[b]Rp name:[/b]
[b]Elements?:[/b]
[b]Bloodline/Clan?:[/b]
[b]Have you read the Starter Forum?[/b]
[b]Activity: (how often you are online)[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join the leaf?[/b]

[b]How can you better the leaf village?[/b]

[b]Give an Rp example:[/b]

The RP sample will determine if you pass into the village and become a member, the reason:
I am sick of the idiots coming in here, not knowing what to do because they don't read, and the cosplayers and morons who can't RP decently and ussually use one sentence when they could ussually put more. If I find you joining the village and not being approved I will deport you, and for those who RP one sentence, will start RPING alot better or I will start deporting, this is really hard for me, I'm sorry. In your application I'll put approved in red text under it.

You heard the man.

Acception into the village can only be given and will be given through one of the following:
- Kunesume2
- BambiC
- Alicia Joana [On rare times]

I care not that your profile was approved within the guild, if your lacking in your application, you will NOT be approved. And at times, this would be lock preventing you from joining.

For the rest that are approved:
Before you start rping, post your profile in the guild as well as in the ranks and squads. If you post anywhere other than the instructed places, your post shall be deleted and/or pressence would be ignored by the standing Kage at the time. Its not alot that is being asked, but it is needed to keep order.

Note: If you come to join and you find that the thread has been locked, it would be due to one of a few reasons. [Actually alot of reasons]

1. No longer accepting apllication due to the lack of shinobi in other villages.
2. Currently not accepting anymore members in order to reconstruct organization.
3. Not enough chunnin/Jounin to teach the new generation of rpers. No point in accepting alot of people when the lack of higher ranks is below the normal needed.