Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay (No more posts here please)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:36 pm
Hey all! As the title implies, I`ve been working on a Kingdom Hearts roleplay. It is going to be semi-statistical, and by that I mean you are going to have stats, and so are enemies, but no grid (yet. I might have worked out a system to add in grids). You WILL NOT be aware of the stats, making it more challenging to judge opponents. If your character is defeated, another character may come and use a cure command or a potion (you know, something of the like), but if all players are defeated, the storyline will be affected, unlike in the games where you get another shot at it. Your characters won`t `die,` but characters who have been defeated will not be able to participate until they have been healed. I will need at least one more keyblade wielder (though I would prefer more), and iif you don`t want to be one, you can be either a Disney character or something else from your own imagination. Non-Disney anthros are advised against, yet not forbidden, and Disney anthros are forbidden unless prior permission from me is given. I would prefer to have LITERATE players, ACTIVE players (and my definition of active is at least one post per day during battles and at least two during idle times), and players who actually READ the roleplay, and therefore actually know what is going on. This is still in the works, but who would be interested in joining? And what character would you be playing? If nobody is interested, I won`t even bother with it. I also have a job position availabe in this roleplay that will pay a fair amount of gold for doing almost nothing. Hooray for laziness!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 am
I have my job position filled, and please reply to this in this thread. PMs are a pain in the butt for me to keep track of. Also, bump~  

SilentFox21993

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 am
I will join and be a chosen keyblade wielder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 am
I'm in. XD I'll probably end up using Lance again if thats alright.  

MrTomGero

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 pm
Yup, that`s fine. I`m good to go, but I`m going to wait another day and post it tomorrow when I get home from school. Others are still free to join, and I would prefer to have all my characters set before I start, unlike my others, where I invite anyone at any given time. If you`re in, post a character here that includes your name and a detailed description of your character`s personality. The more descriptive you are, the more accurate your stats will be. Add a background if you wish, but I wouldn`t until I`ve posted the intro and you`ve read it. Also, Tom, will you do me a favor? Could you, once I get the roleplay`s thread posted, make a post that has several empty lines (like when you push enter several times) because I can`t do it myself on this phone. I need about 20 lines, and it would be greatly appriciated!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 pm
SilentFox21993
Yup, that`s fine. I`m good to go, but I`m going to wait another day and post it tomorrow when I get home from school. Others are still free to join, and I would prefer to have all my characters set before I start, unlike my others, where I invite anyone at any given time. If you`re in, post a character here that includes your name and a detailed description of your character`s personality. The more descriptive you are, the more accurate your stats will be. Add a background if you wish, but I wouldn`t until I`ve posted the intro and you`ve read it. Also, Tom, will you do me a favor? Could you, once I get the roleplay`s thread posted, make a post that has several empty lines (like when you push enter several times) because I can`t do it myself on this phone. I need about 20 lines, and it would be greatly appriciated!

You got it, just tell me when, and I'll toss 'em on.  

MrTomGero

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 am
Quote:

((Uh, would that do it?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 am
Tom The Grinning Hound
Quote:

((Uh, would that do it?))
Yup, that`s perfect. Could you do that in both of my other Kingdom Hearts threads?  

SilentFox21993

General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff