1 horrible
  2 need alot of work
  4 not enough info
  5 maybe
  6 ok
  7 I might check it out
  8 Cool! i will check it out
  9 i can't wait to see it
  10 Dang i cant wait to see it when is it out?
View Results

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:10 pm
Ok, i am going to post it this saterday pro the first 5 or 6 pages, this is the story line and want you to tell me if you think it would be any good.

Its About a Starting out band name "Sparkles" (BFF is upsessed so i named it that) They have to TRy and make it in to TMP (top music production) Tokyo Along the way they have to add a new member in order for them to actually get going. The band starts out with just Jinx The maniger, kinda nerdy, Izumi she is younge (17) out going and high spearited, she is always looking for a challanged but she is a tomboy, and Kurama He is the Cuteist boy in school, he is popular and loves to sing! But, The twist is that they are "just friends" Izumi doesn't think that durring the times she hangs more around kurma she ends up falling in love with him! But, With the newest addion to the band Kendra; He Falls in love with her. So will the huge love circle change any thing will Izumi go girlly just to get Kurama to love her back?? Will, she tell him how she feels? Will any one else join the love circle?

New added to the story link!

Not only witht the love circle but another twist, Went izumi, or kurama gets Hugged, bumped into ect witht the oppise sex the turn into the oppsie sex ex kurma bumps into kenda he turns into a she! (i thought it would be funny and fun)

Here are some of the character:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Well, thats kinda whats its about yeah if any 1 hasn't noticed i borrowed a couple of ideas from different animes. Its a starter thing, but i garentee this is not at all Like the animes i got the ideas from, It seporates all the way.

PS. please talk about that in the sticky i want to know what you all think or if i should try somthin else or what ur ideas will be great bad or good!

If you want to read this manga Go in to the Sub-form Art/ home made manga's! please:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=2096120#46360788  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:58 pm
I think it sound's pretty good, but your putting a little bit to much of the story line around the whole love scene. I think it would be better if you let some of the story unfold before making the love circle so confusing, but other then that it sound's great. (Voted 7)  

Sicko Zero

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:22 pm
xXxHot_ChicxXx
I think it sound's pretty good, but your putting a little bit to much of the story line around the whole love scene. I think it would be better if you let some of the story unfold before making the love circle so confusing, but other then that it sound's great. (Voted 7)
cool, umm yeah that was like a 2 min thing its kinda like she doesn't know she likes him tell another girls comes in  
Sicko Zero generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:31 pm
Ranmasan
xXxHot_ChicxXx
cool, umm yeah that was like a 2 min thing its kinda like she doesn't know she likes him tell another girls comes in
Oh, alright then I'd say it sound's pretty cool. I'll check it out! 3nodding  

Sicko Zero

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:55 pm
xXxHot_ChicxXx
Ranmasan
xXxHot_ChicxXx
Oh, alright then I'd say it sound's pretty cool. I'll check it out! 3nodding
cool im adding touchs to it now member this is not done at all it is only havin the 1st few pages (all i have done sweatdrop ) and not even the next member is in yt.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:30 pm
I think it sounds good! Good story idea. heart  

[Ichigos.n.cream]

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:35 pm
guitar_chik
I think it sounds good! Good story idea. heart
yay im happy i added 1 one thing to it too (not up there i wll now)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:49 pm
holy crap! your drawing style is so anime influenced! waitasec, I joined an anime guild! the story is pretty good, but still has some rough spots.
It has promise, I'd like to see some art boards for it.  

MANNOWAR

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:38 pm
MANNOWAR
holy crap! your drawing style is so anime influenced! waitasec, I joined an anime guild! the story is pretty good, but still has some rough spots.
It has promise, I'd like to see some art boards for it.
very stange one arn't cha heh ^_^  
ART/ Home made manga's !!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff