Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Greek lovers <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm
The RP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
►► Alice Mackenzie Leroy ◄◄
✗✗✗¡unɥ oɟuı ɹoɾɐɯ ✗✗✗

The date you NEED to remember is…January 4th …yeah last time it came around I turned…18…when I came out that day my mom found out that I was truly a…Girly…so I’m pretty sure I’m still the same. My name might be… Alice Mackenzie Leroy…but I really like…Mack…and…boys…drive me crazy! Did I mention that I’m a…Thalia
✗✗✗¡oɟuı ɹouıɯ✗✗✗
If I wrote a book it would include…
Alice was born in 1992 in a small town south of Philadelphia. Her older brother, Alec, was the center of attention even after she was born because of the music he could play. She still felt no anger toward him and simply stayed in the background. She didn’t mind because it got her out of trouble and soon she was not the sweet little girl that was the sister of Alec she was Mack to her friends, the tomboy, and the daredevil. She was still good in school and got straight A’s but behind the scenes of the vale she put on for her mom and dad was a crazy girl who would do anything to prove she could. She never got into stuff like drugs or anything because she knew what it would do.
Alice found out two things when she was 16 that her older brother was adopted and that she could make flowers bloom. Alec looked at her differently then she wasn’t a little sister anymore she was a girl who lived in the same house as him but she had a boyfriend so she never let her mind wonder on that. When she was home she often went to her mother’s garden and make flowers bloom, one day Alec seen her. He didn’t make a big deal and soon they were coordinating her blooming with his music and after time fell in love.
Although she knew that she had loved him she hadn’t admitted it because he was still her brother. When he went to college she thought that she would get over it but she hadn’t and when he came back he told her that he loved her. She didn’t know what to say so she told him that she loved him to, that he would always be her brother. He was sad but ignored it and still stay close although they both were in love with each other.
One day they were both curious to how they could do things so well. Alice with making flowers bloom just with her thoughts, and Alec with being able to play Beethoven at age 5.They found that there were two Greek gods with the same features and began to believe that they were them, Alec Apollo and Alice Thalia.
I do not think I have a ‘tude
Alice is a tomboy but her love of flowers is greater than anything, she loves to do crazy new things. Neon colors are her hobby, she likes to dye her hair the newest color is hot pink. Alice acts sweet around her family but around her friends she is a whole other person.
I may or may not like…
Alec….but she might end up liking someone else too..
I really don’t get along with…
None really unless they like crushing flowers
My playlist includes…
♫The Harold song~Ke$ha
♫Firework~Katy Perry
Extra little tidbits…
She hates Alice, unless you really do not know her then you won’t call her Alice, Its Mac.
She has her bellybutton and lip pierced
Oh god!I think..sweetiepea123…is ruling my life!

~
User Image
►► Alec Nathanial Leroy ◄◄
✗✗✗¡unɥ oɟuı ɹoɾɐɯ ✗✗✗

The date you NEED to remember is…June 7th …yeah last time it came around I turned…22…when I came out that day my mom found out that I was truly a…Dude…so I’m pretty sure I’m still the same. My name might be… Alec Nathanial Leroy…but I really like…Alec…and…Chicks…drive me crazy! Did I mention that I’m a…Apollo.
✗✗✗¡oɟuı ɹouıɯ✗✗✗
Alec was two when he was adopted, he couldn’t remember it, and he believed that the Leroy’s were his parents. When he was four his ‘mother’ gave birth to Alice. Although Alice was truly their child they paid more attention to Alec because at five he was playing music like Beethoven. As Alec grew up he began to write his own music and although he loved music he never joined the school bands because the other students irritated him.
He didn’t want to go to college although he had the full ride, and that made his father angry. When Alec was 20 his father told him that he was adopted, Alice over heard it and ran to her room. Alec listened to his father and went to college that year, although he now didn’t want to leave Alice. His fondest memory was them using their powers together to coordinate the flowers.
He came back for Christmas and told Alice what he had been fighting with himself about, that he loved her. She told him what he expected but he didn’t give up. He would come home every time he could and spend almost all the time with Alice, when he looked at other girls they were nothing compared to her.
One day they were both curious to how they could do things so well. Alice with making flowers bloom just with her thoughts, and Alec with being able to play Beethoven at age 5.They found that there were two Greek gods with the same features and began to believe that they were them, Alec Apollo and Alice Thalia.
Alec is laid back; he really likes to stay out of things. He can play the piano, violin, drum set, guitar, and some saxophone. Alec was raised well on the money that he resaved for his playing; his mother taught him how to respect everyone; therefore, he’s a sweetie.
I may or may not like…
Alice, he doesn’t think he can get over her…
None
My playlist includes…
♫The diary of Jane~Breaking Benjamin
♫Anyway you want it~Journey
Extra little tidbits…
Now that he is older he doesn’t play the guitar and the drums as much anymore.His favorite is the Violin but the piano was his first.
Oh god!I think..sweetiepea123…is ruling my life!

~
User Image

►► Alithia Iris Gauison ◄◄
✗✗✗¡unɥ oɟuı ɹoɾɐɯ ✗✗✗

The date you NEED to remember is…October 29…yeah last time it came around I turned…20…when I came out that day my mom found out that I was truly a…female…so I’m pretty sure I’m still the same. My name might be…Alithia Iris Gauison…but I really like…Ali…and…guys…drive me crazy! Did I mention that I’m a…Athena
✗✗✗¡oɟuı ɹouıɯ✗✗✗
Nothing special about this child; to her parents Alithia's more of her father, even her own dad said that she could have been born from his mind, he meant that Alithia was smart and sharp like him - he's a lawyer. In school Alithia or Ali has been bullied for well, being the smart doodle that she is. Like every other little girl, Ali has dreamed of her dream wedding and all that jazz, but what she was enthusiastic about the most, was not the gown or the groom (partly), but the house they would live in; Ali would draw amazing houses with perfect dimensions, she loved to be able to construct houses, building, and all that jazz; Ali, had the knack for architecture. There's even more, her older brother Austin who is 2 years older than her used to play those 'pretend' games, where he would think he was in some kind of Star Wars + Star Trek + Power Rangers world where he had a sword and all these kind of weapons, and one day Ali joined him, she would have all these amazing made up weapons and shield that could defeat her brothers normal light sabers and who knows what; Alithia also had a gift for weapons of defense. But in school, having all these talents and gifts Ali was thought of as a nerd, while her brother was popular and what not; Austin said that he would protect Ali, and he would, it's just he couldn't because of his rep, but there was this one day where Austin couldn't protect Ali and himself, after a party at one of his friends house Austin died in a car crash because he was drunk; Ali blames herself, because she could have stopped Austin, she could have kept pushing that he shouldn't have gone, but Austin went and now he's dead. But as years past, Ali graduated high school and went on to University where she majored in Architecture and The Classical Ages (Greek, Rome, etc...)
Confident, Brave, Intelligent, Thoughtful, Kind, Sweet, Bossy (sometimes)
I may or may not like…
None that Ali knows of.
None, Ali thinks everyone is awesome and equal.
My playlist includes…
♫Waiting Outside The Lines - Greyson Chance
♫Aftermath - Adam Lambert
Extra little tidbits…
Ali has always had this interest in the Greek, especially Athena, whom she shares hobbies with like, architecture, weapons of defense, knowledge; so she decided to also take up The Classical Ages, to get a feel of what it was like back then.
Oh god!I think..Clarissa101…is ruling my life!

sweetcheeks147

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff