Lady Liberty

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm
I found out the other day that the Statue of Liberty is a Luciferian symbol. Before every one blows up on me and says that there is no way that Lady Liberty is a symbol of Satan. Let me explain myself. What does Lucifer mean? In Latin it means "Bearer or light" or "Light Bearer". And what does the statue of Liberty carry? A torch! She is a lucifer or in English she is a light bearer. Pretty interesting right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:07 pm
that it pretty interesting to hear. and it doesnt really make her evil does it? i mean didnt satan abandon his angel name after being thrown from heaven?  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 pm
No it doesn't make her an evil symbol. She still stands for liberty, hope, freedom, etc. Nothing Satanic or evil about that.

Since the word lucifer has two ways to be used, one is an adjective and the other is a proper noun. The way it is used in the case with Lady Liberty is an adjective. She carries a torch, yes? A torch emits light, yes? So that makes her that makes her a lucifer or light bearer.

Yes, Lucifer was once the name of Satan before he rebelled and was cast out of Heaven, but that is no longer his name. So just because he once bore that name doesn't make it an evil name. He didn't abandon the name per say. It was just taken from him as well as his duty, which was to be a light bearer, he was also known as the son of the morning. He was once an angel, a very important angel. So therefore the name Lucifer is a good name. Satan is no longer known by that name and I highly doubt he ever will be again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:18 pm
It was a design by the Freemasons, which later became Wicca ninja  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:54 pm
Freemasons aren't bad people, nor are they a bad group. There are lots of historical stuctures built by the freemasons. They're just a brotherhood of men who build things.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:07 pm
My great grandpa is a freemason. I have nothing against them. Though Wicca DID come out of them in America at least.

Freemasons are just very symbolic people who see everything as a symbol, and scientifically. That pretty much resumes everything. Yes, they believe in God! Idk why people say they are like anticrists because they believe in science and not God D<  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 pm
It bugs me that every one has to jump to conclusions that the Freemasons are paganistic and occultists.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 pm
i dont really know anything abou them, ive had relatives who were a part of the group and that they were secretive about it, and thats all i know  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm
I know they are very symbolic type of people, the Freemasons used to be a group who were builders, they're kind of like a fraternity. Most of their structures that they have built the measurements are divisible by 7. I don't remember the significance of the number though, but it's in all of their buildings. They also use the symbol of the all seeing eye which is a symbol used by Christians, Jews, Egyptians, and a few other groups that I cannot remember their names. They're kind of an interesting group, a lot of conspiracy theories surround them, but I haven't found any truth to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm
they seem very interesting, i just find it hard to tell whats fact or fiction about them xp  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Astrimic

Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 pm
That's pretty interesting. By the way did you know the Freemasons made an alignment of buildings creating a "magic" star in a city(I forget what city) but personally, I have heard a lot about the Freemasons from a guy that has been studying the government for years, I believe the Freemasons have a lot of control actually. But they are also very corrupt, mostly in the higher ups though. People in lower standing would probably hear nothing of what they are really doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 pm
kenshin kamiya
That's pretty interesting. By the way did you know the Freemasons made an alignment of buildings creating a "magic" star in a city(I forget what city) but personally, I have heard a lot about the Freemasons from a guy that has been studying the government for years, I believe the Freemasons have a lot of control actually. But they are also very corrupt, mostly in the higher ups though. People in lower standing would probably hear nothing of what they are really doing.

just like peta  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Shanna66
kenshin kamiya

just like peta
INDEED.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:06 pm
kenshin kamiya

I heard the city was Washington D.C. Not sure if there is any truth to that though.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Bible Questions and Debating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces