viciously and pushed into the blonde boy's wet crese quickly and held the position until he was able to move again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 pm
Taki moaned lightly, but not loud as instructed and he felt more pleasure once again as he felt him go inside the man. He heard the mans words, and saw what he did. His eyes slowly rolled into the back of his head blushing heavily.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm
Pulling out of his body, he pushed back in equally hard as he flet the boy's c**k brushing against his abs making him lean in closer towards his upper body. Gripping onto his sides, he held firmly and began to pound within him quickly, trying his best to show no pleasure in what he chosen to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 pm
Taki didn't know how much more he could take before he would c** from the pleasure, however referring to what the man said, do not do it until he says so, and as said, he continued to hold in all the pleasure he has had from this so far.

He suddenly felt the man go through him hard and fast and he bit his lip as his face blushed heavily, feeling his length come in and out hard. The hands on his sides meant he was trying to dominate it seemed.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:55 pm
As his long veil of brown hair hid his face,he pressed on with a swift speed and trailed his hands up his body and firmly gripped his shoulders, digging his nails into his skin.

"...Don't be so limp. Move with me." He pants.

Moving his right hand up his wrist, he untied on rope; freeing his right arm and returning his hand to his shoulder. He quickly did the same with the left arm and bit into his lip, it began to get harder to concel for much longer, he was coming to his end soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:01 pm
Taki did as instructed and put his hands on the mans hips and started to move with the man in the same fashion. He moaned lightly, as he was still trying to be quiet, and was breathing heavily. He then bit his lip once more, trying to hold in as much as he could as instructed. His member was just sticking out and not being pleased which helped his situation of not "ending" it before he was told to.  

Sky of Memories

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 am
((To Kiyoshi))

Shiori blinked at the sound of the gasp 'he's definitly lieing, il figure this out lator' he thought, he blinked and blushed being picked up and run to the front door "a place to be alone with you sound nice~" he said griping Kiyoshi's top lightly, the breze from out side was nice agenst his skin, the silk felt nice when it turned semi cold "mmn, i dont think Sil was to happy to see me in your shirt eather....." he stated then he nodded "okay.....but why?" he asked shuting his eye, the outher was bandaged and blined so he couldent see out of that one anyway, he blushed some not nowing what was going to happen, it was eather to keeep the place a secret or something else, he didint care he just obayed his order  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff