[PUBLIC] Malibu Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:28 pm
____T a n i t h____F l e t c h e r____

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tanith started and turned when the other fell in, his eyes following as the other washed up closer. He laughed, stabbing the pecil between his hairtie and his scalp and setting his shell aside to free his hands. "Are you okay?" he asked, leaning over the edge of his perch, the delicate piercings in his ears tinkling prettily with the movement. There was more than just a touch of an accent to his speech, his tongue still much more used to German even he'd been speaking English for a number of years to appease his dad. He smiled as the other male offered him the sizable shell, his hair spilling over his shoulder as he reached out to take it. His forearms and hands were striped all over with pale lines across the skin -- he wore various items of jewelry too often, botching the tan the sun gave him every time. It wasn't so noticable when he actually had the jewelry on but he'd opted out of the bracelets today, not wanting to risk damaging or rusting anything while he picked through the water. "You should be more careful. The last time I picked something up without getting a good look at what I was going for I wound up chucking a lobster back into the sea. Well, that and screaming like a girl and spending the rest of the day on the beach, which is slightly less fun." His fingers brushed the other boy's breifly as he took the shell and then he was looking it over carefully, checking for signs of life. The last thing he wanted was a repeat of that same story after all.

"This is great," he said after a minute, looking back at the boy with a grin, "Thank you." It really was a good shell. Already his mind was swirling with ideas and designs, his hands itching to sketch them out and get painting but he held off, not wanting to snub the boy that had brought him such a find.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►Tanner Guilecito◄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tanner nodded, watching sliver of mud fall from his silver hair to the sand again. You probably couldn't even see the locks themselves. He made a pouting face and stared up at the strands he could see, cheeks puffed out and bottom lip slightly stuck out. "Hehe, I could imagine that~ Not to be ruse though~ Of course... Hehe." He chuckled, imagining the other doing so... how funny. Hands moving up to the mud covered hair and brushing it away and running his finger through the damp and rather dirty silver locks on his head.

"Nah~ I think I'll be okay~ I'm a life guard.. with a surplus of snowcones!" He exclaimed, grinning, despite that the sandy mud had decided to drip onto the bridge of his nose randomly. The skin there scrunched in disgust at the slimy feel and he reached up to brush it away, looking at the other once again. "Mum, she picked up something she shouldn't have when she was fishing and got eaten by a shark... Eh, well... All I can do now is make sure other people don't get hurt cause of that~" He licked his lips, wetting them to ease the chapping parts the salt water had effected.

A large yawn escaped Tanner, and he sat up, stretching up his arms to the palm tree tops. "Ah, I'm glad you like it~ Hmm, well anyway I better get back to the main part of the beach~ Heh, if you want you can drop by the board shack and get a snowcone if you want... I have a whole bunch." He grinned, laughing at himself for the random offer but stood up, showing how tall he actually was and picked up his boogie board. "See you later..." He looked over to the other, tilting his head at him. "Oh, I guess we never introduced ourselves... I'm Tanner Guilecito. And you~?"

{OOC- Sorry I took so long to reply... I didn't have the time to post any actual RP replies anywhere cause I had a school project to finish as well as some art. Next time I'll warm you... if I remember~ XDD Oh well, schools almost over though~ ♥}

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 am
____T a n i t h____F l e t c h e r____

Tanith chewed his lower lip to keep himself from laughing or commenting on the mess the boy had made of himself. It was a shame they were strangers. If they'd known each other, he probably would have tackled the boy into the water, more or less to help him, if not just for the fun it. He might have done it anyway, but some antics royally freaked people out, especially around here, and for some reason that tended to count against a person a heck of a lot more than Tanith would have thought was reasonable, so he thought twice about it and thought better.

His eyes widened at the other boy's mention of his mother's demise, wondering just how seriously he should take that or if it was supposed to be some kind of joke. He didn't laugh. He was grateful when the boy decided to jump topics but not so much now that it was to inform him that he would be leaving now. Tanith had gotten rather sick of coming here by himself but he didn't know many people here outside of school and his dad and both were busy. Well, so was this guy -- if he was the life guard then he obviously had a job to do, and Tanith couldn't expect him to hang around. He brightened though at the boy's invitation. "Sure, I'll be sure to drop by before I go," he replied with a smile, tucking a loose strand of coloured hair behind his ear. He raised a brow as the other turned back and then smiled again as the boy told him his name. He made a point of trying to commit it to memory -- he was usually bad with names but Tanner wasn't too far from his own name. Maybe that would make it easier. He nodded, reaching out to shake the other's hand. "Tanith Fletcher. Nice meeting you." He felt some discomfort over giving his name. There was always the off chance that someone would recognise him but that was kind of ridiculous. Chances were, if someone was going to recognise something, it would be him -- his face, his voice, his style and overall image -- long before he ever got the chance to utter his name but the wariness was still there. He wasn't here to be The Tanith Fletcher, he'd come to this country to just have some time to himself but whether he was actively there or not, his band and their music was getting popular outside of Germany too, so maybe it wasn't so stupid to worry.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
"Ya i look at them when their back is turned"
"But its not like i'd ever tell someone"

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka walked onto the warm sand and took off his flip flops. Now where is D? He looked around the almost empty beach for and sign of him.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 am
User Image

D Norat

How do I say 'You`re sexy' without offending you?

D grinned. He could tell Hisoka was looking for him, but his eyes had totally missed D. He crept up behind Hisoka and leaned into his ear, "Come here baby, and be my baby, and be my baby..." He sang into the blonde`s ear. "Did you miss me?" He asked as he sauntered in front of Hisoka, bringing him close for a hug. "No, never gonna let no boy take him from me, never gonna let no boy steal him from me, never gonna let no boy get too close, now. I tell `em eh eh eh too close now." He sang quietly, content with the very awkward, but nice hug. He really appreciated Hisoka`s wiry muscles and his soft abs. He hated too buff boys. They were ugly. `Soka was perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:20 am
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka blushed and said "Wow, your not a bad singer." He hugged him back, putting him arms around D. After a quite awkward moment of them just standing there Hisoka pulled away and said "So, where should we sit?"  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

D Norat

"I know a nice spot further down by this cave. I used to go there when I was 12 or 13 with girls and sometimes a boy. I don`t think they ever appreciated it though." D responded staring off. He gripped `Soka`s hand tightly in his own and giggled. "Let`s run." He sang and without much warning, bounded off, dragging Hisoka along with him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

"Woah" he blurt out when D suddenly took off. It took a few seconds but soon he caught up to D's pace and ran right next to him. Once they were there Hisoka stopped to catch him breath. He sat down his towel and started putting on sun block.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►Tanner Guilecito◄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Slightly dry mud dripped rapidly from the now revealed silver locks of hair as Tanner ran his hand through his hair. Light ploppish noises were heard as the substance would hit the ground. Tanner's hair remained slicked back, seeing as he wasn't going to be able to get all of it out with not washing it in water.

A large smile settled it's place on his lips and he felt relieved, almost it seemed. He' shave to make sure to keep the snowcones safe then. "Tanith? That's a nice name~ Your parents sure had originality! I've never met anyone with a name such as yours... it's... Human, and yet, still kinda out there... heheh..." He covered his mouth a moment. "I'm sorry, that must have sounded odd... Ack! Well, I gotta get going back to work~ See you later!" He said brightly, grabbing up his board and giving a funny little bow sort of motion before heading off to the water once again.

He turned back and gave a short grin. Next thing the other would know Tanner would be in the water on his board and be paddling his marry way back to the main shore.

It wouldn't be long till he would be stepping onto the almost white color of the sand infront of his shack and swiftly be moving his head from side to side to shake away the droplets slicking up his silver head. "Mhmmm~!" He stretched up and sighed in relief at the familiar sound of a series of pops and cracks. Lightly he set his board against the shack wall and scanned the beach, watching the two new comers walk over to the cave in a rather desolate spot. He shrugged. If help was to be needed he wasn't too far off to reach.

{OOC-}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 am
User Image

D Norat

D smiled at Hisoka watching him put on sun block. He sat down, looking through the bag he had brought with him. He laid out his own towel, smiling at the Kingdom Hearts II characters on it. "So, `Soka. Where`d you come from?" He hummed Xion`s Theme, just showing how much of a KHII dork he really was. Daniel found himself staring at the crystal clear ocean. He`d always liked water. It made him feel as if he were flying.

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 am
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

"Not far, just a little more then an hour down the cost" he said looking down the the shore to the left. He finished putting his sun block on and stood up. "Lets go in!" he said jumping up a little from excitement.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

D Norat

Daniel grinned widely, running to the water and jumping in, choking a little as he came up from the temperature of the water. He shook the water from his jet black hair. "Come on in, you won`t freeze." He was sure Hisoka wasn`t scared of the temperature. It was just a natural thing for him to say.

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 am
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka ran and jumped into an on coming wave. It did push him far and him stood up not far for D. "Im not worried about being cold, i know you'll keep me warm" he said then blushed. Where had that come from? He felt like hiding back underwater but knew that would just make it more awkward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

D Norat

D liked this side of `Soka. "Oh? Feeling a little frisky, now, are we?" The raven smirked and walked over to the blonde. "Well, I`d love to keep you warm." The taller leaned down to nuzzle `Soka`s neck, feeling a very strong urge to take the petite boy right there, right then. Or at least kiss him.

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

"Uh.." he mumbled very quietly knowing his face was probably as red as a tomato. Hisoka was in fact very turned on by D but didnt know what to do and was desperately looking for an idea. On instinct he gently lifted up D's face and kissed him on the lips.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff