Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Soul eater profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 am
Accepted :  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm
Sei Yon Kakuchū
User Image
"It's hip to be square."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Sei Yon Kakuchū but I prefer to go by Kachi
I took my first breath on April 9th and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 17 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male and i'm usually hitting on Women
Don't be surprised if you find me being Kachi has the misconception that he cool. He is friendly and trusting person, even if the trust seems misplaced. He has a strange habit of giving thing stupid names.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Kachi is the only child of the Kakuchū family, a long line of demon weapons. As soon as he was born, they knew he was a demon weapon for every one in his family that was one carried an odd physical trait. His was obviously the nose on his face. As did the weapons before him, he began training as soon as he could walk. His training focused heavily on speed. He is the fastest member of his family and incredible jumping ability
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Weapon form is a Naginata. He has a trusting soul.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Naming thing
☆Giraffes
☆Sparing

Eww Please Get them Away.

✘People commenting on the nose
✘Skulls / Skeletons
✘Liers

Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes

A tattoo of a giraffe on his left shoulder blade.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Dr Jecko Gruntyforcer

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 pm
Mizuki Mist Tatsumura
User Image
"Protecting my friends is all i care about!"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Mizuki Mist Tatsumura but I prefer to go by Mist, Mizu
I took my first breath on December 15 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 17 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and i'm usually hitting on Guys
Don't be surprised if you find me being Mist or Mizu is normaly the shy outgoing type of girl. She harldy ever talks to anyone. She tries to make friends but sometimes they dont notice her ear them trying to ask them something. She tries her hardest on tests so she is a hard worker. She is the protective one. She doesnt like to see her friends hurt in any way, shape, or form. She tried her hardest to make sure all her friends are unharmed.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Mist was born on December 15th. When she was 5 years old she was trained to fight. Ever since she learned how to fight she has been trying her hardest to get better. Her mother passed away when she was 10 years old. Her father is always away on bussines. She mainly lives at home by herself. Mist canr cook and clean really well because she doesnt like a messy home. She atteneds the DWMA Academy. When she was 15 she continued her training and got injured. She normally doesnt care about pain but this time she cared alot because it could affect her fighting experiance. She is now 17 and she is still practiing her fighting skills. She found out that her injury when she was 15 did not cause any damage to her fighting skills.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah My soul is the type of soul that is patient and quite. The type of weapon i prefer the most is amid-distance type of weapon.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Fighting
☆ Reading
☆ Writing
☆ Music
☆ Rain
☆ Her weapon

✘ Bugs
✘ Snow
✘ Injuries
☆ My friends being hurt
☆ My weapon in pain
☆ Bullies

Mist has her lip pierced

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Ryoko Ami Myaki
User Image
”I can’t remember if I asked you to talk to me.”

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Ryoko Ami Myaki but I prefer to go by Ryo or Ami
I took my first breath on December 27th and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 18 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Girl and i'm usually hitting on Guys
Don't be surprised if you find me being I’ve been told that I’m uiet and mysterious. People who really know ay I’m fun and great to hang with. I’m naturally reserved and rather keep to my books and sketch pad. M mood can be easily know by looking at me or listening to the song I’m listening too. I’m not moody or anything. I’m just easily angered.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born in a town buried under snow. Quiet place, my home was. My mom then was killed in some type of raid and my dad fled with me in his arms. He’s a doctor, so my health wasn’t much of a problem as long as I stayed healthy. My dad works in a hospital, where he retired as a something different he told me. He wouldn’t tell me how he met mom or how they feel in love. Nothing about their past was Known to me at all. I think they were trying to keep me safe or something. After we moved my dad let me do basically anything as long as did I good in school. I’m a natural born artist and carry a sketchbook everywhere with me. I sketch practically anything. I have several sketch pads filled with pieces ad canvases too! I also love since my mom and dad used to read to me all the time. I enjoy getting lot in the word of novels.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah My soul is calm and collected. Always analyzing my surroundings. The weapon I prefer are twin blades.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Reading
☆ Sketching
☆ Sweets
☆ Music
☆ Rainy nights
☆My Dad

✘ Guns
✘ Fire
✘ Worms
✘Obnoxious people

Just 3 extra piercing on each of my lobes, A bloom blue rise on my left wrist

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 pm
"] JAKI BAHDAS LEIGH
User Image
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Jaki Bahdas Leigh but I prefer to go by Jak
I took my first breath on February 29 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 15 (Three, technically) candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male and I'm usually hitting on Girls
Don't be surprised if you find me being Jaki likes doing favors for people, it gives him purpose. He doesn't say it, but he likes having a master/slave complex with people. He usually takes the slave side of things, but he's happy with it, so long who ever her's working for is nice to him. Jaki tolerates a lot of crap, and all he wants to do is make people happy. He himself is a bit loopy, however, and when ever he isn't doing en errand, he's off on a wild endeavor. On surface, he's a really nice guy. Just don't get to close to him; he's more insane then he lets on, and he himself isn't even aware of that.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Jaki Leigh was a normal, or lets say, a standard person. Mildly attractive, kept up his school work, was healthy enough nto to be put on medicare. His life was normal and bland. He didn't mind really, he would escape to his computer and play away to his fantasy worlds.
Unfortunately, Jaki had a bad habit of volunteering for "Scientific" experiments. At the age 12, Jaki was interested in his rather pretty, scientist neighbor. His neighbor, a devious witch, pays Deimon heavily for his services as a Guinea pig. One of the the most successful, and life changing test was of the Black Blood; the witch injected it inside Diemon, telling him it was an vaccine, too see how long it would take before the black blood would spread. In a matter of weeks, Jaki went insane, lashing out at his family and friends. Two years passed, and Deimon had long since ran away. He hid in the mountains, letting his rage devourer the souls of those who come near him.
Suddenly, at the age 14, Jaki become bored with the insanity. Crazy for two years, Jaki managed to fight off his insanity, reverting back to his old self. By the time he went back to the witch, she was already gone, but she did leave him a card to direct him to Shibusen, after hearing that Jaki was a Demon Weapon. His parents was cautious, but in the end, the best thing for him to do was to just send him.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I'm a weapon, a Demon Whip. My soul is, corrupted, with Black Blood, and trances of Kishin infection. But between the cracks, shines a blinding green light, representing obedience, acceptance, and devotion

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Joyous People
☆Kittens
☆Fighting

✘Failure
✘Flowers
✘Puppies

I have a dark outline of my spine on my back. It isn't really a tattoo as much as it is a darkening skin due to a previous experiment with my neighbor.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Ryonara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:24 pm
Zoe Callie Forten
User Image
Don't make me brake a b***h!

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Zoe Callie Forten but I prefer to go by Zoe only!
I took my first breath on December 21st and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 18 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and i'm usually hitting on Men, REAL men
Don't be surprised if you find me being a total ice queen. Zoe can come off as cold and hateful which is mostly true. She only attends the school because she has to in order to suceed as a weapon. She goes through partners like crazy because no one can deal with her additude. She resorts to violence quickly and sometimes without warning. Otherwise shes hardly noticeable because of how quite she is.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Zoe was born to a witch. Her mother was a horrible beast. At a young age they discovered Zoe's talent at changeing her soul waves to match others. Her mother though to take advantage of it and use her in her mischeif. Zoe at first didn't know any better so she helped her mother commit horrible crimes. When she was about 10 years old the school finally sent someone after the woman and her mother was slayed before her eyes. At first she was recentful but she knew her mother was wrong. So even as she now attaneds the school she blames them for the death of her mother but seeks no revenge.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Zoe turns into a shotgun or rifle depending on the distance needed in the fight, her soul is loud and explosive

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Poundin a punk
☆ Slappin a b***h
☆ Quite time

✘ Smart-asses
✘ The school
✘ Good-for-nothings

She wears multiple rings so it hurts more when she hits

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Z-musicalchairmassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:25 pm
FIRST MIDDLE LAST
User Image
"Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Amine Hayase but I prefer to go by Namine and NOTHING else!
I took my first breath on October 31st/color] and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out ??? candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and i'm usually hitting on Men, they're so easy to control.
Don't be surprised if you find me being Cold, deceiving, twisted, sick, and horrible. Namine can be kind at times to those who she likes to call her "dolls"; Other beings who run to her for constant company or have no where to go. She is lazy and takes joy in seducing people into doing her will. Namine is serious at times but most of the time will act as a child, wanting to play and have fun with her dolls. She is spoiled and would have things no other way but her own.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

Namine, one known as Amine Hayase, had the life of a wealthy child. Her parents were witches as most of her kin were. From birth she was spoiled with the best of life. The best toys, clothes, and even spoiled with beauty. However, even with so much within her grasp she wanted what only most humans could have, love. In her family, love was a meaningless thing and only got in the way of power and made you weak. Despite this, Amine could not help but be interested in this type of affectionate feeling.

Soon enough, she experienced this as a young woman. She fell in love with a man named Alexander Dawson, a gardener who worked at her parent's estate. Day in and day out she would visit him while he worked and they would talk. Alexander would explain to her the beauty of plants and warmth, and she would listen passionately as he tought her things she never could have understood before. As they fell in love they vowed to be together one day and marry. It was a love that could last forever, but sadly that wasn't to happen.

As Amine asked her parents permission to wed Alexander, the forbid it. In their eyes this would stand in the way of her future as a powerful witch and they wouldn't stand for it. That night, Amine and Alexander had secretly planned to elope. But alas, Amine's parents had found out and murdered the man. In violent revenge, Amine killed her parents and burned down her home. She changed her name to Namine, a resorting of her name, and was taken in by a witch whom she know calls her mother.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Namine's soul is depicted as a large ball of frozen ice. Not much is known about her abilities as a witch, since by then you're already dead.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ The Cold
☆ Death
☆ Getting her way

✘ People who disappoint her
✘ Wastes of her time
✘ Having to do things herself

Namine has a tattoo of a black thorny rose on the lower left of her back.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: truewildchild

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Zu Core Ferran
User Image
Tea is for old people!

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Zu core Ferran but I prefer to go by Natta!
I took my first breath on March 21st and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 22 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and i'm usually hitting on hotties
Don't be surprised if you find me being Zu has a extremely short attention span and can be in a fight one minute and admireing a flower the second. Shes easy to please but quick to anger. She can flip from emotion to emotion faster then some can even process a thought. She sometimes can come off as rude but really she just belives in being honest. Her and her meister work so well as a team because her lose behavior can deal with his uptight nature.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Zu was born to a tough life on the street. She had to fight for everything she wanted but was too weak a soul to really do what was needed. She couldn't kill in order to live. She was a wasted nothing when she was discovered by her meister who suggested she attend the school to atleast get off the street. At first this meeting was 100% normal, they thought they'd never see each other again, a once in a life time meeting of people. However Zu took the advice and enrolled. Because of her Bi-polar habbits it was extremely hard for her to match up to anyone properly until she came across the same young man that suggested the school to begin with. His serious behavior counter acted her bubblely one and mashed together like gears in a well oiled machine. It was simplely fate. Since them She loudly followed behind him, doing whatever hes asked. She might not understand him 90% of the time but the relationship works, better yet the friendship works.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah A scythe that she alters the colors to according to her mood. Her soul can be seen as a bouncy pink blur of energy.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Candy
☆ Fashion
☆ Animals

✘ Mudd
✘ Gross things
✘ Tea

She has a line of heart tattoos riseing up her chest like bubbles

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Z-musicalchairmassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Seth Matthew Middleton
User Image
"Logic is always best. If Logic fails then Madness ensues."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Seth Matthew Middleton but I prefer to go by Seth, Matt
I took my first breath on July 3 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 25 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male and i'm usually hitting on those lovely females
Don't be surprised if you find me being Logical. Everything about Seth is refined and thought about even to the very last detail of his clothing. He is very loyal and a strong friend to have. Most people think he is slow because he takes his time to answer questions and only answers those he thinks are important. He doesn't do this to be rude but only because his brain works faster than the normal brain. His answers are always logical and planned to make the most of his words. That does not mean that he doesn't do smal talk. In reality he talks all the time but mostly only to his partner.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Seth was born just like any other. He did what was expected of him and was always top of his class. This was hard for some people to accept because he had a strage was of answering questions. In his own mind the answer was simple but he always had to explain further what he ment. This of course lead him to only answer questions of importance and he would always take his time to find the best way to say it so there would be no need for further explination. Most people would stay away from him which didn't bother him much. Not as if he could find a partner anyway. Of course one day he found a partner. It wasn't anything abnormal. The teacher paired them up for an exercise. After many failed attempts to use a weapon, Seth was not expecting anything different than usual to happen. But instead of the girl crying out in pain, they were actually able to work together. He was glad to finally have a partener.

After graduating, Seth wanted to travel so they took off to see the world. Soon enough though they got a call about teaching and Seth, always the logical one, figured it would be for the best. So here they come back to teach the kids because that's the only logical solution.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Seth's wavelength is special. There are very few weapons in the world who can take it. His weapon type is a scythe.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Logic
☆ Order
☆ Teaching

✘ Madness
✘ Witches
✘ Being asked to explain himself more than once

None

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Krazy Michelle Ranak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 pm
Kyle Tyrael Hurt
User Image
"Only those prepare to die should be allowed to take another life."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Kyle Tyrael Hurt but I prefer to go by KT
I took my first breath on March 9th and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 17 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a male and i'm usually hitting on women
Don't be surprised if you find me being Calm. Kyle simply as a peace about him that is never unnerved even when others fall to pieces. Despite this, he is straight forward when he does speak. Yet, while fighting he is aggressive and doesn't hesitate to step up to any challenge.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Kyle grew up with only a mother, and in a less then desired part of New York City. Crime was a daily thing for the young boy, and after his mother died in a house fire, he took up the thief's way to survive. Around age ten, Kyle was saved by a Meister and Weapon pair. Seeing that he had little to live for, they brought his back to Death City to be trained as a Meister. With his unique skill set and mind set, Kyle has proved his worth as a Meister many times over.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Due to Kyle's unbreakable calm, his soul is rarely off beat and can easily match others for offensive and defensive purposes. Since Kyle is able to utilize his soul wavelength so easily, he prefers to make up for this by using long ranged weapons, usually firearms.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Books
☆Any musical instrument
☆Animals

✘Liars
✘Cold places
✘Those who harm others (They tend to get beat down)

Celtic cross from his neck down his back and across his shoulder blades

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Kvothe_Balasar

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 pm
JieCorvus
User Image
"As the crow flies"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Jie Corvus but I prefer to go by Crow
I took my first breath on oct 31st and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 367 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and i'm usually hitting on Men of stature
Don't be surprised if you find me being Cautious, silent while in thought, missleading and mystirious.

User Image
(My Witches Garments)
тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. As my parents before me, I have taken the spirit of the crow. The acult that was my family believed in total darkness and some in insanity. With the sway of magic brings forth chaos, I couldn't help but think as I grew up. If the sun was suddenly robed from the sky, then the world once carresed in its beauty, would surely fall into more then just chaos. It would fall into insanity, the inhabitants thrown into an endless abyss leading to their doom. I wish nothing more then to throw this misserable world into chaos, into an abyss of darkness. Shibusen will be the first to sufer! Having cleaned the halls of my familie and its followers, being the sole survivor, I will plunge it into such a darkness, that they will for ever remember the familly of the crow!

It wasn't long after I started to plan, that I came across a pitiful child, her eyes burrowed deep into her own heart. I reached out, "Oh, my dearest child. Come forth, freeze no further. For this world that froze you, I will take this cold from your chest and delivered apon the world around you. I will throw this delicate place into something far worse then just chaos and destruction. Let me take you under my wing, I will deliver you a world with out a ray of hope."

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I am the Crow Witch, may all of your world fall into the abyss of darkness!

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆A clear night sky
☆A empty sky
☆ the ocean bathing under the night sky

✘ Shibusen
✘ Shinigami of shibusen
✘ Humans

A pair of blotched ink stains stretched out along the shoulder blades, resembling that of a crows wings.

User Image
My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Mini me of the Zurg

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces