Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:36 am
lil_candy_raver

Tobi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tobi arched a brow. "Humanish? sounds like something ym older brother and his wife would create for their comic 'Hitmen', that they do." He said, thenhe pulled the plate back towards him, and ate a few more. "Okay, so tell me a bit about yourself? You live around here, maybe go to college here or something?" He said, as he took a sip of his soda, that had come with the nachos. He gave a slight nod and awaited fro his company to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 pm
Logosh42
User Image "Well I've only been here for a short while, I like to travel form place to place," Soul paused his chin still resting in his palm "how about you?" The young demon turned his face towards Tobi so he could see him better, "he does have a pretty face I'm surprised most humans don't" he thought to himself while waiting a reply.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 pm
lil_candy_raver

Tobi

Tobi sighed, then gathered his thoughts. "Well I go to college around here, and well I'm staying at my older brother's penthouse. He kind of owns a lot of properties and builds houses and stuff. He also is a Navy SEAL, and he has his own cartoon he created. I'm just going to college for Marine Biology." He said, a bit embarassed that his brother was a bit more successful than he thought, when it came to mind. "Other than that I'm just enjoying the waves." he added in, as he took another bite of nachos. "Why, what did you have in mind, as to why I'm here?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:00 pm
Logosh42

User Image"ohh I just assumed you were here on vacation" Soul smiled "but since your here for awhile i might just stay here" he thought to himself before starting again. "Marine Biology I must say I'm impressed, there so many things in the see but most people could care less" the young male smiled, he was trying his best to flatter him he might as well, what's the worst that could happen. "By the way you're pretty cute for a suffer boy you know?" Soul ran his free hand through Tobi's hair "ohh how good he looks with this red hair." he thought to himself again.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:34 am
lil_candy_raver

Tobi

Tobi blushed at Soul's jester of touching his hair, and his remark of how he looked. In truth, Tobi never really thought he was the best looking, or cutest anything, but he kept that to himself. "Really now? Well I'm basically doing Marine Biology, because it was my favorite science coarse in High School. I'm also doing it because I like being out in the ocean, it's quite relaxing and peaceful. Oh, and thanks for your compliment too." he said, as he reached for his soda and took a sip. He allowed the other to play with his hair, while he awaited any further chat with Soul.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:21 pm
Logosh42

User Image"You are most certainly welcome" Soul flashed a charming smile again "yes it is peaceful and relaxing." He continued to play with males hair, chuckling when he blushed "adorable" he thought. "Well since i plan on staying here for awhile you should show me around" Soul grinned "or maybe we could hang out again, go out for drinks?" he couldn't help himself this one was a true catch smart and handsome.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:29 pm
lil_candy_raver

Tobi

Tobi smiled lightly. "Sure thing, except, I don't drink. Well, where do youwant to see first? I only know the area around my brother's penthouse, which is just up the road from the beach here." He said, as he finished his nachos and his soda. "Also, I'm under age, can't drink yet." He added in, referring to the drink. He looked at Soul's smile, and noticed it was a very nice one, much better than his. "Well, we could leave whenever." he said, as he stood up, and streched a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm
Logosh42

User Image "Humm, I don't know you pick," Soul chuckled about him being underage, running a hand through his own black hair. Getting up when Tobi did "I'm already looking at you so what else could i want too see?" he thought to himself as the male looked at him. "Well aren't you a good kid?" Soul put his face close to Tobi's lingering there for a moment smiling before pulling away "it really doesn't matter where we go."  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:49 pm
lil_candy_raver

Tobi

Tobi nodded. "Okay, how about we go to the arcade for a bit?" He said, as he grabbed his board. "Well, we'll need to make a quick stop at my house, so I can drop off my board." He added in. He then awaited for Soul to agree, as he stood there, examining the man more.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:57 pm
Logosh42

User Image "Alight sounds fun," Soul was out the door before Tobi, pulling out his pack of cigarette getting one and lighting it he took a small puff. "So tell me a little about yourself Tobi," he was trying to make small take so there wouldn't be silence he hated silence.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 am
lil_candy_raver

Tobi thought for a moment. "Well, I was born in San Juan, ?Puerto Rico, my nationality is French and Puerto Rican, my mom being Puerto Rican, and my dad French. At age five, they both died in a car accident, leaving my older brother, who was older than me by seven years, in the care of our uncle, who was an alcoholic. My brother took me with him, as he ran away. We lived in the streets for a couple years, then we were found by an American couple from California, and they adopted us. Well, that's about it. I don't just surf, I draw and write, and I'm on the swim team for college. My brother went to this same college, but graduated at an earlier year. My brother is a Navy SEAL." He said, as he turned up the path to the penthouse's front door. "We're here." He said, as he unlocked the door and opened it. "Come on in." He added in as he walked inside.He awaited for Soul to come in, as he set his board up against the wall in the hallway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 pm
Logosh42

User Image "I see" that was different most humans never really said much about there lives. Soul looked around as he walked in but kept his eyes on Tobi, "this is a nice place." He flashed another charming smile as he took of his jacket "I'm guessing this is your brothers the navy seal?" the demon walked around a little looking for a place to sit.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:54 pm
lil_candy_raver

Tobi

Tobi nodded. "pretty much. Whenever he's not out on a SEALs mission, he works as an Architect. He makes good money." He replied, as he changed into something dry. "When I'm done getting dressed, we can head on out, okay?" He called out from a partly closed room. He await for a response.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff