Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Lust Games [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm
RP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 pm
User ImageDaniella Kendra Jacobs

¦¦Before you get to know me, consider these facts¦¦
I prefer being called Danny if I like you, Daniella if I don't ( ;
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 17, yeah, I'm the youngest, bug off it.
It's not the people I know, but the grade I'm in 12th Senior all the way baby ; )

¦¦Don't judge me because of my personals¦¦
I receive presents on December 5th, don't you dare try and get my one present for both Christmas and my brithay. They are Separate.
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Lets see, around guys, I'm a total flirt. I giggle and play along, acting like I care. I seduce them, tempting them with my body, then wrapping them around my little finger, then they are mine, try and steal them back. Around girls I don't like, or I feel threaten me, I'm a b***h. A b***h that could care less about you, your life's story, what you've done, who you've done, or who you haven't. Get my drift? The only people who see my nice side are parents and my girls. Anni and Raichel see the nice side of me, the side that is funny, caring, and a total wild girl. I'm the loudest, in many ways. ( ; Around adults though, I'm an innocent little angel, who wouldn't trust me? Haha.
A deeper insight to my life My mom is a business woman, so I never see her. She's always traveling all over the world to do what ever it is she does, after all these years, I still have no clue, neither do I care. My dad is a doctor, well, more like a surgeon, who has mastered in plastic surgery. He loves his job, why wouldn't he, he gets to play with boobies all day. I think it's funny when some of the girls from my school go to him, then show up claiming they just grew. I spoil their fun of course. >: ) I'm the youngest out of the kids, and the only one still at home. My oldest brother Mark is off in New York, starting a family with his new wife, Kelly. And then there is the middle child, Alex, who just happens to be off starting his rookie season with the Cowboys. He was always a football jock.

Now you have me, the simple and plain girl of the group... Yeah right! Basically, all you need to know, is that I love dancing, and have been in all types of classes since I was one, which is actually how I met Annie, though I quite ballet and joined hip hop. Dance is how I occupy myself when I'm at home, considering we live in a mansion, we have all kinds of rooms. And there is a music room, where I usually go to practice on my bass, don't get excited, I'm not in a band, nor will I ever want to be. My house is cool and all, but the best part is, it is the perfect spot for a party.

¦¦These dirty little secrets of mine¦¦
Ink that stains my skin One on my hip, it says lust see?
Needles that peirce my body Haha, lets see, my ears in two spots, then my cartilage on both, there is also my tongue, oh, and my belly button ( ;
Gender that peeks my interest Mainly guys, but hwo knows, I have been know to be crazy.

¦¦Since you can't keep your eyes off of me¦¦
These pretty gems of mine Mud Brown
It's as natural as the earth Chocolate
I stand with elegance 5'7''

¦¦Things that will blow your mind¦¦
That one tune that is stuck in my head Love Games - Lady Gaga
There is a special someone (Crush, to be filled out later~)
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Lust
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by xXHiddenXTearsXx  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 pm
User ImageRaichel Ellen Day

I prefer being called Rai
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 18
It's not the people I know, but the grade I'm in 12th

¦¦Don't judge me becuase of my personals¦¦
I recieve presents on November 11th
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique I'm somewhat shy around boys, given my past. I'm also relatively smart. I can pick up patterns and such. I come off bi-polar sometimes because my tempers change easily, but it just comes with being a scaredy cat of a lot of things. I can be entertaining and caring though, don't get me wrong. With the girls I can be a pretty wild nerd. But if it comes to is, I'm not one for fighting, even if it's to defend myself.
A deeper insight to my life I was homeschooled since there was an incident in kindergarten. My parents taught me all the required things and then some, both my mother and father being scientists. My mother works in the field of hortoculture, researching the plant life like its magical, and my father works in biotechnology, seeing what all the little cells and such are up to. This being my situation for living the past 18 years, I was basically left alone a lot to do what I wanted. This gave me a lot of time to learn new things, but it also made me a bit more of a loner than I already was.

Before I turned 14, I had learned a lot of things. I could play the piano almost as great as Bethoven. I could prepare a quiche that was tastier than anything Martha Stewart could try and make. That's why that year I wanted a change. I wanted another challenge. So, to my parents loss, they enrolled me in public school. That, in my experience, is the hardest place to be. There is always someone whose giving you the stink-eye, someone giving you a thumbs up and someone else trying to grab your a**! Thankfully, I met Danielle and Annie around Junior year, and they let me follow them around. In my eyes, they were amazing and everything I wished I could be. As close as we are, theres still some secrets I keep from them.

Ink that stains my skin Under my shirt and over my heart.
Needles that peirce my body Just the general place on my ears.
Gender that peeks my interest Boys... Although girls could be another challenge to take up... No... Well maybe...

These pretty gems of mine Hazel
It's as natural as the earth Brown
I stand with elegance at 5'5

That one tune stuck in my head Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind... I like the oldies.
There is a special someone Wouldn't you like to know!
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Maybe this one?
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Xx-Nerdgasm-xX  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageAnnie Michael Burns

I prefer being called Annie, not Ann or anything. Too fancy.
Age is just a number, but if you must to know Eighteen - that's right, I'm legal (;
It's not the people I know, but the grade I'm in Twelfth

I recieve presents on February twenty-eighth--I was actually born on a leap year, so my real birthday is the twenty-ninth. I get free pizza from Papa Johns or something because of it.
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique I'm kind of like a snake. A lazy one. To most people, it seems like I go with the flow. I am "second-in-command" after all. That's just because everyone knows the best things happen behind the scenes...Nah, I'm kidding. I'm just a little conniving, just a little conceited. I'm not book smart--I hate school, so why do it? My parents don't really care. I pass my classes by the skin of my teeth, so whatever. I like to focus on my dance--that's right, I'm a ballerina. shh.
Anyway, I like to consider myself creative, but I'm not. I guess I'm "clever," but I suck at all art besides dancing. And I excel at dance, so that's good enough for me. I'll settle for what I can get. I also take voice lessons, by the way. So I'm a pretty good singer, I guess.

A deeper insight to my life Have you heard of Sigmund's Sweets? That huge candy company? My dad owns it. Sigmund was my gramp's name, before he bit the dust. Last thing he said was something like, "Kurtis, take over the company. Then give it to Lisa because Annie is a ********." Okay, he didn't say that. My grandpa never really liked me, so whatever. I think it was the hair. I'd rather be, like, a trendsetter anyway, than stuck in a sickly-sweet smelling office.
Anyway. My parents met in college. After getting drunk, they made my older sister Lisa. I hate her, but I admire her. She's a b***h, but she's beautiful and smart and talented. But anyway. Their parents forced them to get married, but they were all right with it, and a couple years after, they made me. I was a wannabe popstar, while Lisa wanted to be a lawyer. They gushed over my little dances and songs, but as I grew up, I realized becoming a star is harder than it looks. Being smart is harder, and I failed at that. My parents' attention switched over to Lisa, and it stayed that way. I don't mind; they don't blow me off for her. Me and my mom are tight. My dad on the other hand, he's too busy teaching Lisa about the company.
We haven't dealt with much tragedy. Though, I guess, my dad was comatose when my grandpa died, and my grandma is struggling with Alzheimer's. She thinks she and my mom are secret lovers. It sounds funny, but it's kind of tragic. She's watched 24/7. But otherwise, things are all right. By the way, we have a dog an a cat. Our dog is Lisa's adorable beagle that she saved from being picked on by these boys. His name is Bagel--it was funny at the time. We just got our cat--it's actually a gray kitten with a white belly named Sir Triceratops. Because he can't fall asleep without this creepy-a** triceratops toy under his arm. Oh, by the way--I started taking ballet when I was six. I was in this freaky mom and daughter class. It was...scarring. I mean, my mom's pretty hot for a thirty-three year old, but she's, like, as graceful as an ostrich on LSD. After she sprained her ankle, she signed me up for a class on my own, and I've been in love with dance since. Then, with my singing--my dad decided he liked my singing more than my dancing, so he had me go to voice lessons. I quit a couple years ago, but he keeps asking me to go back. My mom just wants to ice skate with me and Lisa.

Ink that stains my skin I have a dove on my hip. I make a point of hiding it.
Needles that pierce my body Just my ear lobes.
Gender that peeks my interest Usually boys, but I'm up for experimentation.

These pretty gems of mine Grayish blue
It's as natural as the earth Brunette, but I dyed it reddish.
I stand with elegance 5' 8"

That one tune that is stuck in my head Satellite - Lena
There is a special someone um...no...
The one color of the rainbow that I just love This color.
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Lieutenant Shotgun  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageLance Austin Castillo

I prefer being called Just Lance

¦¦Don't judge me becuase of my personals¦¦
I recieve presents on December 27th
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Quiet, mysterious, active
A deeper insight to my life No one knows this but I live with just my mom, who works all the time and my sister who is only 12. Our dad tried to rape my mom and sister after he beat me. I fought back and he was arrested. We moved into the house we’re in now and it’s great. I work in a small café every night. My mom comes home and I cook dinner since she has to work all the time. I cook and clean the whole house before my shift. I help my sister with her homework and have ready for bed by the time my mom comes home.

In school I am popular since I’m not a jerk! I am a gentleman even though I am a jock. Star player on the soccer team! I’m also on the library committee, in the art club and the music club. I enjoy reading a lot, especially if it’s to my little sister. I’m great at art and play the piano pretty well. I’m also a straight A student, and hope to get into a great college after I graduate.

Ink that stains my skin A red rose for my little sister with a rosary around the stem for my mom on my shoulder
Needles that peirce my body Just 3 in my ear.
Gender that peeks my interest Girls

These pretty gems of mine hazel
It's as natural as the earth black
I stand with elegance 6”2

That one tune that is stuck in my head In Your Arms - Destine
There is a special someone (Crush)
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Steel Blue
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Tsuyomi Vampire Princess  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 pm
User ImageReece Micheal Edwards

I prefer being called Reece
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 19, yeah, I failed, lay off, it was kindergarten

I receive presents on April 6th
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique I've been told that I'm a complete flirt, and make girls want to sleep with me in a second, I find it funny. I think most things are funny, but that's just me. Adults think I'm charming, and trust me for reasons unknown. I wonder what they would think if they knew what I did to their little girl ( ; Haha, I love parties, so you'll always find me at one, and guess what, I'm legal ; )
A deeper insight to my life Bah, my life is stupid. We have the money, but instead my mom decides to be a crack whore. My dad is oblivious, which makes it even worse. Andrea, my little sister, thinks she is my full sister, when she is really only half. Dad doesn't have black hair, and mom has blonde. Blonde and Blonde don't make black. Of course, he treats her like she is, because he thinks it is just a recessive gene. Besides my family drama, I'm from Australia. We moved to Cali when I was 17, so you can imagine how funny it is to watch girls fall for my accent, which I still have. Except, mine isn't the hick Australian, more like the English/Australian mix, I love it. One girl told me I sound like Dr. Chase from House. I can see it.

Ink that stains my skin Not that you need to know of.
Needles that pierce my body none.
Gender that peeks my interest Girlies all the way

These pretty gems of mine Icey
It's as natural as the earth Blonde
I stand with elegance 6'1''

That one tune that is stuck in my head Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
There is a special someone (Crush, to be filled out later~)
The one color of the rainbow that I just love ~
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by xXHiddenXTearsXx  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 pm
User ImageAryan Ren Smith

I prefer being called A, Ren, or Aryan
It's not the people I know, but the grade I'm in 12th it's great to be on top of the food chain.

I receive presents on March 26
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique I'm a kind caring young man, though at times I can be a bit hot headed and stubborn. I respect woman's wishes, if they want to stay away from me then they can and I won't bother. But if your going along with my flirting, I might as well go along with it. I do love being flirtatious (But only when it's the right time to be.) But, when I do like someone or something, I'm quite persistent, and work to get what I want, even if I know it will take a while to get it. I do tease others it's quite fun, but I know to limit myself. I'm a hard worker, and get quite good grades. I have quite a sweet spot for animals, I keep it to myself.
A deeper insight to my life My life is not all that bad, most of the time my mother and father are out traveling the world. Sadly they are rarely home, but I've gotten used to it. But when they are around, I try to spend as much time with them as possible. both my parents are world class dancers, which is probably why I'm the captain of the dance team in school. Some make fun of me, but I could care less. I love to dance, it's in my blood. Not to be conceded or anything, but girls join just because of me, but obviously, not everyone makes the dance team. I look up to my parents and take what ever advice they give me.

Ever since I was young dance had been a passion of mine, and it's no secret. And the fact that I'm confident about it, it seems others aren't all the critical. I do go to many parties and enjoy myself, and I obviously rule on te dance floor. The two careers I have in mind are to be a veterinarian or a dancer. But everyone simply thinks my career would be in dance, no one really knows my other side.

Ink that stains my skin I have a tatto of an A on my right shoulder.
Needles that pierce my body I really see no reason to have any.
Gender that peeks my interest Attractive Females

These pretty gems of mine Soft Brown
It's as natural as the earth black
I stand with elegance 6'

That one tune that is stuck in my head Hot Tottie - Usher
There is a special someone ~I wonder who...~
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Gray
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Missy Eevee  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items