Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Looking for an RP partner here, I'm new and wanna start! ^.^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm
Hiya! I'm new to this guild ^.^" but I'm eager to get to roleplay with my anthro self, as I haven't really found anyone in my other guilds who want to crying It's rather depressing.
This is me:
User Image
I don't have any actual storylines at the moment, but some general things I like to do are:
Master/Slave
Pack story (prefering Alpha or Beta female role, but not opposed to lower ranks, and pack doesn't need to necesarily be all the same species)
Strong male/ Damsel in distress who doesn't really need your help
Bolded parts are obviously ones I prefer playing, though the list isn't in any particular order. I love anything involving romance (that's my personality, and lack of a mate situation sweatdrop lol), but action ones can be fun too.
These are just things I enjoy, I'm very open to any ideas you can come up with, so please comment here with any ideas you have, or if you like any of the above ideas, let me know and we can work something out. Again, I'm really eager to get started, so any and all are welcome! ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm
Hey I've got an anthro mafia family roleplay I'm trying to get started. It's called ~Pack Life:[A Story of Belonging]~ in HTC's General RP forum, if you wanna check it out.
I'm also fond of 1x1 roleplaying, if you ever need a partner for that.
I'll roleplay just about anything really, and I'm always on the lookout for new ideas that haven't already been done to death.
So... ja. If yous wants a roleplaying partner, I'm your b***h! whee  

Celtic zombie-kitten

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm
OOOO!!!! That sounds fun! I shall go join that then ^.^
I'm still open to anyone else who has ideas too!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm
Well first let me say welcome to the guild. I'm Tom, the Grinning Hound. I can be found around the RP's quite often. I do almost any kind of role play, so I'm up for anything. sweatdrop Sadly though I'll be gone for a week because of the holidays.... Starting tomorow... Aaaaanyway, I'm online alot so just let me know, and I'll see if I can set something up.  

MrTomGero

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:00 pm
I completely understand the holidays thing ^.^ if you have any storylines right now you'd want to do.....? I'm kinda stuck with only vague ideas lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Sadly I am in the same predicement. Luckily though I'm good with improv.... sweatdrop As long as its scifi or fantasy though. But just give me a starting idea and I could probably add to it.  

MrTomGero

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm
hmm I've never done a scifi before. that might be something interesting, if we could come up with a storyline.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Sounds good. Well, I guess you're off for the night. Send me a PM to remind me when I get back, I'll respond to it as soon as I can.  

MrTomGero

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm
Hey there I'm Kage and love Role playing. I especially like Action, Scifi, and I am trying to create suspense role plays. If you feel like trying out ideas and perfecting them I'm the guy you wanna come to. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 am
I guess I can join. I'll do anything that doesn't involve heterosexual romances between my character and another.

Archestra Peiyrui

2,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 pm
Well hi guys ^.^ It's so great to meet all these new people who would like to RP biggrin If I get any actual ideas, I will definately let you guys know!  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games