Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm
Moving his hand over his harden rod, he squeezed a bit as he stroked just as fast. He bothered not to have him wait any longer, feeling himself slowly releasing within the boy.

"Come with me, now." He demands.

Stroking the boy's c**k hard for the last time; he dropped his head behind his hair, hiding his heated face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:21 pm
Pushing open the glass door, he stepped inside the beautifully sunbathed room. Putting Shiroi on his feet, he pressed the small yellow button that activated the glass house shutter; sealing away any views from the eyes outside. Only the roof window allowed the sun in. As the lights danced off the colors of the stain glass windows above,it luminated the crystallize decorations and gave the roses a lovely glow.

"No one comes here, but me." He walked forward. "So I designed everything myself. You can open your eyes now." He smiled. "Wecome to my rose house." Moving out of the way, he attended to the budding blue roses.  

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm
Taki leaned his head back far, moaning a bit, his face turning a flush red, his face heating up, breathing heavily. "M..mm" He bit his lip trying not to moan loud, as he twitched a bit, and comed slowly. It felt so good to relieve the built-in pleasure that he just gotten, per say. Suddenly, he felt the man do it inside him and moaned softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:21 am
[To Kiyoshi] Shiroi opened his eye an smiled "ahh this is amazing" he said happaly, he loved roses blue, white red, black gosh he loved em all  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 am
Stepping away from the budding roses, he walked back to Shiroi's side and reach over to table full of potted roses. With the stem in hand, he pulled a freshly watered red rose gently from the root; already dethorned. "I'm happy you like it." He smiled. Pressing the boy's hands together, he put the rose in his hand and kissed his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm
[To Kiyoshi]
Shiori bluahws and gave a gentile smile "thank you" he said shuting his eyes for a moment to enjoy the scent of the rose, and the kiss he gladly returned "thank you kiyoshi~" he said kissing the older mans cheek, it was fairly easy to chear shiroi with a rose, if it died he would still keep it and bring it back to life agean, sutch a grate flower looked grate eather dead or alive

((lol you could even posably get something from him to XD he's a sucker for roses lmfao, not unless he knows the thing the person wants is bad ^^))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 am
Letting go of the man's c**k. he placed both of his hands on either end of his body and held his leaned into his body as he panted back the loss of air.

"That will have.... To do." He breathes.

Pulling out of him, he grabbed his robe and pulled the expensive cloth up over his shoulders and bother not to closed it with the tie.

"You need to go the guest bath house and clean yourself up." He brushed back.

Walking into the bathroom, connected to his own room; he closed the door behind him with the lock and shedded the robe.... Getting ready for his bath.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 am
Walking over the stone path between the row of red and white roses he sat on a small stool before one rose that had the sun beaming on it like a jewel. "I planted them all myself; many of them took a lot of time... But I am pleased with the results." He smiled wamly. "This one by far, is my favorite." He touched the petal faintly. This rose has always been special to him; it was a beautiful silver rose with mercury colored tips. It had been recently watered, so the liquid was sliding off the small jade green leaves and down the long jade green stem, practically his prized possession. He loved all his roses, but this one had most of his love. "I found this one dying in the forgotten rose woods that Lord Sil abandoned after the fire. I nursed it back and kept it secret from everyone.... Your the first to see it." He looked over at Shiori. "Come here." He ushered the boy over.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:55 pm
Shiroi smied "really, im the first person to see this?" he asked then nodded and walked over to ware Kiyoshi sat, he genty toutched the pettile, a small white glow iluminated the rose and his figure " so the rose was forgotten by Sil....im glad you helped it back to heath, its compleatly heathy, it remineds me of your eyes...." he said turning around and siting down on Kiyoshis lap faceing him "this place is amazing, how long did it take to make all this?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 pm
Smiling at him, he thought for a minute and hugged him from behind as he laid his chin on his shoulder. "How do the roses remind you of my eyes?" He closed his eyes and looked back at the moist petals. "Lord Sil, wanted to erase his memories by abandoned the only barely living plant." He nuzzled into his neck. "As for this place.; I put two long years of my heart into making this haven for all plants."

Watching the butterfly pass his face, he gasped a bit as two more followed him in. "I've never seen them up close before." He blinked a few times as a smile grace his face.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 pm
Shiroi smiled and blushed "well its pretty like your eyes, thare a mysterous color uniqe....its not evreyday you come across a person with platinem blue or gray/silver eyes, and come across a rose like this" he said then he sighed "thats upsetting....i wish Lord sil were a a more gentile person....poor flower, being used to erase a memory...." he said then smiled turning some to capture his cheek with his lips "it takes a long time to create a masterpeace like this" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm
Blushing a bit, he and looked at more butterflies coming in through the only opening. "No one ever spoken to me like this before." He hugged him just a bit tighter, but very gentle. "I wish I knew, what he was like before." He sigh. "No one should suffer." Holding out finger, a cerulan colored butterfly landed upon his nail. "A masterpiece? I never thought of that.... With anything I've done."  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm
Shiroi smiled "never talked to you in this type of manor before, nobody was ever nice to you?" he asked he looked at the butterfly "thare so pretty~" he said then gave a sigh hugging back "same....it looks and sounds if he wants to hurt me , and evreyone... i wish he were a nicer person and not like my mother....acting nice to people then being crule when people leave and turn thare backs....just wish he were nice" he said "people shouldent its not faire, he takes his anger and disapointed on outher people" he said with a sigh the butterflys landed on him and himself he smiled "looks like thay like us~" he said then smiled brightly "well i think this is a masterpeace and your cooking to!" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm
Turning his blue eyes down at the butterfly, he moved his finger just enough for the inscet to fly over to the silver rose as both luminated them both. "I know he's harsh.... But, if there is a way to reach his true happiness within; I will due what I can as a dutiful butler." He laid his head on his back. "And my brother..... What wil I do?" Looking out at his new vistors, as the danced around the budding roses. "Well, thank you for complimenting my masterpiece." He smiles.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm
Shiroi smiled "i would try to......even if it ment dieing agean..." he said sighing "i just cant stand a person that angray hurting people" he said he smiled and blinked "your welcome Kiyoshi~" he said then moved slightly to turn to face him, still siting on his lap he stared at him with his silverish gray eye  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff