Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johhny leans over to the body in the water and removes the Tazor, drying it with a long sleeve. " So messy... " He kicks the body, so it floats farther into the water, before turning to the guys friend, who was staring at the dead bodie more then Johnny as Johnny walked towards him, pulling some electric tape from his pocket. He rips the tip off and walks up to the man, " Hold this. " He tapes the top to the mans hand, who holds it. Morons. Slowly he starts walking around the man, sighing. The man didn't even seem to notice that he was being tied. He sighs, then kicks the man into the sand, who snaps to his senses and starts struggling. Grabbing the man by the hair, he starts to march towards the parking lot a ways away, a long ways away, to put the man in the trunk. He would kill him later.
Today, he just wanted to watch the waves.
Being to lazy, he dumps the man in a black berry bush a few minutes away, then walks back, his hands in his pockets, his brown eyes closed.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm
He blinked a few times before regarding the situation as safe. Of coarse he didn’t mean for the other two people. He meant for himself. It didn’t seem that the man wanted anything to do with Nick. So he dropped his hands and went back to looking at the water. It was quite blue today.

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 am

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johhny walks back to the beach and walks a ways away from the bloodied water, more towards the bluer stuff. He passes some kid, but he really didn't care. The kid was of no importance to him, he just happened to notice every person near him.
After a while and a Cherry-FizWiz, he plopped in the sand and watched the waves, sucking down his FizWiz.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 am
Nick moved his spiky black hair from his green eyes, damned wind was starting to make him angry. He knew coming he was a rather stupid idea, the only thing he had done so far was poke water, sit in the sun and get and in his eyes. The boy breathed out and turned around ready to go home but once again his bad luck got to him, he tripped over someone.

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johhny twitches as someone falls over him, then shoves the person off, ready to kill them if they didn't apoligize sincerly. Which was unlikely with how terrible the world was, damn humanity was s**t. He brings a knee to his chest, the handle of one of his PRECIOUS knives showing, as his brown eyes glare at the boy he had seen earlier.

ooc: o3o He calls everyone Boy or Girl, because he doesn't really CARE.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Nickolas looked up his bangs covering his green eyes once more because of the plunge into the sand, which as a result he had to move them before he noticed whom he had tripped over. “Um.” he had to blink a few times to be sure he didn’t mix this guy up with someone else, but nope it was the same tazor guy. “I-I’m sorry!” he stuttered in fear and covered his head with his arms. ‘I feel like a wimp..’ he thought.

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johhny chuckles darkly at the boy in the dirt. Not many people feared him, most ignored him and didn't even notice when he killed things. He liked it when people feared him, it was rather nice to be noticed, he wouldn't kill this boy. " Hehehh, get up boy. " He smiles a wicked smile, one that rivals the Cheshire himself, but it was all NNYs..

ooc: o3o He calls everyone Boy or Girl, because he doesn't really CARE.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:01 pm
OoC: Okay :3

Nick looked back up, rather confused that he didn’t tazor him to death like the other guy floating in the water. He nodded and stood up, showing his wired posture of slouching back slightly as if he was one of those skater guys, which he obviously wasn’t.

OoC: I should start using my fancy Nick post layout next time XD

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny then sighs, " Your blocking my light, outta the way Please~ " He hisses, swipeing his hand to the side, motioning for the other to move. He may be evil, but he wasn't rude, he used the word please sometimes... Sometimes...

ooc: biggrin Yeah, cause I have no idea what Nick looks like XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Why should I help..

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Nickolas
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Nick took this as his time to make his normal, ‘I’m running away because it’s the smart choice’
moments and walked away without looking back at him, though not makeing it look casual. Nick though, prayed in his mind that he wouldn’t be called back.

OoC: Nick has a stupid layout, its plain XD

Someone like you?

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny sneers, " Running away~? " He rolls his eyes before laying back in the sand. He grabs his Cherry-FizWiz and slurps it, sighing. Of course the boy would run, anyone who does notice him always does.

ooc: biggrin I could make a layout for him! biggrin I LOVE making Layouts~ biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 pm
OoC: Alright *is to lazy to make a nice one for nick*

He stopped halfway to the parking lot, which was conveniently close to the beach, and looked over his shoulder. “got a problem with me running away? it’s the only logical choice-” he caught himself speaking in text-book language again. It was embarrassing. “anyone with a brain would do it.”

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny Smiles a wicked smile, " Hmmm, not really. I do love a good Chase~ " He snickers, before looking back at the waves. This place was alot pretty then where he came from. Where he came from everything was dull, danky and dirty.

ooc:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm
Nick went back to sitting down, just not to close to that kid. “you wouldn’t chase me. You have no motivation.” he pointed out the obvious and poked the water again, scary. What really made The boy think was, why the hell would this boy be here? At the beach?

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny growls, " I do. Do not speak if you do not have your facts Straight BOY. Or would you rather be the next one I paint my wall with? " He had plenty of weapons in his black bag, which was in the sand next to him. He brought it everywhere he went. EVERYWHERE. He sneers, " I have my motives and Whether in a suit, or in a loincloth, people are ignorant little thorns cutting into one another, and I merely wish to pull the thorns off the stem one by one and burn them. " Johnny snickers slightly, before mumbleing, " I've relinquished control of my insanity."

ooc:

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces