Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ғʀυɪтs ʙɑsӄєт: Memories of a Flower

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 am
All profiles from Fruits Basket: Overlapping Feelings are held here.
The original roleplay is held here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 am
█... Zodiac Profiles ...█

User Image
"What's the point of living life, if it will pass right by you?"
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇
he voices of the cicadas say that it’s already too late
Nevertheless, I’ll hold my hands out to you

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miyuki Ichigo Sohma
But I like to be called: Miyu, Ichigo, Mistress-sama, God-sama.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: eighteen When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: guys
But for now I like: ...
I usually am very: Miyuki is cold and unforgiving. She gives off the impression that she doesn't care, which tends to piss people off. She can be easily angered, and can turn violent without meaning to. Miyuki is brutally truthful, except when it comes to herself, and dislikes liars. She is very sensitive and her feelings are hurt easily, though she may not show it. Even though Miyuki is cruel and hurtful, there is a part of her that is kind and caring and she only chooses to reveal it with her closest relatives.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: The God

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
Miyuki was born among the tears of other Zodiac members. They told her they cried when she was born because their God had finally come to them, Miyuki believed it was because they shared her sorrow. Her father had died of cancer of the throat while she was still in the womb, so Miyuki never got the chance to meet him, the father that was looking forward to her birth so very much.

After Miyuki was born it was revealed that she was the God of the Zodiac, cursed to die at a young age. Or in other words, cursed to suffer her short life. With this information, something inside Miyuki's mother snapped. From the depression of her husbands death and the role her daughter was given as God of the zodiac, she just couldn't take the stress anymore. Miyuki's mother stopped moving one day. She never left her room let alone her bed, she wouldn't eat or drink unless it was forced down her throat, and all day she just stared out the window, her eyes dark and devoid of life.

One day, as Miyuki was visiting her mother she pleaded for her mother to come back to her, to be the person she once was. Miyuki's mother remained silent for a few moments, until she finally spoke. "It's all your fault he's dead," she whispered with tears flowing down her eyes. "It's all your fault!" Miyuki's mother sprung toward her, her hands clinging around Miyuki's throat. As the breath began to leave Miyuki's body maids came to her aid, pulling her mother off of her. After that, Miyuki sent her mother off to an insane asylum and she withdrew herself from the world.

After that event, Miyuki's personality changed drastically, especially when she began to get sickly for long periods of time. She became cold and uncaring, even hateful. Her once kind gestures, became cruel and she distinguished herself as better then others. There was a part of her that remained intact however, only revealing itself to those she felt close to. Miyuki began to prefer solitude, finding it better then the pitiful or hateful looks people gave her. Lately, Miyuki has been getting sicker and sicker, so she fears the worst to come.

Extra! Extra!:
Miyuki can sing really well, although chooses not to unless she is alone. Due to her sickly nature she is home-schooled and prefers ruining other peoples lives when she is bored. She has a fear of thunder as well as the dark.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
Iris- Googoo Dolls, Dear You- Yuduki, New Future
What I ɭσѵе... :
Rainy Days
Solitude
Reading
Sweet Things
What I нɑτє... :
Liars
Being Sick
Outsiders
Sunshine

Please believe in me
I want to tell you, “You shouldn’t cry anymore”

truewildchild

User Image
"Hiya! What's up?"
The voices of the cicadas say that it’s already too late

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Mizuki Mist Sohma
But I like to be called: Mi-chan, Mizu, Mist, Mizuki
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 17 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now I like: No one yet
I usually am very: protective, rebelious, nice, outgoing, shy around males
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Tiger

My Life So Far:
Mizuki is more of the rebelious type of girl. When she was 14 she would always disobey her teachers and get into all sorts of trouble. She never really understood the customs of the Sohma house sometimes. She lives with the God in the Sohma Estate. She normaly trys to get along with the God but fails horibbly at it. She tries her best to befriend all of the Zodiac animals. She normally is anti-social to most of the Zodiac.
Extra! Extra!:
She can play the violin and piano

Emo Love -Rin Kagamine
Tabi No Tochu -Kiyoura Natsumi
Trick or Treat -Rin and Len Kagamine

What I ɭσѵе... :
Family
violin
Ipod
Guys
What I нɑτє... :
When God is angry
snow
bullies
too much loud noise

Please believe in me

Bravery-Homunculus

User Image
The more you mess with time, the more you admire everyday life

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Francis Pierre Sohma
But I like to be called:
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: twenty three When I was born the doctor said I was a boy
I'm always crushin' on: anybody that he deems beautiful enough
But for now I like: does himself count?
I usually am very: Francis is a vain and selfish man at first. He is the type who will look into a person's eyes when talking to them just to see his own reflection and prides himself in his good looks. With others he will lust after men and women alike if he deems them to be beautiful enough for his own tastes, personality not having anything to do in the matter. Somebody could have a heart of gold but one little imperfection is a turn off for Francis. In all reality though, he has never really been in love, not counting himself. For him, a simple night in bed with a person is all he can handle. Let us not mention how many times he has had a one nighter with a person and never called back. (He is not a role model) Otherwise he is loud an obnoxious and can be annoying as all he to any poor and unsuspecting person.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: snake

My Life So Far:
"I am a very handsome man who gas lived a beautiful life and have slept with many beautiful people. That is all you need to know about my life! Now, how about we get to know more about each other at my place..." Nice try Francis, that excuse will not get you off here! He was born in Paris, France, his grandfather being the only Sohma in the family and thankfully still alive during the birth. When his mother had gone into early labor, his parents panicked, afraid that their baby would be born handicapped or even not survive, yet to their surprise the curse of the Sohma family was born into the body of Francis. The heads of the Sohma family made the decision to let Francis' mother and father keep him as long as he was raised to know everything about the curse and his Japanese roots, even though many would be shocked to find out that there were any Asian genes in his handsome and European appearance.

Growing up for him was rather easy, his parents cared very much about him despite the curse and he flourished in his all boy's private school, not to mention with many lovers that he had along the way, both male and female,. By the time he was twenty he had quite the reputation for him and had even taken up theatrical acting in college. Unfortunately though, he risqué behavior caught up with him when his older acting partner, a dark haired beauty named Simone who was twenty years his senior, caught his eye. With women, he was almost always careful not to embrace them so he would not transform. Yet he was in the moment and while they were in her bed, one thing leads to another and he transformed right in front of her.

Not knowing what to do, Francis ran to his grandfather for help. Immediately, arrangements were made for Simone's memories to be erased, but at the same time, he was deemed a danger to the family. Francis was declared a "sex addict" and immediately a danger to letting the secret be exposed. The decision was made for him to be sent to the main Sohma estate and to live there with a few of the other zodiac members, never having met them. At first, he was angry. He did not want to go to some little town where he would be surrounded by "ugly people". He adored his life in Paris.

He had no choice in the matter and was sent to live in Japan. For three years now he has been there, some thinking that he is a foreign guest, thanks to the fact that he does not look like he has any Asian blood in the least bit. He also has the habit of hanging around Miyuki, the god and sucking up to her.

Extra! Extra!:
Francis is a talented artist and often paints self portraits

Embrace the tres bien moi
What I ɭσѵе... :
beautiful people
pretty clothing
expensive foods
himself
What I нɑτє... :
unattractive people
being ignored
a place without mirrors
the cat because of it's ugly true form

Please believe in me

the sweet far thing

User Image
"What is the true meaning of Love"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Tatsuki Sohma
But I like to be called: Tatsuki, Natsu and Suki-kun
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Guy
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now I like: Non-Yet
I usually am very: Cheerful, Funny, and Loyal
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: the Boar

My Life So Far:
I'm Usually Live in the Sohma mansion, just after knowing my true identity, I usually in the same school with the other family members. Although, few years back, my parents died in a serious car accident, that made me feel sad and totally abandon, but one day my cousin brought me to the Sohma Mansion, I was fond by the place, since it was big. But few years later, I feel confortable staying there, even school I can afford my own money just by Part-time Working in the Cafe. In school in the Student Council Vice-President, i try to work hard in my studies along the way.

I just came back a long flight from US, for my overseas studying. Although, some of my cousin thought that I left them behind, i usually send letters to my Favorite Cousins in the house.

Extra! Extra!:
I Usually Love singing and Dancing , But most of all i love my Fruits, especially my lovely Strawberries and Cherries. Im the Vice-President in the Student Council and the captain of the basketball team in school. I rather read books and listen to music while im totally free.

Funny Sunny Day - SxOxU
Shissou - Last Alliance

What I ɭσѵе... :
Reading
Singing
Strawberries
Cherries
What I нɑτє... :
Liars
Rude people
Cucumbers
Evil

Please believe in me

iVizard_Sora

User Image
Don't make me snap a b***h!

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Matari Kalee Sohma
But I like to be called: M.K.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 23 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Doesn't matter, I'm not picky
But for now I like: No one, sorry boys!
I usually am very: Snappy and rude, Matari is quick to tell you what she thinks but its not because she wants to hurt people, she just feels the only way to be is honest. She for the most part is veiwed as a ice queen but really its a shield to protect herself from the hurt of being the cat. Also because of her Zodiac shes extremely afraid of dark places and closed spaces, almost violently so. She even has a nightlight in her room for when she sleeps.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Cat

My Life So Far:
Matari was born to a unmarried mother. Her mother was unaware of the curse and simplely thought her daughter was a cursed beast. They were given the bracelet that surpressed her beast by her father who never came back again. Her mother was completely ignoreant of what caused Matari to tranform into ether form so she would often lock her in the basement and in closets. Because of this Matari has a horrible fear of dark closed places. When she was about thriteen she tried to kill her mother and was arressted. Of course her mother lied about the treatment the child received at home and made her out to be a ungrateful monster.

The system took her in bounceing her from home to home, her secrete so far undiscovered. No one ever got close enough to the cat to touch her much less hug her. Finally when she was about seventeen the sohma's tracked her down and permently adopted her. Whoever she didn't see eye to eye with the young goddess well and after hearing how the old cats had been locked away she fleed the house. Just before her 18th brithday she feared for herself so she took all the cash avalible to herself and ran away. Through luck and time she ended up in italy were she studied to become a doctor. Now beliveing herself to be to known in the world to just go missing unnoticed shes ready to return home and confront her family about her curse since shes still not completely aware of why she is the way she is. She isn;t finished with her schooling but is allowed to see patients superviced

Extra! Extra!:
Being a doctor and reading

Iris -Goo goo dolls
What I ɭσѵе... :
Romance novels
Dogs(werid right?)
Coffee
Tunafish sandwithes
What I нɑτє... :
Peanut butter
Sohma estate
School
Her beast form

Please believe in me

z-musicalchairmassacre-u

User Image
And then my soul saw you and it kind of went 'Oh there you are, I've been looking for you'

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Naomi Dahl Sohma
But I like to be called: Nai, Nai-chan
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: eighteen When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: boys
But for now I like: n/a
I usually am very: I'm a sweet girl, I like pretty much anyone to be honest. I am most definitely stubborn, I will argue on a point for days if need be, until I have proven that I am right. Despite how energetic I may seem, I'm rather modest, and very honest. I tell it like it is, but I do so softly. I'm a romantic at heart, but don't think I'll really find love for myself.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Dragon

My Life So Far:
Unlike most of the zodiac, my parents knew instantly that I was the dragon, before I was even born. As the dragon, I have the ability to erase memories, and as a fetus I exercised this power without meaning to. I would accidentally erase things in my mother's head, but it was never anything seriously important. I did it enough that they could tell, plus the fact that the previous dragon had passed away a few months before I was conceived was kind of a hint as well. I was raised in the Sohma estate by my parents, privately tutored in my home, so when I go out on the town I'm a little socially awkward. I get along well with the rest of the zodiac, I like them all very much. Nothing very exciting happens in my life, and I kind of wish to go beyond the estate walls and never go back.

But then there's also the one 'incident' that keeps me from actually following through with my daydreams. Once when I was out by myself, and it was getting late. I tried taking a back road as a short cut, I got attacked by a male. I was pushed against the ground and held there as he rooted through my pockets, inappropriately touched me, and then proceeded to drag a knife along my back. Lucky for me he got bored soon after that and left me alone. I woke up later back at the estate with my back being wrapped up. I passed out from blood loss, and to this day have a scar reaching the length of my back.

Extra! Extra!:
I like to play the bass guitar and do handy work around the house. I wanted to get a job in a car garage, but my parents won't let me, they say it isn't ladylike.

If we ever meet again//Timbaland ft. Katy Pary
Violet Hill//Coldplay
Dancing with tears in my eyes//Ke$ha

What I ɭσѵе... :
Mechanics
Music with a heavy beat
The name Rudolf
Italian food
What I нɑτє... :
Alleys
Being proven wrong
Violent conflict
Mushrooms

Please believe in me

Cadenza of the Heart

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 am
█... Zodiac Profiles (Continued)...█

User Image
Everything that happens in a person's lifetime has meaning.

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Freya Alana Sohma
But I like to be called: Freya
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 22 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Men
But for now I like: No one since he died...
I usually am very: Freya, in one word, is motherly. She cares for all the younger, and older, zodiac members as if they were her own. She is a very optimistic person who perfers to look at the brighter side of things. She is also very open-minded and accepting, which allows her to adapt to almost any situation. Freya is also extremely loving and paitient, a skill she learned to master due to her circumstances. The only negative thing about Freya is that she can be a bit... naive and oblivious at times.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Rabbit

My Life So Far:
Freya came from a wealthy part of the Sohma line. Her father was the previous Rat and her mother was a rich Italian-French heiress, whom the Sohma family approved of. They two were soon married and had Freya a few years later. However, by this time, both her parents had racked up hugh amounts of debt that both families couldn't pay off. So the couple decided to marry their only daughter off to some rich family half way across the world, despite their daughter being cursed.

At the tender age of seven, Freya was shipped to Brazil to marry a rich heir. Freya and her fiance, Robert, met and immediately fell in love. For the next nine years the two grew closer and closer. One day the two hugged and Freya transformed. Robert told Freya that he still loved her and the two were married soon after.

Freya and Robert shared a marriage only found in fairytales and eventually decided to move to the main Sohma estate after a terrible storm destroyed their house in Brazil. So the young couple moved to Japane and settled onto the main estate. Unfortunately. things would not last.

Robert discovered sake and other forms of alcohol and well... things went down hill after that. Robert was no longer the kind and loving man he once was. He blamed Freya for anything and everything bad that happened to them, often beating her when intoxicated. Despite the abuse, Freya held onto the belief that Robert would one day become the man he once was (which is how she became so paitient). Years past and Robert died in a car crash only months ago. On that day Freya was planning on telling Robert that she was pregnant only to find out about Robert's fatal car crash. Freya was devastated at the news and even considered commiting suicide to join Robert but remembered about the child she was carrying.

With a new outlook on life, Freya got out of her depression and has moved on with her life. At the moment she is about six months pregnant.

Extra! Extra!:
Freya is exceptionally good as cooking. She has lived on the main estate for the past three years. She has a scar on back that spans from her right shoulder to the end of her left ribcage. Her greatest fear would be losing the child she carries.

All You Need is Love -- The Beatles
Hikari -- Hikaru Utada
My Wish -- Rascal Flatts

What I ɭσѵе... :
Milk
The other Zodiac members
God or Miyuki-chan as she likes to call her
Sweets
What I нɑτє... :
Stealing
Impaitient people
Alcohol
Cheating

Please believe in me

Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image
There are those who are blessed... and those who aren't.

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Hayato Lovino Sohma
But I like to be called: Hayato
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now I like: No one!
I usually am very: Hayato is a rude and brash boy. He is rebellious and always speaks his mind, though he may say things he doesn't mean. The few things he enjoys doing he does passionately. He is quick tempered and extremely loyal to the few close friends he has.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Rat

My Life So Far:
I was an unexpected and unwanted child. My father was a wealthy Sohma business man and had an affair with one of his Italian servants. It wasn't until nine months later, when I was born, that he realized the severity of his act. If word got out, it would ruin the Sohma family's name and their reputation. So he had my mother locked away forever and was going to do the same to me, when Sohmas from the main estate saved me by saying that I was the the Rat of the Zodiac.

Estatic, my father eagerly sent me off to Japan to live my life. So I was taken from my 'father' and moved to the main Sohma estate. I've been here ever since.

Extra! Extra!:
Hayato is an excellent pianist.

Never Be the Same -- Red
Lost -- Red

What I ɭσѵе... :
Rain
Playing the Piano
The Moon
Reading
What I нɑτє... :
The Cat
Bad Weather
Snow
Liars

Please believe in me

Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image
Don't say no one loves you, 'cause I do!
the voices of the cicadas say that it’s already too late

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Emiko Angioletta Sohma
But I like to be called: Emi
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 7
When I was born the doctor said I was a Girl
But for now I like: No one. (still thinks boys have cooties)
I usually am very: Loving, naturally curious (which gets her into trouble sometimes), full of energy. She's very nice to everyone, even those who are not nice to her.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Dog

My Life So Far:
Emiko was unexpected, and unwanted by her mother. Once she was born, her mother left her father, to be in America. Her father, though unable to hold her, raised her with as much affection as two parents. They lived in Italy, her father's native country, and were content. Her father made sure that she stayed in touch with her Japanese roots, saying that someday they'd move to the Sohma house where she could be closer to her fellow Zodiac members. But just before her sixth birthday, her father was killed in an accident at work. At first, she was sent to her mother, but then she was handed off to the Sohma main estate. Her mother explained that she didn't want a freak in her house. So, for the next year and a half, Emiko lived in the main estate, taking to life there rather well.
Extra! Extra!:
Emiko is very afraid of the dark. And she fears Miyuki, since she's only ever seen her in a bad mood.

The Real Sugar Baby // Stephanie Beard
What I ɭσѵе... :
Candy
Dolls
Being cuddled
Playing
What I нɑτє... :
Pain
Time-outs
Bedtime
Fighting

Please believe in me

La Reine Rose Noire

User Image
"Promise me to never, ever, give up, kay?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Rainelle Lin Sohma
But I like to be called: Raine
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a Chic
But for now I like: Hayato...
I usually am very: Raine is a very confident and strong person. She believes in everything she does. She loves to be incharge. Raine is a very sweet, caring girl who always puts others before herself. Yet, she is terribly stubborn and cannot stand not getting her way. Raine hates it when things go wrong. She is very, very, OCD, and everything has to be planned and in order. Raine can never sit still and always has to be doing something. She has been called 'weird' before, but not to her face. You can tell that there is something not completely right about her, despire everything.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Pony!

My Life So Far:
Rainelle Lin was born to Elizabeth and Kenji Sohma. Her father was Japanese and her mother was American. They met in college on a blind date, both going to school to study in the arts. They instantly fell in love, and got married soon after.

When Raine was born she had an older borther named Jace, who did not end up with the Curse. Raine did, though, being born the Horse of the Zodiac. When her parents found this out, they didn't throw her away or neglect her, but they raised her as if she were normal and not cursed. She has lived on the Sohma estate with her family her whole life.

But, it was soon found out that Raine was not 'normal'. When she was about five, she started talking about a boy named 'Lioko' who was with her wherever she went. In the bathroom, in her bedroom, at the park. He was everywhere. At first they thought it was just an imaginary friend, but when Raine got into her older years, she was still talking to Lioko. Her parents took her to the doctor, and they found that she was a little mentally unstable. Nothing major that would hold her back or anything, just the fact that she hallucinated and really did see Lioko, and he really did talk to her. Raine went into counseling and learned not to talk to him in public, and not act 'normal'. When she was thirteen, she seemed completely normal, and never talked to Lioko unless alone or with her family.

Shortly after this success, there was a terrible tragedy. Her parents had gone away for there anniversery, and never came back. They still don't know what happened to them. They just went missing. After months of special agents and detective, the Sohma's gave up, and declared the two dead. They held a funeral for them. Raine was very upset about her parenst, and it didn't help that her brother left in her greatest time of need. He wasn't even there for the funeral. When he came back, he promised her that he would never give up again, and never leave her again. Now, Raine is a beautiful 15 year old who knows how to handle herself and control her mind. It is hard, though, to stay on task and to be normal.

Extra! Extra!:
Only a few select people, such as the God, her brother, and the maids, know what is wrong with her. Raine loves fashion and the arts. She is bilangual and her favorite Sohma, besdies her brother, is Francis.

If I Die Young // The Band Perry
Can't Be Tamed // Miley Cyrus
Don't Stop Believin' // Journey

What I ɭσѵе... :
Her four favorite people: Jace, Francis, Hayato, and Lioko.
Fashion
Anything with the Arts
Being Happy
What I нɑτє... :
Mean people
Being called weird
Being angry
Not getting her way

Please believe in me

Princess of Melodies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 am
█... Onigiri Profiles ...█

User Image
"If you get in my face, I'll punch yours."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Nanako Sakura Kurosawa
But I like to be called: Nana, 'Pinky'
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 18 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
But for now I like: No one yet.
I usually am very: Stubborn, and rebellious, particularly when someone's being bossy.Also, loyal to friends and protective.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Onigiri

My Life So Far:
Nanako's childhood was not happy. Her mother was mentally unstable, and abusive towards her, sometimes locking her in her room for a couple of days. Her father was not in the picture, her mother claiming that he was gone because of Nanako. Nanako was pretty sure he was gone because her mother was batshit crazy.

When she was seven, her mother tried to drown her in the bathtub, shouting she needed to save her soul. Nanako managed to get away after hitting her mother on the head with the wooden part of a plunger that was luckily within her reach. After that, her mother was institutionalized. As for Nanako, she was placed in foster care. She moved from home to home, unable to stay with any family for very long since she often picked fights with them.

By the time she was sixteen, she'd been in so many homes and schools she simply lived out of her suitcase and stopped going to school entirely. She even fell in with yanki, dying her hair as was required within the group. She became known as a troublemaker wherever she was sent to live next, ultimately dropping out of school altogether. She developed some bad habits, like smoking, drinking, and sleeping around, too.

And then, just a few months ago, she discovered she was pregnant. Determined not to be a bad mother like her own, she turned things around. She got a job, moved in with one of her non-yanki friends, stopped drinking and smoking, and quit her gang. But her former 'sisters' did not like the fact she left, so one night they broke in and beat her within a inch of her life. While in the hospital, she learned that the attack had effectively terminated her pregnancy. Once released, she tried to keep together the best way she knew, by focusing on her job.

Extra! Extra!:
She has a problem with authority figures. Female ones in particular due to her bad relationship with her mother. She does not like being told what to do (unless paid) or how to act or dress. Anyone who does this usually ends up with a broken nose. Whoever befriends her though has a friend for life. She will beat the s**t out of anyone who bothers any friend of hers, without blinking an eye.

Gasoline//Porcelain and The Tramps
What I ɭσѵе... :
Riding motorcycles
Watching zombie movies
Pocky
Taking naps in the afternoon
What I нɑτє... :
Bossy people
Her mother
Her former fellow gang members
Bitter tasting stuff

Please believe in me

La Reine Rose Noire

User Image
"I will never, ever, give up. Promise."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Johnathan Christopher Sohma
But I like to be called: Jace
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 23 When I was born the doctor said I was a Guy
I'm always crushin' on: Women
But for now I like: No one inparticular.
I usually am very: quiet and distant, always seeming to be off in his own world. He wasn't always like that, though. He use to be outgoing and happy and loud, but after his parents disappeared, he seemed to go into a slight depression and went into a shell. He is still protective of his family, non-zodiac and zodiac, and never fails anybody. He hates not getting things right.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Onigiri

My Life So Far:
Johnathan Christopher was born to Elizabeth and Kenji Sohma. Her father was Japanese and her mother was American. They met in college on a blind date, both going to school to study in the arts. They instantly fell in love, and got married soon after.

Jace lived eight years of a normal-ish life on the Sohma estate. He's known of the curse since before he could remember, being taught from a young age that it was not to be messed with or spoken of. Then when his little sister, Rainelle, was born, and was shown to be the Horse, he learned to be even more careful.

Jace, unlike the other kids his age on the estate, got to go to a public school. He loved it, and leanred not to take it for granted. He never, once in his life, took anything for granted. He loved everything while he had it, cheerished it, for he knew it would all some day be gone. Life was good for Jace. He started getting into girls and sports. By the time high school came around, he was a total stud. He took it hard, though, as a sixteen year old boy, when his little sister turned out to be a little mentally unstable. It wasn't that noticeable, besides the fact that she was always talking to soemone who wasn't there. She called him Lioko. Ever since that day, he was been very protective of his sister, for he doesn't want anyone to take advantage of her.

Years past, and Jace was absolutely in love with life. But then, at the age of 21, his parents went missing. They searched and searched for months, but could never find them. They were last seen leaving the airport in Jamacia, but then seemed to poof right off the face of the earth. Jace took it really hard. He always tried to stay strong and positive for his sister, is innocent little sister, but it was too hard. He gave up and left for a couple weeks, missing the Sohma's make shift funeral for his parents. He just needed to be away for a little while. When he came back, he promiesd to never leave or give up again. He promised this to Raine. He now finsihing up college, only a year left to go. He works at a Cafe in town.

Extra! Extra!:
Jace went to school on a soccer scholarship and has the possibility to go pro. His backup job is to own a resturant in town, like the Cafe he works at. Jace is bilangual.

Hey Jude // Beatles
Laughing With God // Regina Spektor
Dear Agony // Breaking Benjamin

What I ɭσѵе... :
Rainelle
Soccer
Food
Outdoors
What I нɑτє... :
Being mean