Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
anybody know this guy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 pm
or have at least heard of anything similar?

me and my friends have seen this black shadow person following us, and whenever we try and get close to him, or look at him for about 10 seconds, he turns into feathers and dissapears, or he turns into a raven and flies away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:57 am
Arcane_Ninja24

me and my friends have seen this black shadow person following us, and whenever we try and get close to him, or look at him for about 10 seconds, he turns into feathers and dissapears, or he turns into a raven and flies away.

If hes turning into feathers are they that of the raven he some times turns into?

if so you are likely being stalked by a soul reaper. meaning one of you two ether you or your friend are likely going to be put into a life or death situation very soon. just try to be as careful as possible and also try and find out who its after.  

Adice_Adice

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Adice_Adice
Arcane_Ninja24

If hes turning into feathers are they that of the raven he some times turns into?

if so you are likely being stalked by a soul reaper. meaning one of you two ether you or your friend are likely going to be put into a life or death situation very soon. just try to be as careful as possible and also try and find out who its after.

yes the feathers are of the raven it turns into. at least... that seems like a logical assumption for me to make... but the feathers usually turn to ash so...

life or death? heheheheh... maybe things are picking themselves up...  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games