Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Matope
Giveaway Signup Thread - READ ME BEFORE POSTING A CONTEST! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:14 pm
and be blue

Source of Kin: RLC Breeding from Abbacus, This kiddo
Contest idea: Name/Pun Contest in thread
Length: 24 hours  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:41 am
and be blue

Source of Kin:
RLC Breeding and Familiar Com from and be blue: Doe 1, Buck 1, Buck 2, Fam 1, Fam 2, Fam 3, Fam 4
RLC Breeding from Phoenix Kiss: Doe 1, Buck 1, Buck 2
Contest idea: A Tribe Grand Opening Event for The White Crane Tree Tribe to be held in the Roleplaying Thread of the Guild. (Contests will include a story contest, raffle, mini-games, etc..)
Length: Maybe two weeks from start date given?  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:27 am
I K i n u I
and be blue

Source of Kin:
RLC Breeding and Familiar Com from and be blue: Doe 1, Buck 1, Buck 2, Fam 1, Fam 2, Fam 3, Fam 4
RLC Breeding from Phoenix Kiss: Doe 1, Buck 1, Buck 2
Contest idea: A Tribe Grand Opening Event for The White Crane Tree Tribe to be held in the Roleplaying Thread of the Guild. (Contests will include a story contest, raffle, mini-games, etc..)
Length: Maybe two weeks from start date given?

I'm ok with all this, but I do want to warn you that there will be a shop event taking place, starting either this weekend or early in the week. There will be overlap. If you'd rather wait, you can, but you don't have to!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
and be blue

Source of Kin: RLC Breeding from Abbacus, This kiddo
Contest idea: Name/Pun Contest in thread
Length: 24 hours

This is fine, I'd do it asap, though.  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:51 pm
and be blue
I'm ok with all this, but I do want to warn you that there will be a shop event taking place, starting either this weekend or early in the week. There will be overlap. If you'd rather wait, you can, but you don't have to!

I don't mind waiting until the shop event is done. c: So I'll maybe start a day or two after it finishes?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:41 pm
I K i n u I
and be blue

I don't mind waiting until the shop event is done. c: So I'll maybe start a day or two after it finishes?

this is A BIG EVENT. it'll be a good month long. XD Just so you know!!!  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:55 pm
and be blue

Oh, holy snacks! Wow! Ok, that's still fine. I'll just maybe save up for a few more prizes to add to the pot and launch my event after the shop event is over? I'm OK with waiting. Don't want too many big things going on at once. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:00 pm
I K i n u I
and be blue

Oh, holy snacks! Wow! Ok, that's still fine. I'll just maybe save up for a few more prizes to add to the pot and launch my event after the shop event is over? I'm OK with waiting. Don't want too many big things going on at once. ;D

you can run your thing if you want, too! I don't mind if you run at the same time. But I just don't want to overshadow it with big shop event, I want to make sure you get participants! C:  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:42 pm
and be blue
you can run your thing if you want, too! I don't mind if you run at the same time. But I just don't want to overshadow it with big shop event, I want to make sure you get participants! C:

I appreciate that! Thank you, blue. c: I think I will wait and just host it after. I'd be happier letting the shop focus and enjoy each event as it comes.

Plus I will be wanting to participate in the event the shop is hosting and I can only focus on so many things at once. Haha. >____>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:03 pm
and be blue

Scaramouche Fandango

Source of Kin: Corn's auction. I was going to use them to start a rockstar tribe, but I don't really have the time to set a full tribe up anymore, and I feel bad just sitting on them.
Contest idea: Name contest for the totos, and a newbie raffle for the kemeti buck.
Length: Until the shop event you mentioned starts? A week long at most, but shorter if you like.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:27 pm
StarieMichie
and be blue

Scaramouche Fandango

Source of Kin: Corn's auction. I was going to use them to start a rockstar tribe, but I don't really have the time to set a full tribe up anymore, and I feel bad just sitting on them.
Contest idea: Name contest for the totos, and a newbie raffle for the kemeti buck.
Length: Until the shop event you mentioned starts? A week long at most, but shorter if you like.

shop event is like ... tonight or tomorrow, so..XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:07 am
and be blue

hahahaha Then I don't mind if my giveaway overlaps with the event as long as you don't.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:38 am
StarieMichie
and be blue

hahahaha Then I don't mind if my giveaway overlaps with the event as long as you don't.

yup~ that's fine. I'd avoid weekends, weekends are mostly triple booked. C:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:31 pm
and be blue

Vashtya

Source of sack - RL Breeding by Abby, giving away the white and the orange Zikwa
Contest Idea - Simple Halloween-themed raffle where participants post a scary image to enter.
Length of Contest - 48 hours. Hopfully before Halloween, if we can. (I totally forgot to post this last week, my bad..)  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:03 pm
Blinded By Silence
and be blue

Vashtya

Source of sack - RL Breeding by Abby, giving away the white and the orange Zikwa
Contest Idea - Simple Halloween-themed raffle where participants post a scary image to enter.
Length of Contest - 48 hours. Hopfully before Halloween, if we can. (I totally forgot to post this last week, my bad..)

I'm fine with this! Either in main thread [not contest thread: main thread] or in the guild, your choice.  
Matope

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff