Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi blushed and when he was pined ageist the wall in the room, he shook his head "n-no i dont want this, i dont" he said his voice was some what weak, he groaned as he felt Shi-Shi move his leg between his rubbing angst his crotch, he then moaned moving his hands to the older mans shoulders griping them slightly' he blushed even more feeling his teeth/fangs graze his skin, then his finger tips at the bottom rim of his shirt "s-stop it" he said, his voice was very weak.
User Image User ImageUser Image

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands,
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm
User ImageShi-Shi smirked against his skin as he parted with him for a mere moment. Pulling his arms up, he pulled the shirt over his head, moving his hand from one arm to get the meddling piece of clothing off. Once moved from the left, he did the same with the right and took his wrist back into his hand. "You lie to yourswlf my little doll, it's what you yearn for.... Your body screams to be touched." Takining his hands against Shiroi's body, he ran his fingers over his chest as he teased his budding nipples.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi blushed and shook his head "no, no i dont yearn for this and how would you know!?" he asked starting to struggle, he moaned as his nipples were toutched "d-dont toutch me thare pleas stop" he said his voice cracking as he spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:26 pm
User ImageLaughing through his nose, he pulled Shiroi around fast and threw him on the bed. With one hand, he unbutton yis top and walked a few steps just to stop before his captive. "The heart maybe complex, but doesn't lie like the human voice. he lean on the bed. "Your mind doesn't agree with your body right now because they want two different things." He states. His wild hair fell over his right eye as his only visible left eye looked into Shiroi. "Tell me what they are saying." His hand touched hair.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi blinked as he was thrown onto the bed, thank god the matress was nice and soft, he looked at him and blushed but he trembled "i dont know what thay are saying i dont know" he stated in a shaken tone, it was true though his mouth spoke harshly and unwilling but his body was truthfule, and never lied, it reacted on his own untile his mined could coperate and figure out what he readely wanted, but he realy didint know what his holder ment, he was just a kid, angels of his age realy didint learn to mutch about this stuff, he knew alot tof stuff but alot of outher things he didnt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 pm
User ImageHe only closed his eyes for a brief moment and removed own shirt. Tossing it aside he took Shiroi's hand and placed it against his chest, right against his heart. "You feel what you are doing to Kiyo alone... With you here, his heart races. But with me in control of his body's action, he can do nothing against me." He states with a wicked smile. Moving his head down to Shiroi's chest, he kissed his body slowly as he edged closer to his left n****e.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 am
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi blushed he understood, he then gasped as he felt the kiss on his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 am
User ImageFeeling the boy's embarassment, he pushed him back on the bed and toward over him. smirking once more at his delicate figure, he lean into his body and kissed sweetly to his skin and slowly trailed his tongue over the lone left bud. Circling his slick tongue over it, he engulfed it slowly and pressed his thumb and finger over the right nippled and held firmly to his shoulder. Nipping it slightly, he switched over side and did the exact same to his right with his mouth.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi moaned and groaned as his nipples were touched and played with, he gasped as he felt Shi-shi bite, he started to whimper "pleas stop it.....d-don't touch their" he said his voice still weak as ever, his body reacted differently to his mined, his nipples began to harden and his whole body began to shake and tremble from the mini shocks of pleasure he was receiving.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 am
User ImageLicking one last time, he sat up off his body as his fingers danced over his skin; slowly as his left hand gripped one of his large sleeves and pulled it down. his right hand unbuckled the boy's belt and removed the pants button from his view. A sparkle could be seen in his eyes as he leaned back down and drew his tongue over his stomach and licked around his belly button like a sticky piece of candy.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 am
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi gasped and shut his eyes shakeing his head "no, no stop leave my pants alone!" he said then moaned arching his back some as his stomich was liked by Shi-Shi's soft tounge, his stomich well mainly around Shiroi's naval was sensitive, due to his brother Kurai placed a seal thare, it was a paler color then his skin, you could only notece the marking if you got close, like how close Shi-shi was. he moved his hands to his mouth to cover up the sounds he made.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 pm
User ImageBlinking once, he smirked to himself as his fingers touched the seal he had only seen because of Shiroi's quick jolt. "You can no longer take control in this position my dear doll. What I choose to do... Will be done." Kissing that placed seal once more, he lowered his head to his pants as his teeth gripped tightly to his zipper and pulled it down swiftly. Coming back up, he moved up upon his body a bit as his right hand went into his pants leg and his finger tips rubbed against his soft skin with ease.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:35 pm
Shiroi moaned and gasped flinching as his seal was toutched and kissed he shook his head "no, no you cant do this you cant" he said blushing madly, he then bluinked hearing his pants ziper come undone, he then flinched fealing the older man's fingure tips on his bare leg  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 pm
User ImageLaughing lightly, he jumped up to eye level with him, with mere inches between their faces, he smirked and stroked his cheek. "I can, I will...." He pressed his lips against his and pulled back, going back to his lower half. Pulling the boy's shoes off, he pulled away his pants and tossed them onto another side of the room. Licking his lips in a dangerous way, he traveled back up his body.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:58 pm
Shiori blushed then shuddured his eyes widened at the kis, his eye closed some and his bosey acted on it's own kissing back, he stared at shi shi then narowed his eye showing the fact that he was upset to have his first kiss stolen, he then knew it was far to late, he was going to get raped no mater waht, he blushed and grabed onto shi-shi's sholder blushing as his shoes and pants were removed "n-no stop it" he said, it was now only his boxers interfearing  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff