• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick scowled himself for having such a big mouth, if he had the power of knowing when not to speak at the right moments his parents would still be letting him live at home. “Uh, I think I’ll P-pass.” he tried not to sound scared or anything but just to be safe he scooted away. “so You do see how insane you sound?” Nick raised and eyebrow but then caught himself in his big mouthed words once more. But then again this guy deserved it.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johhny glares at the boy for a moment, before sighing, this area was so calm it made him calmer, " I've excluded happiness as one of those possibilities we seek for ourselves. Oh, I still want it, but that's beside the point. Contentment - they say it's the ultimate, but I can't even wish for that. I don't even want the desire to be content. I can only hope for silence. Insane? I may be. Sad as well. But I do not like the feel of needing something! It burns me from the inside! Kill my stomach if I'm hungry! Shut off my want if I'm lonely! Excess! So much excess! It's so much superfluous nonsense, and I want nothing to do with it if I can help it!
It's a frightening world to be alone in... It must be nice to still have the opportunity to save the cohesion of your pretty mind. The best some people can hope for is to better manage their damage...
" He sighs once more, having no idea why he was saying all this to this one kid... " I wish... I wish someone would just switch me off and... fix me. " He picks at his long sleeves, sighing. He needed to go kill something, he only talked like this to people he was killing... He wondered if that guy was still in that bush, most likely... He slowly gets to his feet, picking up his bag silently.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick went silent, he couldn’t just say something back, it sounded like this guy was struggling with something. And he wouldn’t get involved, but perhaps just a few words would help calm him in some way. Hopefully this would make a good impact. “You shouldn’t fight the things that make you human. If you whish for silence let it come on its own, if you call out for silence it only creates noise. To be content is quite the same. You don’t have to fight that either, if you wish for no contentment then you shouldn’t be hoping for you’re insides to burn. You’re no different from everyone else. Because Everyone wants the same thing.” He stood up and stretched before turning and beginning to walk away. “Because everyone wants to be fixed” he finished making his way to the far away shacks, maybe he could find something to drink over there. At least now he could be away from that other guy.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johhnys first instinkd was to kill the boy, rip his organs out and make them into streamers, because he hated being told he was like everyone else. No, he was different, he was more.
But he didn't kill the boy, he merely starts to walk away, he needed to kill some thing. He pulls his drill out of his black bag and heads for the bush he had left the man in, he was most likely to drill into his skull. Mmm, skull drilling, one of his favorite ways to cause pain.
He blocks out his thoughts, that boy was wrong. He sounded like that docter, the docter he killed in the end, and he sounded like... Edgar, that one man, the one he had a bond with, he would not kill him, until Edgar told him to, then he did, and he cried about that.
' Heh, here you go, making this boy seem like Edgar, bah, nothing like him... ' Oh, but oddly he was...
Grabbing the man outta the bush he starts to walk again, wanting to go home, maybe he would seek counsel from Psycho Doughboy, or Mr.Eff, they always told him what to do. Though one tells him to kill others and the other tells him to kill himself, he liked to listen to them, it made him get more edgey, less calm. It made him not think straight and allowed him to work in peace.
He sighs, spotting the clean parking lot, and his ulgy grey car. He kicks the trunk, then tosses the man in. There was another thing in there, a snake, but it was none poisones, so it would not matter... Johhny sneers, before slamming the hood down, and heading to the driver door. He wanted to go home.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Of coarse the moment Nickolas was alone he got into trouble, he bumped in the same person about five times then got teased by some girls for not swimming the entire time he was by the water but the worse was probably when some guy came up to him and began picking a fight because he saw his girlfriend talking to him. It was quite ironic though.. His girlfriend yelled at him as well saying that he gave girls a bad name. what the hell? Was she blind? He’s a dude! He didn’t care if he gave the apposed gender a bad name! well anyway back to the blonde muscle guy before him, it seemed as though someone was going to get there face punched in. And obviously the skinny little Nicky wasn’t going to be the one going the punching.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johhnys turns to look back at where he had come from. Thats where he spotted that one kid, the one who reminded him of Edgar, and almost smiled. This reminded him of something, when he had saved a boy named Todd from a rather... Disgusting man who had... reasons for wanting him so near...
Johnny chuckles, grabbing a iron pipe outta the back seat of his car, the same one he used then. He could do it, and no one would care. But he just leans against his car and watches, pipe in hand.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

You best stay away from Victoria! Got it?!” the blonde screamed at him, taking his fist and grabbing his shirt so he could run off. This was bad news before nick because anyone who knew him even for a moment, knows that Nick’s first resort was always running. No matter what situation his answer was to run away, at least he knew no matter what he would be safe. Though now he knew he had nowhere to go, he was stuck. The other man shook him. “HEY! Speak up brat!” The boyfriend yelled once more raising his fist and following though with a punch, hitting the pale boy right in the eye. Even after that Nick refused to talk, even to say that this man had the situation confused completely. but still, it took ‘till just now for the bastards girlfriend to start tugging on his arm telling him he was over doing it. He truely hated people.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:05 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johhny was a fast boy, was soon smashing the Iron pipe into the side of the mans head, laughing manically, " He did nothing bad to you, you peice of s**t. " He puts the bloodied pipe on his shoulder, as the mans girlfriend freaked out and started asking her boyfriend if he was okay. HA! She didn't even NOTICE Johnny, people were so STUPID. The man had dropped Nick, so he leans over the boy and tilts his head, " You okay Boy? " He didn't really care, he told himself that, he didn't REALLY care.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick plopped down on the white sand, eye bleeding from the punch, “ouch..” he murmured and nodded, a scream never escaped him. He was fine with one little punch to the face. The blonde man on the other hand was screaming his brains out, cursing whenever he had enough breath to do so. “Don’t call me ‘boy’ please. I’m Nick and please shut the man up.” he said looking back to the well build boyfriend. Damn the screaming bothered him.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johhny smiles, " If wish Nick~ " He walks over to the man and just jabs the pipe threw his head. The chick faints the moment the blood reached her, a little bit before the brains did. " I shut him up~ Eheheheh. " He chuckles, looking down at the bloody-eyed boy. " You didn't answer my question NICK, are you Okay~? "

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:44 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick sighed, this whole situation aggravated him. His eye stung madly and this was all because of that freaking blonde. He stood back up, “I’m fine...” he mumbled and took his bloody hand away from his green eye to see what exactly this guy did to him to make him shut up. “oh t-that’s nice...”

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:58 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johhny snickers, " I know it is. Good good, your Fine, then I will leave now~ " He then starts to walk away, as if he hadn't just killed a person, completely smiling~

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Obviously Nick was still in pain but he wasn’t going to ask for help from someone who didn’t want to give any help. He sat back down and covered his bleeding eye again. “ow.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:22 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johhny looks back and frowns slightly, before walking back and smiling, " Need any help Niiicckk~? " He draws out the name, he never really gets to know many peoples names, so it was nice to know stuff... No, Johnny never gets nice stuff, he shakes the thought out of his head as he holds out a hand to help the kid up.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Was this guy nuts? Really. Someone would be really talented if they knew have to shove a freaken pipe though someone’s head and know how to patch up an eye. This guy didn’t seem that talented. “No thanks.. I'm fine..”

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas