[PUBLIC] Malibu Beach Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:57 pm
A small beach at the edge of the town, where a surf and life guard shack is located, housing Tanner the life guard.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The shack
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Hisoka came to the beach and stood by the ocean. He stared out curiously, as if he were looking for something. He eventually sat in the sand. He's cat like ears twitched as the waves crashed on the shore.

http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/06242008/2/4/a/d/24ad2a50f2ab90_full.jpg  

LOOOLLL 111

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm
((Mind if I join? ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 pm
[[Not all, Prussia! Comw and join! I'll have to post Tanner in a minute! :3]]

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:09 pm
((YAY! I'll do an intro for Nick in a few then ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 am
(Kk :3)  

LOOOLLL 111

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm
((Well I’ll post for Nick now, because I’m bored out of my mind DX))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm
Nickolas sat near the water, poking at it. “eh.. I-its to hot.” he complained quietly as he wiped his finger on his white beater. He looked around, trying to see if anyone was looking at him for any odd reason. He was a bit anxious about being out at the beach, and probably had good reason to be. See he didn’t know how to swim, and he had started to realize that a lot of people enjoy to flip him into the water because he was cute. What was the point in that anyway? ‘Because you are adorable!’ isn’t a reason. He shook his head and laid back on the sand. He was defiantly over reacting, wasn’t he?.. “still.. I-its wired being alone..

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 am
Hisoka noticed someone not very far off. His ears perked up as he stared at the other curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm
Nick rested his head on his arms, giving off the look of a seemingly comfortable position but in reality it felt wired to be laying in this way. It felt like he was looking variable so he stopped it. And instead he rolled over on his side and started playing with the sand.

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm
(lol, This thread is so dead ><)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny stands in the shadows, as he always did, twirling a batterie-powered drill in his hand, waiting to see which peice of s**t trash would be his next victim...

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ME TO THE RESCUE!  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm
Nickolas breathed out, looking down silently at the smiley face he carved into the sand before standing up and wiping the dirt off of his clothes. It would be high tide soon and if he stayed where he was at the water would get him wet. He shivered, the water only meant one thing towards him. A cold untimely death.

(YAY!)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johhny walks out of the shadows, though he was not a day person, and started to walk down the beach side. He waited for something, something bad to happen.
" HEY! WATCH OUT FREAK! " Johnny moved to the side as a man ran past, trying to catch a frisbee. " Freak? As in a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed? I am not a Freak, I am Unquie you peice of s**t! " The man stopped and glared at him, " What did you say? " " You heard me you second rate peice of s**t, that is not even worth messing with. I might as well kill you here. I never get in trouble, I have drained people of their blood in a crowded street, while people watched, and I left, unimportant to them once more~ " The man blinked, before tossing the frisbee at his friend and cracking his knuckles, " Little Freak has issues. " " No less then you. " He dodges clean to the side as the man trys to punch him, takes a tazer out of his pocket, jumps up and lodges it in the side of the mans head, before setting it off and kicking him into the water.
He smiles devilishly at the blood curling screams, the clear water turning red... And still, no one seemed to care.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm
A few yelling sounds got Nick’s attention, ‘probably someone starting fight..’ he thought turning around just in time to catch one guy tazoring the other. His jaw dropped, “holy…” he cupped his nose and mouth as if there was some unbearable stench reeking the area. Truth was, he also had a problem with seeing blood. Not his own, just others blood. It freaked him out. Sometimes he even fainted from it.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff