Reply Red Rose 4 Her
rey99x..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiDD_CUPiD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:16 pm
damn haha i think i just got lucky? rey99x just tried to scam me haha. But, he ******** him self because. I put nothing in the trade and he accidentally accepted it. I got demonic anklets and a cloud from the dumb scammer mrgreen

( You all should message him n say something mean ^-^)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 pm
check out these messages from him after he found out he failed.... epicly
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rey99x: can u send it back plz plz bro i beegg u im crying rite now plz

R4H--KiDD CuPiD: ******** no im not sending you s**t you shouldnt have tried to scam me b***h

rey99x: ia report u now if u dont send it and ima get my frends to hack all ur stuff and r4h alex vision

R4H--KiDD CuPiD: hey rey you know your the one who tried to scam me right? ill just tell alex and admins what you did and you could get banned

rey99x: no i didnt pplz bro ill give em bck to u plz i just need em because ther enot my stuff tthere this gurl name xI shay xxI plz bro

R4H--KiDD CuPiD: ahaha naaa im ok i think i might keep it all mrgreen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha fail right? If its his friends items why would he be trying to give me it for my kitsune?

(You people should Reply 3nodding )  

KiDD_CUPiD

KiDD_CUPiD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:38 pm
omg LOOK AT WHAT REY SAID!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rey99x: yo send it r4h alex said i just went to his house give me he said he said if u dot hes going to hack all ur stuff because i was his first bro in gaia soo lend it or lend me 600k cuz he will hack u rite now if he has too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two things wrong with that alex isn't a hacker and I'm sure they dont live next door from each other. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:42 pm
wow look at what the crazy b***h said now eek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rey99x: send it he said hes going to hack u if you dont so send ah and ill getmy items plus urs so rather just send me my stuff and keep ur stuff or get no thing cuz ima get all ur items if u dont send it he said

WOAH hes one crazy doode cry I'm not even messaging him why is this guy still talking to me lol I told him I wasnt gonna give anything back.

(he doesnt even know im posting his messages to over 120 people rofl )  

KiDD_CUPiD

KiDD_CUPiD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:49 pm
He might message me like 1000 times so I might just post the real crazy ones talk2hand look down and read what this hoe said O.O

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rey99x: bro just plz plz ima stop bothering u and its not my stuff i aint want no problems and my dad works with this system he cold take it bak so just send it

Isnt he threating me? Thats aganst the rules OH AND lying and saying his dad works for gaia rriiiiiiggggghhhtttt.....

(You guys should report this scaming, threating, impersonator scum he is the kinda person that ruins gaia..)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 pm
R4H--KiDD_CuPiD
wow look at what the crazy b***h said now eek

rey99x: send it he said hes going to hack u if you dont so send ah and ill getmy items plus urs so rather just send me my stuff and keep ur stuff or get no thing cuz ima get all ur items if u dont send it he said

WOAH hes one crazy doode cry I'm not even messaging him why is this guy still talking to me lol I told him I wasnt gonna give anything back.

(he doesnt even know im posting his messages to over 120 people rofl )
haha he faild  

lllZeuslll
Captain

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

lllZeuslll
Captain

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:39 pm
R4H--KiDD_CuPiD
He might message me like 1000 times so I might just post the real crazy ones talk2hand look down and read what this hoe said O.O

rey99x: bro just plz plz ima stop bothering u and its not my stuff i aint want no problems and my dad works with this system he cold take it bak so just send it

Isnt he threating me? Thats aganst the rules OH AND lying and saying his dad works for gaia rriiiiiiggggghhhtttt.....

(You guys should report this scaming, threating, impersonator scum he is the kinda person that ruins gaia..)
yeah right my great great mother made this system after hitler was killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:01 pm
Thats sad, lol  

Cielty
Vice Captain

Red Rose 4 Her

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out