Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:44 pm
Shioi blinked and backed away, he wasent afrade of dieing agean, but he truely didint want to be stabed, god the pain would kill, "IT IS NOT MY FALT! GO AHEAD AND STAB ME ITS NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYTHING SIL-SAN!" he yelled then blinked he breathed heavely after all that he colapsed and shivered 'what the hell.....i hate him, i hate him, i hate him.....i hate you Sil, i hate you' his mined screamed he listened to the voices out side and inside his head, he leant on the wall looking at sil, kiyoshi and the third party, hewas now deathly afrade of sil, he wanted to get away from him but his body wouldent budge all he could do was stare
((ho damn DX evreyone is all raled up....meh sil can still stab him if he choses shiroi is in so mutch shock XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 pm
The Man moved Sil away from Shi-Shi as he took Shiroi's body into his and embraced him gently. Sil was in too much shock about the fact that Shi-Shi, the man who was suppose to have pledged his love to Sil and Sil alone, was about to give his life for Shiroi. "I love Shiroi, and so does Kiyo."

((Sorry it's short))  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm
Shiroi stayed compleatly still not moveing, he just let his head rest on the mans sholder, he blushed a bright red 'dont say that you idiot....your going to get hurt agean....' he thought being hesitant he griped the mans top 'he's going to kill me in my sleep im going to die agean.....' he thought he shut his eyes tightly shivering vilontly
((bah its fine......awe s**t Sil is guna be so ******** pissed DX))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm
"Ashai, take me to my room...." He sadly spoke. Both men turned away and headed out the other exit. Moving over to the round counter, he sat Shiroi on the stool and held his hands gently. "Are you alright?" Shi-Shi revert to Kiyoshi. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He dropped his head.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm
Shiroi blushed and nodded "i-im fine....just a bit scared" he said, then sighed and kissed his head "i-its fine....i just wish sil didint do that" he said....he sighed, and stoped shakeing he was rather calm now that he felt kiyoshi's warmth, he could smell the blood and he didint like it "come on....lets clean you off.....and get you healed" he said, he could heal wounds but thay still left scars, it wasent painfule just a simple toutch or a kiss or lick on the wound was all it took  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 pm
"Right" He spoke. Walking over to the sink, he turned the hot and cold water on as he put his hands under to wash away the blood. Flinching from the sting, he pulled his hands out and took off both his jacket and shirt in order to clean his higher up wound. Grabbing a spare rag, he used his other hand to dampen it and wipe the water over the bleeding opening. It didn't sting as much as his hand did, but he had to bare with it. "That should just about do it for clensing." He sighed.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm
Shiroi smiled 'sting's?" he asked and then nodded "ahhaha, yeah....." he said then walked over he gently grabbed his wounded hand "i promess this wont hurt...." he said giveing a kiss to the wound thare was a faint light surounding the area ware the wound was, he then went to his chest and licked the wound it doing the same as the outher it began to heal "t-thare.... it should start to heal a bit faster now....." he said sighing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 pm
Placing his uncut hand against his cheek, he looked into Shiroi's eyes with concern. "Don't worry about me." He smile weakly. "As long as you are alright, I'm fine." He states and turn to the deep freezer. "Now lets get you something to eat before we head out."  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm
Shiroi sighed "but i cant help it........im a worry wort" he said then kissed his softly on the lips, pulling away slightly, thare faces inches away he smiled "and as long as were both okay im also okay" he said then nodded "yeah im starved~!" he said licking his nose  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 am
Kissing back, he smiled and stepped before the refrigerator and opened the doors. "Salad, right?" He questions as he grabs the ingredients. Placing everything on the counter top, he grabbed one of the remaining clean knives and cut through the foods very swiftly; creating a neatly crafted italian salad with french and ranch dressing . "I hope you like it." He puts the bowl befor him.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm
Shiroi smiled brightly watching him then began eating it takeing his time "mmn, its amazing!" he said happaly being carefule not to choke on his food he began to pick up his pace eating  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 am
Smiling at him, he walked over to a locked cabinet and pulled a key from his pocket. Unlocking the door, he opened them and grabbed a large duffle bag from inside and dropped the heavy object on the counter in front of him. "Lets see... We'll both need a lot of new clothes. Tell me, what do you prefer? Dogs or cats?" He asked as he unzipped the bag. Pulling back on the fold, he grabbed a bundle of bills neatly wrapped with the family crest. "This should be more than enough." He states.

Rezipping the bag, he put it back in the cabinet and locked the doors back. Going back over Shiroi, he put the stack of cash next to him. "We may be out for a while, $2,000 is enough for us to spend some time together." He smiled.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 pm
Shiroi blinked and raised a brow "i prefer cats......i was atacked by a dog when younge si i like cats more, why?" he asked finishing his salad he sblinked "woah thats alot of money Kiyoshi......" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:41 pm
"I know, I want to get away for a while." He sigh. Going into the Formal living room; he opened a storage box and pulled out a loose fitting black shirt. Removing the damaged white shirt, he pulled the black one over his shoulders and button all but three at the top. Taking hold of the shirt, he walked back into the kitchen and dropped his shirt on the ledge. "Would you rather we walk or take the mansion car?"  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 pm
Shiroi smiled "walk~ but what ever you feal like kiyoshi~" he said  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items