Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm
User ImageLooking back at his small clock, he turned to Shiroi and walked over to the door. "It's already after 7pm, I have to start dinner." He spoke. "What would you like for dinner? I can make you what ever you want to eat." He bowed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi smiled "alredy that late? and i guss some rice with fish ond vegitables is fine" he said.
User Image User ImageUser Image

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands,
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image"As you wish, sir." He smiled. "You are welcome to stay in my room or use the guest room until Master Sil comes back. There is a bathroom attached to this room... The door to my right." He pointed his thumb. "When your ready; come down to the kitchen, I will have your food ready." Walking out the room, he left the door open and cut through the curvy halls and back into the kitchen. "Alright, Matsuo left the keys...." He spoke. Reaching up upon the sleek black deep freezer, he grabbed the ring of keys. "Thank you Matsuo." He smiled gently.

Walking over to the fridge, he pulled out the prized fish and placed it on the large plate on the counter top. Going back, he opens a cabinet and pulled out a bag of instant rice. Placing the pot on the stove, he pour in the rice and went back for the vegetables. "This should be more than enough." He states. Removing his jacket, he put the plain lace apron on and began to work.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi smiled "but if i use this room ware will you sleep then?" he said then sighed "i dont want to kick you out of your own bedso the guest room is fine" he said then sat on tyhe soft bed laying back 'i wonder why Lord Sil asked of me to come....and takeing intrest in me what dose that mean?' he asked shuting his eyes, he figured he could have a nap for a few minutes.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:23 pm
User ImageAs the rice began to boil, Kiyoshi turnred the fire down very low so that he could finish the fish in the same spare minute. Since the mixed vegetables were ready to serve, he placed the in a bowl that kept the food heated through an electrical outlet. The quick 'DING' sounded the fish was ready. "Good; and just in time." He smile. Grabbing the oven mitts, he open the large door asnd pulled out the flounder. Putting the plate on the heat resistant counter top, his hand danced over the knife holder. Not knowing one of the knivws were upside down, he mistakenly cut himself.

"Ow...." He stuck his bleeding tip in his mouth. 'Hahahahahahaha!' Knowing the voice all too well, he backed away and fell against the stove. 'You can't block me out Kiyo.' The voice muse. "Your not here... Leave me alone!" He clutch his head as he dropped to the floor. 'Am I really Kiyo?'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:01 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi awoke haveing the wonderfule scent of Kiyoshi's cooking, he stood and left the room to walk the hall's to the starewell, he walked down the stares, he didint hear anything since he was still half asleep "Kiyoshi i smell something good, is it done?" he asked walking into the kitchin, his eyes widened and he rushed over seeing the bleeding fingure, he crouched down and placed a hand on his shoulder "are you alright, may i see the cut Kiyoshi?" he asked.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:56 pm
User ImageHis head jolted forward as he slid away and crawl backwards, in order to get away from Shiroi. "P.....Please.... S...S....Stay away!" Clenching his head again, he pressed his teeth together and pulled on his hair. 'DON'T IGNORE ME KIYO' The voice blare roughly in his head. 'Look at that adorable boy..." In great pain, he opened one eye and looked at the person, knowing the plan of his hated inner problem. "S.....Shiroi..... You... You have... to hide." He states in a painful whimper.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:23 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi blinked and flinched, standing "w-whats wrong Kiyoshi?" he asked as he scooted back "i didn't mean to scare you" he said thinking this was his fault, he then blinked and backed away, he could feal a different aura a verey strong one, much different from before, only beacase his angelic side, that was sealed away could sense it, he looked at him and nodded "i understand" he said turning and running in the direction of the stairwell.

((im beting Kiyoshi is mutch faster then shiro, so if he chases him down, he could grab him by the anke , hmnn what dose Shi-Shi want with Shiroi?))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
User ImageListening closely; Kiyoshi no longer heard Shiroi's footsteps. Trying to stand was no good on his body due to the fact that Shi-Shi was succeeding in breaking out. "I have.... to get.... my medicine...... I have... to get to my room." Using the counter as leverage, he forced himself to flee the kitchen only collapse in the dining room. 'Don't fight me Kiyo.... Your not going to beat me.' Feeling his body heat up at an unimaginable rate, Kiyoshi screamed in sheer pain as he balled up on the floor and hugged tightly to his body. 'That's it, that it my dear Kiyo.... give into me.' his voice cooed in his head. His screams stopped as his body lay still.

((Shi-Shi is a huge pervert.... You could say he is an entity of pure frustrated lust.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm
((ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see, rapeing him is hat Shi-shi wants, and shi-shi may end up rapeing him XD))

Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi was allthe way down the hall leaning on the door to a random room, he was breathing heavely, he flinched hearing the scream, and felt uneasey as evreything fell silent 's**t s**t, need to hide need to hide"' he thought as he stagered down the hallway, he had triped running up the stared so in resalt to that, he couldent run as fast, he was near the guest room and he kept stagering toward it.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:39 pm
User ImageThe sound of Shiroi's previous fall made Kiyoshi's body jolt up into a sitting position, where he gasped roughly like a fish plucked from water. His once straight hair was now wild and messy; slowly staning on his own feet perfectly, he chuckled low and open his newly platinum steel eyes converted from is original calm blue ones. "It, has been a while." Shi-Shi smirked.

Lifting his head, he sniffed the air gently; searching for his scent. Turning around, Shi-Shi headed for the spiral stairs, just to get close. "Shiroi..... come out my little doll." He muse as he tossed his jacket at the bottom of the stairs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi shuddered and winced with every step he took, he then flinched hearing a voice it didn't sound like Kiyoshi at all, the tone was different way different, he kept heading down the hall speeding up his pace, staying silent but it was blown when the floor creaked 'Baka-doh, son of a b***h!!' he said mentally freezing for a moment to hear if he was coming then continued for the guest room door.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 pm
User ImageShi-Shi stopped on the floor with Shiroi as his mouth twisted up into a smirk. "Found you..." He spoke up. Walking over to the young man, he towered high over him. Gripping both of Shiroi's wrist in one hand, he used his free one, he gripped his chin and turned his faced towards his, just to stare into his eye. "As sweet as a frightn kitten. Tell me, my dear doll.... Are you ready?" Whispering the last bit into his ear with a gently but sadistic purr behind it, he nipped teasingly to the lobe of his right ear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:30 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi froze as soon and his hand hit the doornob, he as he heard him and seeing his shadown, he turned slightly shudduring and shakeing, he was afrade, he went to push him and move passed but his wrists were grabed and held and blushed even more when his chin was gripped, he blinked, his pale gray eyes stared into his, he gulped as he heard the qwestion "d-dont cal me that" he said then blinked and his eye went wide with fear and some what cureousity "Redey, ready for what!?!" he asked then got the hint blushing madly "w-what.......no way no way in heack!" he saidhe moaned some gripping kiyosi, well shi-shi's top trying to push him away "s-stop......" he moaned out.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm
User ImageWith one swift movement of his foot, he kicked open the guest room door and dragged Shiroi inside. Closing it behind him, he roughly shoved him against the wall and pinned his body against his. "You know it's what you want.... Do not deny it." He grin like a madman. Losing interest in words at this point, Shi-Shi slid his leg between Shiroi's and pressed gently against the jeweled buldge in his pants; taking that opportunity to tenderly kiss his neck as his developing fangs graze him every so often. Running his free finger down his chest, his tips touched light of the bottom hem of his top.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff