Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Some random roleplay... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this topic?
  yes
  no
  it could use some work
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:57 pm
I started this topic, but some people who don't know how to read backgrounds and storylines went off in a whole different direction with it and started roleplaying something other than what the original story was supposed to be crying , so... I have moved ~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ to a different thread. This thread is now reserved for those of you who want to roleplay being homeless/betrayed/abandoned.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm
seems like a good idea but my furry no longer has a family just a few friends that survived from a traitor's attack  

FirionTheDragon

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:56 pm
Hey, that's okay. When I say "extended family" I mean it in the Latin-American sense of the word. (sorry, blame my Spanish teacher. I am now obsessed with Latin culture...) So an extended "family" could include relatives, business partners, boy/girlfriends, and close friends of the family. smile They don't all have to be related. Also, the weirder and more dysfunctional the family, the better I say. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:03 pm
oh ok ^ET^ and XD i dont have spanish class so i dont know how you feel but it sounds funny.
Why does this sound like it came out wrong?  

FirionTheDragon

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm
lol it's ok. so, umm... I guess you can go ahead and postyour character profile if you want. set it up like
name
species
description/picture
sexuality (optional)
relationship status (include who, if you are with someone)
background (optional. this would include who you are related to, where you're from, if you have any issues or secrets, and personality)

topic rules:
no rudeness tolerated
if you post pictures make them normal size, not gargantuan
cursing is allowed but no F bombs, and don't cuss just to cuss
I prefer characters not to have special powers but if you pm me about it we might come to a compromise
out of character posts, use speech bubbles, but in character posts, use the "document" post style (if you think it's bullshit, you might ask me nicely to remove this rule.)
have fun. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 pm
name: Firion
species: Dragon
description/picture:
User Image

Sexuality: straight
relationship status: none
Home: destroyed
Relatives: None
Enemies: Shiven (the traitor)
Secrets: Has a connection with Shiven in some way
Personality: Brave, Kind and Protective but at times can lose control of his anger (if he is using a fire based weapon)

I read your rules but i added ability anyways so ill let you choose if he keeps it or not and ill edit it  

FirionTheDragon

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:55 am
eh, I prefer not. This is actually supposed to be a regular-life story. (Although I just had the idea that it would be cool if this "family" was part of the mafia. razz )
special abilities that are most likely to be accepted: psychic power, ability to talk to animals, mental connections between siblings or mates, ... ya know. things people in real life sometimes claim to have. But I don't really want any magic because it's way too overused.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 am
okee  

FirionTheDragon

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am
(i think the mafia ideas great 3nodding )
name:Cinna
species:fox
description/picture
User Image
sexuality:striaght
relationship status:none
background:none  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am
name: Caliwolf
species: WolfGirl
description/picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sexuality: Straight
relationship status: none
Relatives: Leasano
Pet: Pongo the Ferret
Secrets: none
Personality: Cheerful, easily frightened, protective, tries to get along with everybody.  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 am
name: Kayian
species: Wolf
description/picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sexuality: straight
relationship status: None
background: A lone wolf, not much of a talker, sometimes a short fuse.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm
name: Rainshine
species: aardwolf
picture
relationship status: unwillingly betrothed, in love with someone else
sexuality: straight
background: She is the great-granddaughter of a wolf named Bob who is a leader of the mafia. She lives with her aunt and uncle who have tried to arrange her a marriage (anybody want to be her fiance?) but she doesn't love him, because she is in love with a dire wolf named Desmond.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 pm
Name: Kay
Species: Wolf
Pic: User Image
Orientation: Bi with slight preferance for males
Status: No official “mates”, but apparently plenty who are interested, is looking for the one to be her true mate.
Personality: Changes day by day, sometimes even minute to minute. Slightly bi-polar. And OCD. And occasionally ADD. Generally, Kay tries her hardest to be the sweetest little wolf you’ve ever met, and can usually pull it off, but she also has a temper like a volatile bed of coals: easy to spark into a full-blown raging fire and damn near impossible to get back under control. Her claws are not painted red; they are stained red from the blood of those who dared to piss her off. She tries to be a good pack wolf, but sometimes her temper and bouts of depression drive her away and she’ll live as a loner. For the most part though, Kay is a sweet wolf, and she is endlessly loyal and devoted. It may take a while to gain her trust, but once you do she will never leave your side.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm
6:00 a.m. Saturday morning
Rainshine awoke early, before her aunt and uncle, hoping to be able to sneak some time on the phone with her lover before they woke up. Today she was supposed to go on a date with her fiance, and she knew her aunt would be up in a few hours to force her to get ready. It wasn't really so much that she didn't like the guy. He was nice, and they got along fine as friends... but she could just never betray Desmond by allowing herself to be married to another man. Just thinking of her lover's dark pelt and deep mahogany eyes sent pleasant chills down her spine and made her fur stand on end. That was something she never got from being around her fiance. But Aunt Trudy and Uncle Mike wanted to win the favour of his rich family, so marry him she must. Well, not if I get anything to say about it, she thought. Unfortunately, she didn't.
She sat and awaited the phone call...  

Celtic zombie-kitten

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas