Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Iғ I Dɨε Yѻʉηɡ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:25 am
First Middle Last
User Image
ENTER QUOTE HERE

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Emilie Lyn Tyler but I prefer to go by Em, if you're lazy. If not, Emilie is fine.
I took my first breath on February 14th and the last time I celebrated I had to blow out Seventeen candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Endearing Girl.
Don't be surprised if you find me being slightly contradicting. My life is a constant war, battled inside my body, and at times it is displayed in my face, and how I act. When I am able to clear the thoughts of cancer from my mind, my weaknesses, and sickness, I am able to be a bubbly teenager, more so compared to the characteristics of a simple minded fiver-year-old. That's until Cancer once more fills my thoughts, as it always does, enclosing me, squeezing the life from much.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. My life started on a day that most people know as the day of "love", a day of happiness for couples, or in my case; new families. That's how it started... though things quickly turned.

My mother was a strong woman, so I've heard. My father stood by her every moment of the birth, until the very end. If only the very end, was simply me being born... but this wasn't this simple. This was the beginning of my life full of "news" the lifestyle that would soon fill my days, day in, and day out. Good, and Bad news. A constant battle, that was being over power slowly... by Bad News. Though, what can I say? I was born into it. My mother died giving birth to me, this hit my father hard, but he always told himself, he had a piece of his wife, in his daughter. That was until the second round of "news" came.

His new born daughter has Cancer.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah when I get some time to myself, I like to lose myself in my sketches, or writing. Not to mention, the constant tune that seems to escape my lips, 99% of the time.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ My Horse; Seth.
☆ Anything Sweet.
☆ A Good Beat.

My Dislikes

✘ My Disease...
✘ Being Confined.
✘ Being Alone.

My Theme Song

If]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9-5SS8V8M]If I Die Young - Sam Tsui

I have my eye on...

☆ I've only had the chance to speak with him a few times... but he used to always come work for my father. His name's Tuck.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Tarnished Love

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 am
Kale Christopher Cerulli
User Image
"The only sin in our lives is to not ever have one. So lets sin, sin, sin!"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Kale Christopher Cerulli but I prefer to go by Kale
I took my first breath on October 31st and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 21 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a guy, despite what you may assume...
Don't be surprised if you find me being 'scary'. I am obviously outcasted based on my appearance. I like myself the way I am and will only alter myself if I, in fact, am the one who wants me to change. I will never fall to other peoples preferences. I am stubborn, and a little short tempered. I can be over protective, but to get to all the really interesting stuff, you have to get past my barriers. I put up walls to keep people out. No one really 'knows' me, mainly because no one has taken the chance. Humans cannot accept what they cannot understand.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born in Pennsylvania, and raised by my parents. I have a younger brother, Nick. My mother was never really accepting of me, considering I was an 'accident' then turned into who I am. She and my father are the same way, he is ashamed of me, and tells coworkers that he has only one son, Nick. It's sad but that's always been that way. After I turned about thirteen, things began to go awry between the two of them, and they began fighting more, then it turned violent. Not against each other, but against me.
I withstood it for awhile, but soon after, I was finished. All I heard were put downs, and ignorant things, on top of getting randomly ambushed by objects such as baseball bats, legs off broken chairs, and God knows what else by those two. The most frequent phrases consisted of 'Why couldn't you be like your brother?' and 'We would have been more careful back then if we would have know you would turn out this way.' Hurtful words coming from the lips of those who brought you into life itself.
I dashed it aside and ran away at fourteen, lived on city streets till I was sixteen, then joined the guys in my band. After three years of playing shows and living the typical 'rocker' life, it all fell apart, and I am on my own again. I got myself into some trouble recently, and the cops dragged me here to give me one last shot at staying out of prison. I've done some things in my life that I am not proud of, but don't regret, aren't 'legal' but were nonetheless satisfying...
I now live in a crappy one bedroom apartment, and start working in a few days on a farm or something stupid. This isn't going to go over well I am sure. We will find out...

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I am covered in tattoos, I have rather large gauges, I wear make up on a regular to constant basis, I am tall, I am skinny, and non religious. Don't like it? Join the club, neither does anyone else. I am who I am and there's no changing it, so don't waste your breath trying, because you'll lose. On the plus side, I can sing, scream, play a little guitar, and surprisingly enough I am a very good piano player.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ My Music
☆ My Tattoos/Piercings
☆ Being a Hopeless Romantic (Because it's unexpected)

My Dislikes

✘ Authority
✘ Being told what to do/Rules/Laws
✘ P.O.S. people who think they 'know' me and assume things...

My Theme Song

☆ Immaculate Misconception by Motionless In White

I have my eye on...

☆ ...you ask as if some girl would be interested in a creature such as myself. Ha! Don't hold your breath, because I'm not holding mine...

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: LynzInspired

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 pm
Tuck Robert Vincent
User Image
I may not have a Texas drawl,
but I'm still a Cowboy

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Tuck Robert Vincent but I prefer to go by Vince
I took my first breath on June 7th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 21
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a man
Don't be surprised if you find me being loud. I am a out going guy and like to party at times. But I am very sensitive even though I may come off as a flirt. It takes a lot to push my buttons, I'm easy going, though I wouldn't be a push over if someone was bothering someone I care for. I have been known to get into fights because of a comment said to someone I cared about. I'm a day dreamer and tend to think of things that I want to happen in the future.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. While growing up my grandma was the one who raised me. My parents had split when I was 6 and neither wanted to take me. My grandma called them both horrible parents and said that they should be ashamed of themselves. I haven't had contact with them since. I moved away hoping to get a good education and a high paying job, but I found that what I was don't wasn't what I wanted to be doing. I was in the process of quiting school when I received a call about my grandma being sick. I packed my bags left everything behind and moved back home. When I moved back I found that all the friends I had growing up in school where off to schools all over the country, even some out of country. So I now I'm here alone and looking for a job with a farmer to take care of my grandma. Even if I can't be with her all the time at least I could be there at the drop of a pen if she needed me.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I was engaged at one point when living out of state. I found her cheating on me in our bed and left her there. I left all my stuff there and bought new cloths to get me through.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ horses
☆ Labor Work
☆ Cars

My Dislikes

✘ disrespectful people
✘ cougars
✘ one night stands

My Theme Song

Whataya Want From Me

I have my eye on...

☆ none at the moment

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Lukaba Sohma

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 am
Laylah Marie DeLuca
User Image
"There's a place downtown, where the freaks all come around. It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all! There's a place I know, if you're looking for a show. Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor, and they turn me on when they take it off!"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Laylah Marie DeLuca but I prefer to go by Laylah
I took my first breath on July 18th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Nineteen candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female
Don't be surprised if you find me being stuck up. Especially to those I don't like. It takes a lot to get on my good side but if you somehow manage to accomplish that, I am the sweetest best friend you could ever ask for. I'd do anything for my friends, and treat my boyfriends like Gods. I am not a spoiled little princess, although it is nice to be treated that way way sometimes! Emilie and I couldn't be closer and that's the way I like it!

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up here in the country, but my Daddy raised me up like a city girl. My Mom died when she had me so I never really knew her. My Daddy treats me like a princess and although I am not 'spoiled' I do get a majority of whatever I want. I've gone through boyfriends like water, I get bored easily because they can never handle me. I am a firecracker to say the least, full of energy, and extremely outgoing. I have made some mistakes in my life but I regret nothing, and live life to the fullest! Isn't that how it's suppose to be? I take Emilie along with me whenever I can, and I try to be there for her the best I can. When I found out about her condition, my heart broke...
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have one small tattoo on my lower back, and I have my bellybutton pierced. Other then that, what you see is what you get. Love me or leave me!

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Animals
☆ Shoes
☆ Parties

My Dislikes

✘ Freaks
✘ Hard metal/rock Music
✘ Guys That Wear Makeup EW!

My Theme Song

☆ Take It Off by Ke$ha!

I have my eye on...