Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Silver Roses

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

Hey, this is just for profile storage!

Back to the Rp, you sillies~!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:31 pm
The Queen

"There's a lion in me...just waiting to get out."
User Image
As a child
The Royal clothing
"I'm not pretending...I know what's real."
My name is...... Taylor Olivia Pert
But you can call me... Tay, Liv,
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 18 years ago.
Inside me is a... Human
I follow.... The Light
I play the role of... Terran's Queen
This is me. Deal with it. (Personality. At least a paragraph.)
Rewinding again.... Taylor was born in small apartment flat in New York city; her mother a painter and her father a musical composer for many Broadway musicals, Taylor never had many friends since most people found her weird, just a strange little girl drawing monsters and battles in the dirt with sticks. But Taylor never gave up on her imagination, and all it took to make her happy was a centuries old wardrobe purchased from a British auction house. On rainy days when her parents could not be with her, Taylor would often play hide and seek with her babysitters; it turned out to be the best idea she'd ever had to hide away behind the coats in the wardrobe, since a few steps back had landed her smack in the center of her dreams. Here there were magical creatures, a lion with a golden mane, and they made her Queen, placed a crown of silver roses atop her head. She ruled happily for two years until the age of twelve, having all but forgotten her family, those who she had left behind. However, not long after her celebration for turning another year older Taylor began to hear voices; miserable voices, crashing and breaking into nothing. These were the voices of her parents, voices which they had been secretly expressing where their daughter could not hear them. And so it became clear to Taylor that if she was to keep her family together she would need to leave behind her beautiful world.

She walked back through the wardrobe and didn't come back, not knowing that the inhabitants would keep her crown safe like a precious treasure. Not knowing that in her absence they would fall to peices as the darkness of doubts overtook their minds. For Taylor had problems of her own; upon turning sixteen her parents finally snapped, with her mother filing for divorce. However, neither parent had enough money to support their only daughter, so it was with much consideration that she was sent away to the English countryside with a number of belonging her Uncle had purchased, including the wardrobe she'd long forgotten about. But one rainy night as she sat in the corner and cried, light poured out from that coat closet, and, hearing a roar and feeling a vibration in her toes, Taylor threw the door back once again, and stepped back into her imagination. Into a world where everyone needs her, just as much as she needs them.

Look what I can do! (Special talents/abilities. This can be anything from knowing how to swing a sword to brewing tea. )
I really enjoy... (Hobbies)
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
I will Believe // Nichole Nordeman
Breath Me // Sia
The call // Regina Spektor

Sssh, don't tell! She's worried her parents will never get back together, and that she'll have a broken family forever.
This is who I fight for... Nobody
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC!  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:30 pm
Friend 1

"As I throw off the shoes of consciousness...Act natural, be an optimistic performer."
User Image
Yes, I'm supposed to have black hair. I just dyed it brown (( above image )) for fun
Hello. You called?
My name is...... Selina Kifa Luminescence
But you can call me... Kifa, I respond best to that.
I am obviously a... Girl
And I was born 17 years ago.
Inside me is a... plain human girl. How boring.
I follow.... Light - but may fall into Darkness
I play the role of... Friend One
This is me. Deal with it. The violent, stubborn, blunt, daredevil tomboy whose wardrobe is completely deprived of skirts and dresses. Kifa only respects people she thinks is "worthy of her respect" and to be honest; there's not a lot of them. Only three in existence; her brother and her two friends. If she doesn't like you; she'll do anything in her power to tick you off if your anywhere within a set radius around her. So on other words; if she knows your dislikes and she doesn't like you; your in trouble. When provoked, she'll be violent. She's logical over emotional, yes, which, in a way, is another good point since she'd be able to think clearly in times of crisis. But when combined with her blunt straightforwardness, sometimes Kifa would end up saying things that people wouldn't be happy with. That does not mix well with her short-temper. She's not afraid to send anyone to the emergency room if they bug her to no end. But just because she's blunt; doesn't mean she can't keep a secret. Nonchalantness exists in her dictionary; she does care about the things that she thinks is important. But sadly, for the other things that she thinks isn't important, she could care less about. Thanks to a tad bit of her stubborness, it might take a while to convince her that something she thinks isn't important, is. Often she introduces herself as Kifa instead of Selina because quite frankly, she thinks her middle name sounds cooler and less girly then her first name. She refers to her personality as "bitchy tomboy" and flaunts an attitude; but actually she's just a emotionally broken down little girl underneath it all. Keep this in mind; just because she's smiling; doesn't always mean that she's happy and not planning something evil.
Rewinding again.... My mother died when I was two years old, and moved to England when I was three. So I lived with my father and older brother which kinda explains my boyish personality. My older brother was a delinquent fighter and a gangster, but the only thing he didn't influence me was drugs. He taught me how to break dance and fight. By the time I was in high school, I could beat up anyone that dared to oppose me and was basically a social outcast among all the girls. With the exception of the Taylor, whose probably the only girl that's able to tolerate with me, and I with her. The other's I'm aquainted with, but normally its either I drive them away, or I leave because of boredom. But most of the boys like me, friend-wise of course, their favorite threats to each other was having "Tifa Lockhart beat you up" Yup, they nicknamed me "Tifa Lockhart" (from Final Fantasy VII; if you didn't know) derived from my middle name, which is Kifa.

Love Life. Always an interesting topic for me. Since I hang around with boys a lot, I'm bound to get one or two who eventually confess. Sorry kiddos, I'm single and I plan to stay that way. There was one in particular who was rather persistent. Now that I look back on it, he was being persistent, and I ended up making him leave with a bloody nose. Afterwards I told my brother, and all hell broke loose. Last I heard, he ended up with a broken arm and a few ribs in the hospital. Maybe I shoudn't have told my brother about him...

Oh yea, before I forget, my dad was a martial arts fanatic and runs his own dojo for various sports ranging from kendo to karate to Wing Chung, judo, you get the idea. The only thing he didn't teach me is street fighting, which I learned from my brother. So I combine various aspects of it all to make my own fighting style. I even put in some gymnastics in there, a class that no one knows I'm currently taking outside of school.

Soon enough, Kifa was brought into Taylor's world, realizing that her friend's "jabbering" was actually real and not some for of dream she supposedly have. Now she feels like she's part of the crew, she's working herself hard against Doubt. That is, if she doesn't fall for his trickery and becomes dragged into the dark side.

Look what I can do! Archery, not to mention that I'm very flexible, cartwheels, splits, back bend, flips, all that I tend to incorporate in when I fight.
I really enjoy... Believe it or not, I can break dance. I can also fist-fight but I specialize in bows and arrows more, not to mention that I'm at the top of my archery class.
Love it! My brother; Dark Chocolate; Boys; as Friends
Eew, Nasty! Screamo Hard Rock; Caramel; People who tick me off, make fun of my brother/selective friends
Turn it up! Parallel Days - Aya Hirano & Sharada - Sky Sweetnam & Love Me or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign
Sssh, don't tell! If her friend's get hurt, especially Taylor, since Kifa understands the fact that this land won't survive long if something happens to her. Being beaten in a fight; back in England, Kifa was unbeatable unless it was her father or brother. But in this new world, her skill is now very very questionable. Looks like she's going to be forced into using her projectiles skills with the bow and arrow.
This is who I fight for... N/A
Am I forgetting something...? When/If she gets dragged into Doubt's side, he'll forcibly make her forget her memories and turn her into Myslei. She'll rely on her other senses to blindly fight with twin daggers and chains that can elongate at her will, the chain link at the end of it can also grow larger or smaller in diameter when needed. For Light to make her come back, they would have to fight her and somehow find a way to take her blindfold off.
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Friend 2  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm
Queen's Champion  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:34 pm
Cel  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:35 pm
Doubt

"Words can slither from any man, but a clever lie is hard to catch."
User Image
Many forms of Evil...
"But do you REALLY believe...?"
My name is...... I go by a number of names...far too many to count. Luce and Evander are two of my favorites.
But you can call me... Doubt is what I go by these days.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Thousands of years ago.
Inside me is a... Mass of darkness; though I suppose you could call me a shapeshifter to set your mind at ease.
I follow.... The Darkness.
I play the role of... Evil personified.
This is me. Deal with it. Doubt is many things, all opposite of Cel; where the lion is just and noble, Doubt is decietful and underhanded. Where Cel is good Doubt is black hearted, and will lie, steal and cheat against whatever is necessary to get his way in the end of things. He looks out, first and foremost, for himself, and will only care for others as long as they are useful to him; once they prove to be incapable or worthless he has no issue with tossing them aside. However, Doubt is undeniably intelligent, and this is one of his greatest strengths; preferring not to use brute strength in favor of appearing weak, his charisma is incredible, and there is no denying his powers of seduction. He moves with grace and poise, but is no stranger to a warm and friendly smile, so the truth of the matter is that you cannot hope to trust him, and will be served best by seeing only a power hugry, vengeful monster with no soul. No matter what he may lead to you to beleive.
Rewinding again.... For as long as the world has existed and creatures have walked the earth, he has existed, the shadowy figure who slowly chips away at the mind and soul. That little voice that asks, "why?". The rage which turns to jealousy and hatred. There you can find this being; it has been given a name. Doubt. Doubt of self, doubt of others, doubt of things to come and things which will never be. Doubt has walked the Earth many times, but never has he been able to fully possess the land with his second supressor, Hope. Like Doubt, Hope has taken many forms over the centuries of creation and destruction, and the two have always and forever been locked in a war. The most recent and ongoing war has been waged on the soils and sky of Terran; at first, before Taylor's coming, it was Doubt's thoughts that Cel would be Hope, and so the two combated on every occassion as Terran's inhabitants watched in fear, only to be saved when the golden beast repelled the darkness. However, one very strange occurance dispelled Doubt's black magic from the land for longer then ever before.

Her name was Taylor Pert, Queen of Terran. In her rule, Terran knew a blinding happiness, and Doubt was mortally wounded; however, he not once gave up on the fact that someday, like all children, Taylor would have to grow up, and leave for the world she would have to return to. When she did, Doubt swooped in like a great storm, and overtook the minds and hearts of those who left their doors open to his suggestive words and whisperings. "She doesn't care about you.". "If she cared, why would she leave?". "What if she never comes back? Who will rule you then?". It was in this fashion that Doubt grew stronger, in the hearts of those who could not keep faith, and for the first time in many years he was given a solid form, one which was meant to walk the Earth. Since his rise, Doubt has taken over half of Terran, and now fights Cel on equal terms. However, he did not forsee hope, coming back stronger then ever before.

Look what I can do! Because Doubt is not truely a creature, he is not restricted to one singular form, though he chooses the shape of a panther to represent the opposite side of the golden lion Cel. His charisma is incredible as is his strength, and when without shape he can invade the minds of the weak minded. His bite and claws can turn his opposition to stone.
I really enjoy... Torturing his adversaries, manipulating the weak minded.
Love it! The darkness, torturing others, getting what he wants, blood, sharp weaponry, manipulating the weak, and power.
Eew, Nasty!Cel, Taylor, the light, incompetance, losing, and being told what to do.
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! That he will not win in the end. He secretly fears Queen Taylor, for she is the source of Hope for Terran.
This is who I fight for... Not a soul.
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:38 pm
Others

"This world needs no Queen. She is gone and I am here. I'd worry about me before you worry about her."
User Image
I have changed
I must return
I may return

"Do you dare defy me?"
My name is...... December Rose
But you can call me... Rose
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 360 years ago.
Inside me is a... Wood Nymph
I follow.... Dark but may change
I play the role of... Tactical adviser
This is me. Deal with it. With her transformation, she has become seductive and manipulative. She rarely does things for herself and even more rarely does things for others, unless of course it is for Doubt. She is cold and angry towards everyone except Doubt and she does things to be feared. The only person she has any sort of kindness and love for is Doubt, who she sees as a savior to the world. Secretly though she wants the Queen to come back and change her back the nice and helpful Nymph she was.
Rewinding again.... Rose was a wonderful Wood Nymph. She served loyally to Cel before Taylor came along. Of course then she followed the Queen. She was the Queen's tactical adviser, though her postition wasn't really needed. Instead she would advise the Queen on the wants of the people. She was very close to the Queen so when she had decided to leave, Rose took it very hard. She stayed secluded in her tree for the longest time. But all the time she hoped for her Queen's return. Soon days turned to months, to years. Her Hope faded into Doubt. As Doubt clouded her mind, her tree lost all its leaves. The bark turned black and she changed as well. The next time anyone saw her she was a minion for Doubt and now serves him as she had served the Queen. Though she may be turned back with a few kind words from her lost friend.
Look what I can do! As a wood nymph, she has power over the earth. She normally does not use this though, prefering to use others as tools to do her biding.
I really enjoy... Finding new and exciting ways to seduce and manipulate people.
Love it! The Darkness, Doubt, Her tree as it is (Secretly she likes the Queen and her tree as it was)
Eew, Nasty!The Light, Cel, Those who fight against her
Turn it up! Bring Me to Life-Evanescence
Start Again-Red

Sssh, don't tell! Deep inside her, Rose has two warring forces. The tiny sliver of hope that the Queen is coming back is on the loosing end. Part of her fears that the Queen with not come back. The most of her fears that she will.
This is who I fight for... Doubt, though she is unsure if he will ever love.
Am I forgetting something...? Rose is left handed and she must return to her tree every so often for power. With out her tree she is powerless and will die.
My lord, god and master is Krazy Michelle Ranak  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas