Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Unknowingly to him, his eyes flashed a bit between blue and platinum. Feeling a bit dizzy, he shook it off and ran his fingers though Shiroi's hair as he leaned closer to his face and laid a faint kiss on them. Stand the boy up first, he stood up behind him and held gently to his hand. "Come on, you can't run around in just a shirt all day." He smiled. "I don't want any one trying to take you from me." He winked with amusement. Walking over to the door, he re-open the shutters again in order to give the roses the equal amount of sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm
Shiroi smiled and kissed back he noteced his eyes flicker but he didint mined it he nodded and followed "but im cofertable in your shirt and in my boxers, but yeah, it is qwite draftly... oh i wonder when i will get to see nii-san agean" he said with a smile takeing kiyoshis hand  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm
Walking back out, he closed the door and walked down the path to the mannor and stepped inside. "I know, you must be hungry... What would you like to eat?" He smiled. Stepping into the house and closed the door behind them both. Pulling him a little faster, he made gis way up the stairs and opened the door to his room slowly; hoping not to wake his master across from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 am
Shiroi shrugged "i duno a salad" he said with a smile, he blinked and followed "mmn, why are we here....wont he wake up?" he asked in a verey qwiet voice  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:41 am
Looking back at him, he shook his head and looked into the room once. Seeing his master sleeping side ways, he closed it gently and walked across the hallway to his own room; pulling Shiroi in and closing the door behind the both of them. "Sometimes, he would sometimes won't." He locked his door. "Ohter times he likes to be in my room until I decide to show up." He states as he walked into his closet. "Would you rather a dress or pants and a shirt?" He called from his closet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 pm
Shiroi blinked and nodded he then followed willingly, he stood thare arms behined his back "oh i see...." he said then smiled and laughed "im a boy why would i ware a dress?....well its not like i havent before but i prefer pants and a shirt but i leave the choice for you, whatever you think will look good" he said leaning on the wall smileing
((meheheh, me persanaly chose dress XD))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 pm
"Personally, you would look good in anything." Kiyoshi smiled. Pulling out a soft cottan long sleeve shirt and a pair of navy blue pants, he tossed the clothing over his shoulder and stepped out of the closet. "Maybe you could model for me some time." The man winked sweetly. Placing the clothes on his bed for Shiroi, he pulled out a pair of white socks for him as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm
Shiroi smiled an dblushed "realy, you really think so?" he asked then smiled "ahhaha, ill model for you anytime if you want" he said smileing, He blushed "mmn, you got any spare boxers...." he asked as he striped himself down, and sat on the bed he coveered himself by pulling his nee's up to his chest, he sighed and smiled  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 pm
Chuckling to himself, he walked back over the the dark brown dresser and pulled out one of the lower draws. Inside, he grabbed a black pair, decorated with small small white diamonds inside of larger ones. The patteren circled around and back. "These should do. But really should go into town and by you some clothes." He looked outside. "The shops are still opened, so why don't we head out now and get them." He smiled as he put the boxers on the bed. "I'm going to need some new clothing myself." He thought out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 pm
Shiori smiled and stood up, the boy was a pale poreclin color it was nice, he grabed the boxers "thank you....i still have the clothing i wore heare and some at home, but shoping is nice to" he said sliping the boxers on then the shirt, socks and pants, he smiled and rubbed his own stomich "maby we can eat first" he said  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 pm
Chuckling to himself, he walked over to the door and turned the lock. Opening the door, he jolted from the sight of his master with an unusal scowl playing on his face. "Oh, did you need something lord Sil?" He asked nervously. Raising his hand, he brushed his fingers across his face and even tangled his fingers in his long dark hair; As his eyes looked over at Shiroi's he cringed at the sight and stared dangerously at the man before him. "Feed me now." He states within a whisper. ".... Oh, I was heading to the kitchen now. I was going to make something for Shiroi." He states with a small smile on his face.

Taking hold of Kiyoshi's arm, he pulled the man out the room fast and dragged him through the curvy hallways. Making thier way down the semi spiral staircase, he jumped off the last few steps as Kiyoshi was forced to do the same. Pushing the door open hard, this caught the attention of the kitchen staff. "Everyone out!!!!" He shouts. Flinching under his voice, the people fled the kitchen in an orderly fashion. Unknowing to Kiyoshi and Sil that the staff stood outside the door listening in. Letting go of Kiyoshi, he shoved him over to the stove and sat on the stool of the round counter with his hair hiding his every emotion. Though it was clear he was very mad.

"Master Sil? What is with the sudden outbust?" Kiyoshi asked with a concerned tone. "Tell me why you are upse-- "Silence!" He screams. "I want Rack of Lamb Provencale With Garlic Confit, Filet Mignon Au Bordelaise - Steak in Red Wine With Shallots and Pavlova." He ran down the list of food. "Make it now!" Flinching from the sudden order, he back down nervously; not knowing what to do or say to make matters any better. "As you wish, Lord Sil." He states sadly as he got to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm
Shiroi blinked annd flinched he sawe the look, that damn look he gave him before, he uterly hated it, he wished he was capable what Zeus and Lucifer were cappable off, he hated the glares and the pain he is caseing evreyone, he ran after theangrey Lord and Kiyoshi, he triped down the stares but didint care he ran to the kitcchin and stood at the doors, he was inside, all the staff looked scared, and at the order he flinched "S-sil-san....d-dose that ean me to?" he asked in a shaky voice he was a bit afrade, he didint know what to do or say, he didint want to leave kiyoshi and sil alone together, something could happen, but he hoped to stay for the saftey of kiyoshi he wanted to stay  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 pm
"Shiroi." He looked over. Not wanting to make his master any more angry than he already was, he shook his head and pointed to the door, wanting him to wait with the staff in the dining room. Knowing if he let anything happen to Shiroi, he would never live it down for as long as he still drew breath on this life. Sil looked back at him with a look that would kill if it were possible. "Leave now." He state with venom dripping off his words. "Master Sil, please don't be that way to Shiroi. He merely wanted to know." Suddenly, his head turned slowy as he finally stopped at Kiyoshi with the greatest evil in his eyes. "You talk back to me Kiyoshi?!" He spoke with a voice coated in darkness. Backing away from him, he knew all to well; that look plus Sil mentioning his full name would end in blood shed.

Grabbing one of the medium sized kitchen knives, he aimed perfectly as he threw it with great force and broke through both Kiyoshi's tail coat and skin. The knife went in deep as his pentrated his upper left, between his shoulder just a bit lower towards his chest. "Gah.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kiyoshi cried. Trying to pry it out., Sil grabbed another and jumped over the counter as he shoved it through his hand. "Lord Sil stop!!!" He pushed him back. Falling back against the counter, he went for the biggest knive, eyeing Shiroi with malice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm
Shiroi blinked and nodded as he began to back away he then flinched hearing Sil speak, he gave a kined of glare that semed like he was a bit scared but at the same a bit mad, "Kiyoshi its fine....im used to that tone...." he said turning and he was going to make his leave he heard a scream, he spun around and his eye widened then narrowed "h-hey.....s-stop! Stop Sil-san your hurting him!" he yelled he covered his mouth shakeing his head "no stop it," he said sadly then he eyed the knife and gave a dark glare "stop it sil-san....this wont help hurting us wont help!" he yelled backing away, he knew if he got stabed many times he couldent die, he would have to take all that pain and angony sil was going to give him, untile he passed out or in outher words for angels die for a short pereod of time and then rise agean  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm
Kiyoshi struggled to get up, but managed to get to his feet as he pulled out the knife that was forced through his hand. Yelping a bit from the pain, he tossed it aside and saw the hate glowing in his master's eyes. "This is your fault! Your taking him away from me!" He shouts. Charging at Shiroi, Kiyoshi charged right behind him and took his wrist tightly in his bloody hand. "That is enough!" Ki... No... Shi-Shi shouts. "What will you gain by hurting him?!" Shi-shi snarls. "Get it through your head, Kiyo's heart is gone.... Far from yours! If he weren't grateful to you for taking him when no one else would, he would have left you years ago." Shi-Shi growled.

The door opened fast as a different boy stepped into the room. His eyes were like Takumi's; but they seemed much more distant. He did not speak as he rushed to his master's side and took him from the grasp of the angry Shi-Shi. Pulling the blade out of his body, he grunted a bit and threw it on the floor.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff