Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:27 pm
Shiroi Rai Yuki
◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁◂◃◀◁
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷▸▹▶▷
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi covered his mouth "t-thats terable Kiyoshi, thats just crule" he said then began to rub gis arm "your father is like my mom, thare both terable! thay both nearly cased a life to be broken....hey if you wana cry you can....im right here all ears" he said wraping his arms around the older mans shoulders he huged him kissing the mark "im verey sorry to hear that...." he said.
User Image User ImageUser Image

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands,
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:06 pm
User ImageTurning around in the water, he wrapped his arms around Shiroi's small body and hugged him gently. "No, there is no need for tears." He smiled walmly. "I'm away from him.... He can no longer hurt me." Pulling back for back at him, he hesitently leaned towards him, then finally captured Shiroi's lips in his and kissed him deeply.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:16 pm
Shiroi smiled sweetly "thats true, the people who cased us pain and sufering cant harm us anymore, im happy" he said then blinked and blushed at the hug and smiled warmly then blushed a even heaver blush "k-kiyo-kiyoshi?" he asked then kissed back shuting his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 pm
User ImagePulling back away from his lips, he smiled again and grabbed some shampoo and poured it into his hand. Lathering the soap up in his hands, he rubbed it in Shiroi's hair gently. "I have never really told anyone about myself; well, I mostly spent days to myself." He chuckled a bit and scrubbed his hair. His eyes found the light that was blinking bright red, he looked down and went back to washing his hair. "Lord Sil will be back in the morning." He sighed lightly. "Well, it was peaceful while it lasted." He thought to himself.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 pm
Shiroi blushed and smiled he leant into the toutch a little then sighed "but i though Lord Sil was gon for three days.... but you know what ill stay here since my brother wont be home.... and i want to know you a little better to, i havent talked to anyone only my brother and you about stuff like this...." he said shifting forward, he stratled the mans hips so he was on his lap, legs comfertably on each side of his waist/hips he"can we share a bed tonight?" he asked blushing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image"Lord Sil has placed sensors all throughout the house... Well, in his favorite places, letting us know of his arrival." He explains. "When he is away, the sensors will bed red. So when he comes home the sensors will flash red then turn green when he is actually here." He points at the sensor near the medevil torch holder.

Thinking about what Shiroi recently said, he tints a light shade of pink and grabs the shower head and turned the warm water on to rinse out his hair. "That makes me feel special." He smiles. Feeling the boy upon him, he could feel himself become aroused. "No, I do not mind.... As long as it's you."He smile and look away.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 pm
Shiroi blinked and looked at the sensor "oh...." he said then smiled "beacase you are speashal, you and my brother both are~" he said then blushed agean, the water felt nice realy nice he smiled "okay, and only share a bed with you and brother i promess" he said then noteced the pink in his cheek's "your cheeks are pink....do you have a fever Kiyoshi?" he asked shifting himself on his lap geting more cofertable  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:41 pm
User ImageRubbing his hair with his wet hand, he looked at him and bit his lip. ".... I'm not.... Sure how, to say this.... I have never felt this way. " Pressing his back against the marble tub, he sunk back a bit and laid his head down. "I have never thought I would bring this to anyone's attention... Not like this."

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 pm
Shiroi blinked and tilted his head "you feal a ping in your chest dont you?" he asked with a smile "if its a odd ealing when your around me, it called love Kiyoshi, it's normal even if the two people are strangers it happeneds to evreyone" he added then blinked "what do you mean by that i dont qwite understand, aneyones atention....like this i dont understand" he stated  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image"What I mean is.... I usual am the one who is approached by some one who claims they care for me... In the end, they never do. Shi-Shi shows me that." He sighs a bit and sit up. "I don't know love.... I have never felt it until now." Standing both himself and Shiroi up out of off the bath; Grabbing a towel, he stepped out and wrapped around his bottom half. Taking another towel, he held it out to Shiroi.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Shiroi smiled "well i ashure you tht i do care....and that love is a verey nice fealing to endure" he said he took the towel and dreyed himself off then wraped it wround his slender waist, he grbed all his stuff "can you help me with my bandages?" he said haveing his hair done alredey and his hand, he just needed his eye done  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 am
User ImageNodding once, he grabbing his bandages, he walked behind him and wrapped them around gently. With a tie, and gentle tug on the strands; he fasten it around his eye. Smiling a little, he walked out of the room and head into his, and straight into his walk in closet. "May as well get ready for bed." Dropping his towel, he grabs a dark pair of boxers and pair of pajama bottoms. Dressing in the closte quickly, he walked back out and sat on his bed. Suddenly the phone rang. "Hello?" He answers.

"Kao, your still awake." The voice over the phone coos. Knowing who it was, his body stiffens as he remain calm and answered. "That I am, is something the matter?" He sat back slowly. "I miss you Kao, I wanted to hear your voice." He whimperes. "I miss you too." Though he did not want to speak this way to his master, he knew he could not refuse him or be punished. "I have three surprises for you in the morning. You will love me more for this." His voice spoke. "Ah.... Thank you." He answers. "I can not wait to see them." He smiled weakly. "Well, good night my dearest Kao." The sound of a kiss was heard t hrough the reciver. "Goodnight Master Sil." Hanging up the phone, he dropped his head and rubbed his forhead gently. "I am not liking this." He whispers.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 am
Shiroi Rai Yuki
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Shiroi smiled and nodded "may i borrow a shirt then?" he asked following him to the room, he stood their waiting for him to finish and answer then he blinked hearing the phone, he tilted his head then crawled on the bed beside Kiyoshi "Lord Sil, what did he want?" he asked, then touched his hand "whats wrong?" he asked clearly hearing the wisper.
User Image User ImageUser Image

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands,
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 pm
User ImageLooking back at him, he smiled and stood up. "Sure, you may borrow a shirt." Going back into his closet, he pulled out a silk shirt and headed back to the bed as he placed it over Shiroi's shoulders. "Whenever Master Sil say he has surprise for me.... It always ends up bringing me more harm than good." He states as he sits down. "By his extreme happiness, I fear the worse of what he has in store for me." With his thumb nail clenched between his closed teeth, he be gan to have a faint blur of a memory once repressed.... But he could not recall who it was before him. Blinking few times he shook it off and fell back on his velvet bed spread.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 pm
Shiroi sighed and smiled "thank you he said takeing the towel off and hanging it on the dooor "harm? then why do you stay if he harms you?" he asked the sighed and layed besided him "so the more happy he is the more harm it brings?" he asked then he began to wonder why lord sil asked him to come 'i wonder why he called me here....' he thought then crawled underneeath the covers  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff