Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi walked into the bowling ally with a bored expression.He had nothing to do so why not come here and hang out?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 pm
Lili stuck her tongue out at Damian the bowling ball and walked back over to her seat and plopped down. "I don't cheat. I use my powers to my advantage." she smiled down at Damian and crossed her legs.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 pm
"I'm just.... creative." Damian chuckled and rolled down the lane. He was still a little dizzy from the last run, so his aim was off, resulting in getting seven pins down. He groaned, very dizzy now, and tried his second shot, falling straight into a gutterball. Ah, but he wasn't out yet! He sped up a little and used the gutter's curve to help him out, getting two of the pins.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi saw Lili and from what he could smell,Damian but he was confussed since he didn't see him until he sears the talking bowling ball that rolled himself.He chuckled lightly at that and made his way toward them. "Hello."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:03 pm
He rolled to a seat next to Lili and shifted back to his human form, sitting near the edge of the seat and holding his head to keep the room from spinning. "I think I'm going to be sick..." he burped then looked up at Takeshi. "Huh? Oh hey, it's you!" he chuckled a little then grabbed his head again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm
Hiro huffed and crossed his arms abot to grab the ball when he was tacked by two twins. "Yuchika Hiro-sama!" Both Ukitake and Ryasa yelled out in unison.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Lili laughed slightly and wrapped her arms around Damian's waist then intertwined her fingers. "Don't be sick~ Just use a regular bowling ball." She smiled then kissed his cheek lightly. Hearing a familiar voice she turned her head seeing Takeshi "Oh hey...." she mumbled then turned back to Damian, resting her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:37 pm
Damian smiled and wrapped his free arm around her shoulder then looked over at the two that tackled Hiro and blinked. "I'm seeing double." he mumbled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:42 pm
Ryasa and Ukitake looked at everybody. "Who...Are these people?" they asked in unison. Hiro looked at them, smiling as he saw his old protectors. 'My friends."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm
"Who are they?" Damian asked Hiro.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:00 pm
Lili smiled when Damian's arm found it's way onto Lili's shoulder, her own hand rested on Damian's leg as she half-way cuddled next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 pm
The twins looked at Damion. "We are Hiro's protectors and best friends, we were made out of the essense of master Hiro's power." They told him.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:25 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi smiled at Damian and Lili. "Damian! Are you cheating on me! After everything we been through together in the warehouse,It was so romantic when you asked me to take my shirt off!" He said in a jokingly and teaseful way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm
DamiAn looked over at Takeshi and blushed with humiliation. "You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?" he frowned then smirked a little. "And I can't help having a velvet voice." he chuckled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200